|Special Day:||12 February|
|Amount Created:||1,578,713 (42th - 0.56%)|
|How to Draw · Rainbow Pool|
The Lenny is a bird-like Neopet similar to the stork, ostrich, flamingo (when painted Pink), a peafowl (when painted Faerie), or a condor (when painted Mutant), that was released some time before January 2000.
One of the original Neopets released on the site, the Lenny is a highly intelligent and curious bird and perhaps Neopia's most intelligent species alongside Aishas, as made apparent by such Lennies as the Conundrum Lenny and Finneus. They can master many forms of magic and use their cunning to outwit any opponent. Lennies can fly, but their wings can only carry them short distances, and usually only to a hover. Despite the fact they have been around since the creation of Neopets, they are the second least popular Neopet not Limited Edition in front of Gnorbu and have a smaller growth ratio in comparison to even newer Neopets.
In the Neopets Trading Card Game, Lennies are associated with the element of Air.
The Lenny is currently available in the following colours:
- As of August 2009, over 1.5 million Lennies have been created, ranking them 42nd out of 55 Neopets in popularity. They are also featured in 272 different items.
- The Lenny received a redraw on January 30, 2001 and August 31, 2003.
- Added to How to Draw on February 13, 2004.
- The original Lenny and the first Lenny re-draw was drawn with a line across its forehead, suggesting that its jester's-cap shaped head was actually just a jester's cap. Even the old Baby Lenny still have it.
- Famous Lennies: Conundrum Lenny, Dayla, Dr. Ballard, Finneus, Lightning Lenny, Margoreth, Neopian Philharmonic Conductor, Prof. Cecil Rigby, Vela Binal
- Games: Caption Competition, Lenny Conundrum, NeoQuest I, NeoQuest II
|Species of Neopet|
Acara · Aisha · Blumaroo · Bori · Bruce · Buzz · Chia · Chomby · Cybunny · Draik · Elephante · Eyrie
- NeoDeck: Lenny Superhero, Lenny Curator
- Neopets TCG: Lenny Sorcerer, Yellow Lenny, Lenny Librarian, Blue Lenny, Lenny Curator, Ghost Lenny, Green Lenny, Red Lenny
- Caption Competition: #43, #155, #184, #186, #204, #234, #290, #291, #298, #333, #350, #364, #523, #578, #613, #626, #649, #655, #677, #688, #698, #709, #764, #776, #781, #785