Wheel of Monotony
|Wheel of Monotony|
|Category||Luck & Chance|
The Wheel of Monotony is a luck-based game that can be found in the Northern Plateau of Tyrannia. It is hosted by an engrossed Quiggle, who takes the money and helps everyone contain their excitement during the spinning of the wheel. It cost 150 NP to spin, and was released on the 28 April 2004.
The Wheel of Monotony is like all the other wheel based games on the site with one twist: the wheel can spin for hours. Players must sit through the entire spinning of the wheel before any prizes are rewarded. If their internet connection temporarily shuts off or the browser window with the wheel spinning in it closes, no prize will be awarded.
The user can open a second browser window or tab to carry on playing the site while the wheel continues spinning in the original window. The Quiggle looks at his watch when the wheel is halfway through spinning.
- Land on the Tyrannian Petpet Paint Brush - Win either the Wheel of Monotony Avatar or the Tyrannian Petpet Paint Brush;
- Land on the Three Berries - Win either an Evil Blancmange, Honey Blossom or a Raptraphant Leg;
- Land on the Burning Stick - Win either Tyrannian Weaponry or it will cause your pet to lose half their hit points;
- Land on the Bag of Neopoints - Win 5,000 Neopoints, an I Love Kacheekers T Shirt, a Kacheekers Strategy Guide, A Kacheekers Poster, a Pterattack poster, a Sargug plushie, a Wheel of Monotony mug, a Wheel of Monotony pen, a Wheel of Monotony plushie or a Wheel of Monotony t-shirt;
- Land on the Question Mark - Win a Lottery Ticket, Pterattack Action Figure or the Wheel of Monotony Avatar;
- Land on the Faerie Pancakes - A Faerie will bless the user's active Neopet to increase the skill level of one of its faerie abilities (the Neopet must already have a faerie ability for this to work);
- Land on the Red Symbol - Win a Mag Codestone or a Sho Codestone;
- Land on the Green Symbol - Win a Bri Codestone or a Main Codestone;
- Land on the Volcano - Takes the user to the Tyrannian Volcano;
- Land on the Rock - Your Neopet loses half their hit points;
- Land on the Scroll of Paper - Win one of the following: Flaming Gauntlet, Fungus Ball Ball, Fungus Ball BeanBag, Fungus Ball Lamp, Fungi Ball Lamp, Go! Go! Go! Handbook, Kacheekers Board, Kacheekers Plushie, Kacheekers Poster, Kacheekers Strategy Guide, Kyruggi Plushie, Pterattack Action Figure, Pterattack Bean Bag, Pterattack Game Guide, Pterattack Poster, Sabre-X Plushie, Sargug Plushie, Uggsul Plushie, Vernax, Wheel of Monotony Mug, Wheel of Monotony Pen, Wheel of Monotony Plushie, Wheel of Monotony Poster or the Wheel of Monotony T-Shirt;
- Land on the Blank Ticket - Win a Lottery Ticket;
- Land on the Tyrannian Paint Brush - Win a Tyrannian Paint Brush;
- Land on the Pterodactyl - Takes you to the Lair of the Beast where a Pterodactyl jumps out and scares the player and their Neopets. Your Neopet will lose half their hit points;
- Land on the Five Neopoint Bags - Win 20,000 Neopoints;
- Land on the Mazzew - Win a random Tyrannian Petpet;
- The Wheel of Monotony Neopedia article was released on August 5, 2010.
- Neopedia: Wheel of Monotony
|Wheel of Excitement · Wheel of Extravagance · Wheel of Happiness · Wheel of Knowledge · Wheel of Mediocrity · Wheel of Misfortune · Wheel of Monotony|
Bumper Cars - Chia Bomber - Chia Bomber 2 - Destruct-O-Match II - Destruct-O-Match III - Go! Go! Go! - Grarrl Keno - Kacheekers - Magma Blaster - Petpet Rescue - Pterattack 2 - Tyrannian Mini Golf - Tyranu Evavu - Ugga Drop - Ugga Smash - Volcano Run - Volcano Run II - Wheel of Mediocrity - Wheel of Monotony