Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:15 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 33  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:36 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Execution – Day 3

The crowd gathers at the normal meeting time and place to decide the fate of a dear friend, pipsqueeek. pipsqueeek goes to each person trying to convince them of the part she plays, but the other heroes fail to believe. She is eventually pushed to mayanspypilot, who lines her up at the edge of the building. mayanspypilot aims, shoots, and pipsqueeek falls over the edge of the building.

“Well, we finally got one…It’s about time!”

pipsqueeek wrote:
Candace Willmer - evil (The Company)
Winning Condition: Defeat all other teams

Teammates:

You have been searching out those with special powers and trying to control them for at least the past 20 years, if not longer. Some of you have special powers and others of you are just in charge. Please communicate with your teammates and do not reveal them to anyone.

The King will be the person to control the team’s actions. If the King should die, all powers are passed to the Queen. Should the Queen die, all powers pass to the Prince. If the Prince should die, the Princess controls the team. Should all other team members die, the Jester will be the team leader.

Team powers:

1. Sword Attack: Each night your team may kill one other person. Please have the team leader send me a list of five people. The person closest to the top who is alive at night will be targeted.

2. Day Kill: Once during the game, you may give up your assassination to kill someone during the day. Please PM me a list of 5 people. The person closest to the top who is alive will be targeted.

Individual Power:

The power below is yours and yours alone. It is your choice whether to share this information with your teammates.

Shapeshifter: Twice during the game, you can steal the role of another player. Please PM me a list with 5 names. The person closest to the top of your list who is still alive will have their role transferred to you for one day/night cycle. That person will be unable to use their role.

Kill Method: Sword
Shield: 100%

Night 3 begins.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:40 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Heh, go figure. A person shouldn't survive more than one attack with the shields I've seen thus far... though even with 100%, I'm still surprised she died. xD

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

:D Smug lady is gone...I always despised you Candace...up until this week's episode where I liked you :( but you're gone :D no more smugness and fry eating/taunting

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Last edited by Syrill on Thu May 17, 2007 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:52 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I've always disliked her too. D: She's always such a smart alec. >:O

CLICK IT!

Post subject: Night 3
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Night 3

After the execution, everyone’s spirits were lifted. People began to feel as if there was a slight chance that they could rid the city of the evil forces. But shortly after, that mood quickly dissipated. JellyFish72 and Chipper went upstairs to Anoohilator’s room to see if he wanted to go get some ice cream with them. They knock on the door, but there is no answer. After knocking several times, they decide to pick the lock of the door. They walk in to find Anoohilator face down on the floor with a sword in his back. The pool of blood surrounding him shows that death had visited this room tonight.

Elsewhere, Princess Miyu and mjrinella walk toward the bus stop, trying to catch the bus back to the Deveaux building. As they were busily chatting, they sat down in the bus station, oblivious to everything around them. It wasn’t until there was a lull in the conversation that they began to look around. On a nearby bench, they saw someone that looked familiar. They walked over to the bench to find Susannahmio with her brain removed.

After the shock wore off, they called mayanspypilot to let her know what they had seen. They each got on the bus, finally reached the building, and once inside, they went their separate ways. mjrinella decided to crawl into bed with a good book. Just like in the bus station, he was extremely unobservant however. He didn’t notice the figure in the corner pointing a gun at him. Before he even knew what happened, mjrinella was slumped over his book in bed.

Summary

Anoohilator was stabbed in the back, died
Susannahmio had her brain removed, died
mjrinella was shot, died

Anoohilator wrote:
Simone Deveaux – innocent
Winning condition: Defeat all evil teams

You like to see people get what they deserve. You also want to expose some of the people with phenomenal powers. Each night, please send me two lists (a list “A” and a list “B”). The two people closest to the top will switch places. Any action happening to person A will now happen to person B and vice versa.

You may use this power on yourself.

Shield: 5%

Susannahmio wrote:
Peter Petrelli – innocent

You have an extraordinary power – the ability to absorb other people’s powers.

Each night, you may use one of the following powers:

1. Double: PM me a list of 5 names. The person closest to the top who is still alive will have their powers doubled for the next day/night cycle.
2. Block: PM me a list of 5 names. The person closest to the top who is still alive will have their powers blocked for the next day/night cycle.
3. Switch: PM me two lists, each with 5 names. The two names closest to the top will have any secret powers switched for the next day/night cycle.
4. Duplicate: PM me two lists, each with 5 names. The person closest to the top of list “A” will obtain the powers and role of the person closest to the top of list “B” (who will still have their role and powers). This ability is limited to three times during the game.
5. Power Swap: Once during the game, you may swap two players roles. PM me two lists of 5 names each. If both players are innocent, their roles will be switched. If one person is evil, the swap fails and you lose this power.

Shield: 20%

mjrinella wrote:
Isaac Mendez – innocent

You have the ability to paint the future. Every night, please send me a list of 5 people. The person closest to the top who is still alive will be searched to find out if they are either Mr. Linderman or one of his associates. You will receive the results in the morning.

Shield: 50%

Execution votes needed for Day 4:

Single execution = 11 votes for one person
Double execution = 11 votes for one person, 16 votes for another person

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:10 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Oh man... this sucks. -_-

Where are our protectors? x_x

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kugetsu wrote:
Oh man... this sucks. -_-

Where are our protectors? x_x

I have no idea. This is definitely not good, though. How many innocents have we lost now? I feel absolutely helpless.
Anyone have any leads besides (kinda obviously) Miyu for the evil "The Company" team? There should be 3 others.
I can at least feel confident with this:Vote: Princess Miyu. She stood up for Pipsqueeek a little too strongly...

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
What happened to the classic baddies killing baddies strategy? :(

Was the Princess Miyu thing based on a defense of Pipsqueeek, or a dream?
Vote: Princess Miyu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

:/ Meh more innocent deaths :(

I heard the bandwagon gives free cookies :battar:

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

okamotosan18 wrote:
Was the Princess Miyu thing based on a defense of Pipsqueeek, or a dream?

As I'm not a dreamer, I'm basing it off of how quickly and strongly Miyu came to her defense. Unless this is a good enough reason for others, don't bandwagon, please. I have no evidence other than that - but it seems like more than enough for someone with no info (AKA, me).

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:41 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Mmm... apparently Syrill is evil. :(

Vote - Syrill

Protectors contact me, I have a target for you.

CLICK IT!

Last edited by Kugetsu on Thu May 17, 2007 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:51 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

i know this is sortof New Member but what is the dreaming stuff you are all talking about?

oh and i got tired of not being on the band wagon and some evil people need to kindof go away and die now so if what other people said is true

vote: syrill
Vote:princess Miyu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Vote: Syrill Cause there's evidence of evil.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:58 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

ckillor wrote:
i know this is sortof New Member but what is the dreaming stuff you are all talking about?

oh and i got tired of not being on the band wagon and some evil people need to kindof go away and die now so if what other people said is true

vote: syrill
Vote:princess Miyu

There's a role called a "dreamer" that sends in a list every night. They get a result back after night has been posted saying if that person is evil or not. In the case of this game, there are different dreamers for each baddie team, so instead of dreaming if a person is evil or not, they dream whether or not that person is an evil person on the team they dream of.

Let's say a Mystic dreams of the Werewolf team. If they dream of the werewolf, they get a result back saying that they are on the werewolf team. If they dream of someone on the mafia team (another baddie team commonly used), they'll only be told that that person is not on the werewolf team, not whether or not they're good or evil.

Hope that wasn't TOO confusing. xD

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

:P Hahaha I totally called you on that one Kuge...

I'm on a "My predictions are right" streak...

:D To execution we will go! To execution we will go!
Hi ho the merry o!
To execution we will go!

And no MJ, I did not kill you :O [Readers are sacred :D]

:D and as I already told you May, my truth streak remains :D
Only because I didn't give Kuge an answer :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 33  Next