Neopian Battlefield Legends
|Neopian Battlefield Legends|
|Category||Action, Puzzle, NC Mall|
Neopian Battlefield Legends is an action game released on September 3, 2010. It is a Tower Defense game set in historical Meridell and Darigan Citadel during the wars. There are additional Neopoint and Neocash prizes available for achieving a certain number of points or playing on specific maps.
There are 5 different maps.
- Map 1: Lord Kass' Invasion: The easiest of all maps, it introduces the player to the game. Has 20 levels with no boss or tower attacker.
- Map 2: Storming Meridell Castle: A map of medium difficulty with 35 levels. The tower attacker appears on levels 7, 15, 19, 27, and 32.
- Map 3: King Skarl Is Not Amused: A map of medium difficulty, this is unlocked by paying 250 NC. The tower attacker appears on levels 7, 14, 17, 21, 28, and 32. On the last level you'll face a boss.
- Map 4: Meridell's Counterattack: A hard map with 50 levels. The tower attacker appears on levels 7, 14, 21, 24, 28, 33, 44, and 48. On the last level there is a boss. If a player wishes to achieve the highest possible score in the game, they can do it by completing all of the levels on this map.
- Map 5: Courtyard Ambush: The hardest map in the game, it is unlocked by paying 250 NC. The tower attacker comes in the beginning of Levels 6, 13, 21, 25, 30, 40, 44, and 50. The last level has no boss, but there are a large number of War Machines or Giant Tortums, each with a very high amount of HP.
There are nine different types of towers in the game, five of them available for all users, while the other four of them are only available for users who purchased them with Neocash. If a player has more than five tower options available, they may only use five at a time and are given the opportunity to choose which at the beginning of the game. The Tower Cost below is in in-game points which are earned by defeating enemies. Individual towers can also be upgraded three times each, increasing damage given, range, and firing rate depending on the tower.
|Wooden Tower||Free||50||30||Normal||Low||Normal||The most basic tower.|
|Rapid-Fire Tower||Free||75||60||Fast||Normal||Normal||Fires twice as fast and does more damage than the wooden tower.|
|Catapult Tower||Free||150||75||Slow||High||Small||Does high damage. Slower firing rate and less range than other towers.|
|Snowball Tower||Free||200||100||Normal||Low||Normal||Slows downs enemies temporarily.|
|Ranged Tower||Free||225||125||Normal||Normal||Large||Attacks from very long range with average firing rate.|
|Spiked Tower||150 NC||200||125||Slow||Normal||Normal||Fires spikes at a slow rate, relatively low damage.|
|Thumper Tower||200 NC||250||150||Very Slow||Very High||Large||Allows player to choose a target, only works once every few seconds.|
|Decoy Tower||100 NC||40||30||None||None||None||Draws attackers, preventing them from destroying useful towers.|
|Teleport Tower||150 NC||200||100||Normal||Low||Normal||A Wooden Tower which can be moved at will.|
There are various enemies in the game. When a regular enemy reaches the opposite side of the map, the player loses 10% of their health with the game lost after ten enemies have done so and the health percentage reaches 0%. However, if a boss reaches the other side, all health is lost, ending the game in defeat. Flying enemies' paths are unaffected by tower positions and always fly in a straight line across the map. Attackers will try to destroy all towers, starting with the closest, and then head towards the other side. Darigan enemies have the same HP and abilities as their Meridell counterparts.
|Darigan Enemy||Meridell Enemy||Speed||Health||Ability||Occurrence|
|Darigan Elemental||Quiggle Runner||Fast||Low||None||All but Map 1|
|Draik Skeleton||Draik Sentinel||Normal||Medium||None||All|
|Skeith Guard||Skeith Defender||Normal||High||None||All|
|Eyrie Guard||Quiggle Scout||Normal||Medium||Flying||All|
|Darigan Scorchio||Draik Soldier||Normal||Medium||Flying||Map 5 only|
|War Machine||Giant Tortum||Slow||Very High||None||All|
|All but Map 1|
|Blugthak||Castle Defender||Normal||Very High||Boss||Map 3 only|
|Lord Kass||Jeran||Normal||Very High||Boss||Map 4 only|
- The highest possible score is 125,266 points and can be achieved by completing the Meridell's Counterattack level with full health.