|Category||Luck & Chance|
Coconut Shy is a luck and chance game released on November 19, 2004. For 100 Neopoints a user has a chance to knock over a coconut. Hitting a coconut gives 50 NP, and almost knocking it over gives 300 NP. If a user should knock it over, they get 10,000 NP and a randomly selected evil coconut for the Stamp Album. It's difficult to win, due to the fact Leeroy nails them into the posts, rigging the game like all the other games of the Deserted Fairground.
Defenders of Neopia Series 2
- Main article: Defenders of Neopia
Users received Mr. Chuckles as a battledome opponent by refreshing at the Coconut Shy.
The Tale of Woe
- Main article: The Tale of Woe
After locating the locket in the burned house, players had to play at the Coconut Shy before Leeroy would tell them what he knew about it.
- Coconut Shy was featured in an Advent Calendar animation in 2005.
- By successfully knocking down a coconut, users can receive the Evil Coconut avatar released on May 3, 2007.
- On the main game page Leeroy will randomly quote lyrics from the song I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts.
- If you really want to make this Quiggle angry, you can make a coconut explode. This earns the user 500 thousand Neopoints, but is very rare.
|Haunted Woods Games|
Bagatelle - Brain Tree Quest - Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway - Carnival of Terror - Chemistry For Beginners - Coconut Shy - Cork Gun Gallery - Deserted Fairground Scratchcards - Edna's Shadow - Fetch! - Ghost Bopper - Hubrid's Hero Heist - Korbats Lab - MAGAX: Destroyer - Mutant Graveyard of Doom - Mutant Graveyard of Doom II - Shenanigifts - Snot Splatter - Sophie's Stew - Test Your Strength - Eliv Thade - The Haunted Shootery - Web of Vernax - Wheel of Misfortune