1. “I’m Hillary Duff/Lindsey Lohan/some celebrity” topics on the boards.
2. The constant redundant topics. People! Look before you post. There’s at least a dozen threads talking about the neocharge, whining about it, saying it’s a joke, telling you to do such-and-such thing to find out the joke.
3. “I rate so-and-so” threads. Do you really think anyone cares what you think of their ID/petpage/profile? Even worse are the people who submit their pages or IDs to be rated and actually listen to the person rating.
4. The character per post limit. Suppose someone actually wants to write something longer than two words? Like this list? It’s a bit inconvenient having to break it down into little posts like that.
5. “I’m reporting you for such-and-such” people. Aww, we hurt your feelings so you’re going to whine to admin and get us <i>frozen</i>. Oh, no, please don’t use your all-powerful 2-month user status to do away with us! We’ll behave! (ha. You’re a joke.)
6. The various neopets that scowl at me when I click a broken link or do something wrong. What happened to an Error 404? Graphics waste bandwidth, people. Waste not . . .
7. The truly horrendous English I have to endure while reading these boards. Would it kill you to write a comprehensible, grammatically correct sentence for once? Obviously you think so, because all I ever see around here is something like: “OMG this is like so totally freaky/weird/cool/awesome me n my bff r like totally goin 2 cali 2morow n we r gonna have so much fun it’s gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” *TEARS HAIR OUT*