Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 4:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Big Brother 2: House Beta
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:06 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
The other half of the houseguests arrive at their new home for the next week. They put their belongings away and lounge around for a while. After a short period of the houseguests conversing with each other, the television flashes on

"Hello Houseguests!”, a voice says from the television. The houseguests are a little a bit confused, but reply with a friendly “Hello”.

“Make yourselves comfortable! As you can see, I'm a new face in the house this season, but some may remember me as Kugetsu from last season. I will be monitoring the activity of House Beta this week. As I'm sure all of you have noticed, you have been separated from the house you shared with all of the other houseguests and stuffed into two separate houses, House Alpha, and House Beta. This is all part of a new twist called "Duel Houses". As you may or may now know, not only are there two houses, but there will also be two separate HoH competitions, two separate Heads of Household, and in the end, two players, one from each house, will be leaving the Big Brother houses. Don't worry about the extra number you may notice, Kidwaiy, last week's Head of Household cannot participate in this week's HoH Competition, so the houses are virtually dead even in competition."

"Well, without further ado, let's get to this week’s HoH competition for House Beta!"

”It's quite simple, really. Each houseguest will start off with 5 balloons. Each houseguest gets 3 needles, which will be used to pop the balloon of a fellow housemate. There will be a total of three rounds, each one allowing each houseguest to pop a balloon. What I need from you is a list of three people, one for each balloon. You may use the same name multiple times, but be warned, when a houseguest runs out of balloons, any further action against them will result in a wasted turn. Once I have the lists, I will go through and pop balloons for every houseguest’s number one pick, then I will go through and do their number 2 pick, and then onto the final needle. The player with the most balloons at the end of the competition wins. I’ll now give you an example scenario to make it less confusing”

Quote:
For example. Four players. Bob, Sue, Bill, and Ted are participating in this competition. The lists are as such:

Bob: 1.) Sue 2.) Sue 3.) Sue
Sue: 1.) Ted 2.) Bob 3.) Ted
Bill: 1.) Bob 2.) Sue 3.) Bob
Ted: 1.) Sue 2.) Bob 3.) Sue

First Round: Both Bob and Ted lose one balloon. Sue loses Two
Second Round: Both Sue and Bob lose two balloons.
Third Round: Both Sue, Ted, and Bob each lose one balloon.

End Result: Bob: 1 Balloon
Sue: 0 Balloons
Bill: 5 Balloons
Ted: 3 Balloons

Bill wins this competition.

Tie-breaker Question: “How many guests stated that they play sports?”

“Remember, whoever gets closest to the tie-breaker answer without going over wins the tie-breaker. If you go over the answer, you will be out of the run to become this week’s HoH for House Beta! PM all answers to me, please.”

----------------------------------------

Schedule:
Thursday, August 17th - One of the two nominee's is evicted and the HOH competition begins.
Friday, August 18th - The HOH winner is crowned.
Saturday, August 19th - The Nomination Ceremony revealing the two nominee's chosen by the HOH occurs.
Sunday, August 20th - The first Power of Veto competition.
Monday, August 21st - The Power of Veto winner is revealed and the POV ceremony takes place. The winner of the POV decides whether to use it or not. If it is used, the HOH must nominate a new nominee (Not including the POV winner or the nominee which was just taken off the block).
Tuesday, August 22nd- The Diary Room: The Houseguest's send their thoughts on the past week to myself, these thoughts will not be posted until after the game is over.
Wednesday, August 23rd- The Houseguest's (Excluding the two nominee's and the HOH) will vote to evict one of the two nominee's.
Thursday, August 24th - One of the two nominee's is evicted and a new HOH is crowned.

Players:

ImageImageImageImageImage

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Last edited by Kugetsu on Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:51 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:43 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

:o Well, that was unexpected...

So, one person wins HoH and nominates 2 people, which leaves one person left to vote?

What are we going to do next week?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Messs17 wrote:

It'll revert back to normal.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:10 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Messs17 wrote:

So, one person wins HoH and nominates 2 people, which leaves one person left to vote?

Lol. I didn't think of that. xDDDD

And for the tiebreaker, does the answer include houseguests from both houses or just house beta? o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Queen Moofienne wrote:
Messs17 wrote:

And for the tiebreaker, does the answer include houseguests from both houses or just house beta? o_O

It includes everyone in the game aside from DM was on fire! who was replaced by Bangel.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:13 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ammer wrote:
Queen Moofienne wrote:
Messs17 wrote:

It includes everyone in the game aside from DM was on fire! who was replaced by Bangel.

Okay, thank you ammer =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:25 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Unexpected indeed!
Well... not really that unexpected. I've been nagging Ammer for a twist. Okay, so it is slightly unexpected. Yes, unexpected.

:roll:

*goes to pop some balloons*

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:59 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Congratulations Messs17, you are the HOH for House Beta!

HOH Competition for House Beta Answers -- Balloon Pop

Beginning
Messs: 5 Balloons
Queen Moofienne: 5 Balloons
Anoohilator: 5 Balloons
Pixa: 5 Balloons

Round One: Queen Moofienne, Queen Moofienne, Anoohilator, Queen Moofienne

After Round One
Queen Moofienne: 2 Balloons
Anoohilator: 4 Balloons
Pixa: 5 Balloons

Round Two: Pixa, Queen Moofienne, Anoohilator, Pixa

After Round Two
Queen Moofienne: 1 Balloon
Anoohilator: 3 Balloons
Pixa: 3 Balloons

Round Three: Queen Moofienne, Messs17, Queen Moofienne, Anoohilator

After Round Three
Messs: 4 Balloons
Queen Moofienne: 0 Balloons
Anoohilator: 2 Balloons
Pixa: 3 Balloons

The Tie-Breaker Question:

How many guests stated that they play sports?

CLICK IT!

Last edited by Kugetsu on Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:18 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Grats Mike! :P

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:45 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

"Everyone, to the nomination table please. It's time for nominations," said Messs17 as he went off to get something.

--------------------

The houseguests assembled at the table, waiting anxiously, who would be nominated and why? Messs17 came down carrying a marble block containing a single key in it.

"Hello Houseguests, I had to make a very tough decision this week, but I believe I made the right one. Please don't take anything personally. There is only one key this week, as you may have noticed. This means that only one of you are safe. I will now reveal the key."

Messs17 spun the table the block was on toward him.

"This key belongs to... Pixa! Pixa, you are safe, he said as he drew the key from the block. Pixa took the key and hung it around his neck.

The only two houseguest's left without a key were Queen Moofienne and Anoohilator

"As you can see, Moofy and Noo, I chose to nominate you two. Once again, it's nothing personal, but I had to choose two nominees out of three houseguests, and it just happened to be you guys," he explained, "This nomination ceremony is over and good luck to the two nominees,"

The rest of the houseguest's stood up from the table and began to hug one another. Queen Moofienne and Annohilator had to win the Power of Veto to take themselves off the block, will they win it? And if they do, will they use it on themselves?

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:29 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Because there are only four houseguest in this house, all of you will be participating the in Veto Competition tomorrow.

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:33 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Noo asked me to tell you guys he'll be gone for the next few days. I don't know when he'll be back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:17 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

D= I bet I'll be gone. u.u Pixa, please dun vote for me! x33

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:39 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

xD Can Tom make this another successful veto?
Time will tell.

:roll: Noo is weird.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:54 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Power of Veto Competition #3 -- The Walk of Shame

Once again, a very simple competition, but one that replies on luck, rather than skill and strategy to win. In this competition, you will be merely choosing a number from each of the 9 rows below. In each row, there is a number that is booby-trapped. The odds seem well enough at first, right? Well, they are, but as you gradually descend the rows, your chances of moving on get tougher and tougher. What I need from you is 9 numbers, one from each row. Please number each row as it is numbered in the graph below, and please make sure that you choose a number that is in the graph. Also, as you might have guessed, the last row does not have a booby trap.

Graph

1.) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
2.) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
3.) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
4.) 1 2 3 4 5 6
5.) 1 2 3 4 5
6.) 1 2 3 4
7.) 1 2 3
8.) 1 2
9.) 1

An example list might look something like:

Quote:
1. 9
2. 8
3. 5
4. 3
5. 1
6. 4
7. 2
8. 1
9. 1

Whomever gets the furthest without hitting one of these traps win the PoV competition. Simple enough.

As you have been told, all of you may participate in this competition.

As I don't have a tie-breaker at the moment, I will PM it to each of you once I get it.

All answers should be PMed to me, please!

CLICK IT!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next