Attack of the Slorgs
|Attack of the Slorgs|
Meridell. Home to some of the finest fruits and vegetables in the whole of Neopia. At least that is true most of the time, for when the icky, nasty Slorgs decide they are hungry there is not a farmer in the land who can stop them.
In Attack of the Slorgs you play a resourceful Yurble farmer who has decided to take things into his own hands. You have spent the last few weeks making your Slorgeriser X4, a machine that spits out balls of Slorg-B-Gone.
How to play
Slorgs can only be repelled by balls of pulsating Slorg-B-Gone in groups of 3 or more that are all the same colour as the the Slorg-B-Gone balls. You can aim with a red laser at first but it will stop working after a while. Some Slorg-B-Gone balls have more effects than just getting rid of slorgs:
- Super Destruct (pink pulsating ball) - blows up the entire line of Slorgs
- Puddle Splat (grey pulsating ball) - changes all visible Slorgs to one colour
- Super Slorgerizer (brown pulsating ball) - blows up the 4 surrounding Slorgs
- Slowdown (green pulsating ball) - temporarily slows the line down
- Slorg Block (blue pulsating ball) - stops the line temporarily
- Multislorg (red pulsating ball) - the only power up that has a good/bad effect; adds 5 slorgs to the start of the line
But if you get non-pulsating ball that says â€œRevenge of the Slorgsâ€, just fire it off the screen otherwise it will reverse the controls for the Slorgerizer.
Use the arrow keys to aim the Slorgeriser right and left, and press the Space Bar to fire.
Attack of the Slorgs - Cheeseroller - Double or Nothing - Escape from Meridell Castle - Extreme Herder - Extreme Herder 2 - Extreme Potato Counter - Grumpy Old King - Guess the Weight of the Marrow - Gwyl's Great Escape - Illusen's Glade - Kass Basher - Invasion of Meridell - Kiss the Mortog - Neoquest II - Neopian Battlefield Legends - Petpet Battles - Pick Your Own - Potato Counter - Round Table Poker - Shapeshifter - Skies Over Meridell - Sorcerers' Skirmish - Super Hasee Bounce - Turmac Roll - Ultimate Bullseye - Ultimate Bullseye II - Wicked Wocky Wobble