Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: :-S
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:34 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

anjuna wrote:
*cough* .. yeah and where are all of our "head hunters"? .. those out in front trying all our theories and reporting back? dolphinling? anyone? ..

(Elric the Brave has already been martyred in the name of Scroll-Reading)

brr .. i feel cold .. must be a draft .. did someone open the door to finish the winning stretch and forget to close it? :P "helloooooo!" *echo, echo, echo*

Elric the Brave, eh? Image I like the sound of that...

Anywho, I can tell you this. We are all working hard to figure out this plot. None of us have abandoned you guys. Anything we figure out that works is always brought to this board. It's just easier to keep track of things off-board when it comes to theory testing, rather then posting possible theories here, then testing them out, while confusing people here who are new to the boards.

I've read ALL of these threads, and I've seen how the mention of a theory can be taken as a solution by other people who find out the hard way that it didn't work after all.

We haven't abandoned you guys, we're just working really hard! :D

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:34 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Glorfindel03 wrote:
(mumbles something about chokato's being elusive :x )

this plot is really beyond me at this point. i am refusing to make guesses about where everything is going. simply because it is now going nowhere, and putting out guesses on my part is merely a futile attempt at keeping the plot alive, when it seems to be quite dead. how could they leave this in the air? it's terribly wrong!! :x but they did anyway.

HOPEFULLY however, the Darkest Faerie Plot will exceed all expectations! <3

First, I have to say that even when it was totally confusing, frustrating and immense amounts of time consuming, I LOVED this plot. I also want to give a huge :hug: to everyone here. It's great that we can all work together, help and encourage each other, and give each other a laugh when needed.

However, given past plots and the abrupt endings of them (thieves' dinner anyone?), I wouldn't expect too much in the way of anything different with Darkest Faerie (if they're actually going to start a new plot right on the heels of this one).

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:59 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
IanB wrote:
1. Why are the temple scrolls in 3 rooms? Why (in my case at least) does each room contain 3 primary colour scrolls plus 1 green? That's too much of a coincidence, especially when we've done nothing with the colours of those scrolls only the symbols.

IanB also wrote:
Can I say again that the colours of those temple scrolls bothers me to death, especially as the last few phases have all been related to colours.
Edit: I do wish one of those eternal watchers in the sky would give us a little prod, if only to stop me banging my head against all these brick walls.

I think that the colors of the scrolls in the little libraries were probably set before the scroll repository spectrum/color wheel puzzles were even finished, and that they are based on Neopet's four basic pet colors: red, yellow, blue, and green, between which the scroll item/clues were evenly divided. Doesn't seem like there's anything really odd about it.

red set - Royal Proclamations of Coltzan Vol 13
red fer - Desert Survival Skills for the Dim-Witted
red lat - The Chemical Properties of Sand
yellow ben - Sand Cuisine for Elephantes
yellow ra - Desert Tent Zoning Regulations
yellow kha - Famous Sand Collections
green nem - Decorating With Sand - Winter Quarterly
green ahn - The Joy of Burnt Desert Food
green kar - Edible Desert Foliage Vol. 9
blue tep - History of the Sakhmet Dynasty Vol. 3
blue saf - Ruki Population Survey Vol. 5
blue djo - Desert Petpets: A Cautionary Tale

Post subject: Will Work For LDP :P
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Elric wrote:

:) May I just say, Elric, you hold a special place in my heart (even beyond this plot, I will always remember ur comics and avatar, and more), tho I do not even "know" you, and I am not just saying that in a "temporary forum post" kind of way ("Awwwwww."). :oops:

I would love to be given a "job" if you and others are working hard to try things out at end-plot (especially if more are needed to help, and I am resting on my Mysterious Scroll's haunches so to speak).

My only limitation is that I do have a hard time with repetitive clicking due to multiple Repetitive Stress Injuries. I am suprised I was able to even get this far in the plot, to be honest. Yay to personal victories. ;)

Having said that, if there is anything that hasn't been tried, please do post if you are opening up the AIM chat room to dispense "end-LDP jobs" of sorts or at least post here, if you need any help from those of us "finished" but still watching the forum for any news of news? Thanks. :)

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:12 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I must say, it's been a lot of fun trying to decipher the latest plot with you guys. Maybe it was the delay between the updates, maybe it was harder, or maybe it's because this was the first time I did a puzzle plot on PPT (I think), but this has been my favorite puzzle so far. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to help at all, but at least I tried... until I got hopelessy behind waiting for the light :P

At least I'm done now... for now.

Post subject: Re: Will Work For LDP :P
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:20 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

anjuna wrote:
Elric wrote:

:) May I just say, Elric, you hold a special place in my heart (even beyond this plot, I will always remember ur comics and avatar, and more), tho I do not even "know" you, and I am not just saying that in a "temporary forum post" kind of way ("Awwwwww."). :oops:

Aww, man, that was so nice of you to say. You're going to get me crying. Image

I do have to say, that while I joined PPT recently, this place has become a special online family to me. It's going to be so hard to see this thread (in all its 120+ incarnations) die and fade off the front page.

I will keep my pic post open, so they won't ever go anywhere.

But yeah, when this is over, it's not going to be the same.

However...I don't think we're done quite yet. It feels like it wrapped up too quickly. I might be wrong, but I have a feeling that we're going to get hit with a secret ending to this plot.

Quote:
I would love to be given a "job" if you and others are working hard to try things out at end-plot (especially if more are needed to help, and I am resting on my Mysterious Scroll's haunches so to speak).

My only limitation is that I do have a hard time with repetitive clicking due to multiple Repetitive Stress Injuries. I am suprised I was able to even get this far in the plot, to be honest. Yay to personal victories. ;)

Having said that, if there is anything that hasn't been tried, please do post if you are opening up the AIM chat room to dispense "end-LDP jobs" of sorts or at least post here, if you need any help from those of us "finished" but still watching the forum for any news of news? Thanks. :)

There IS something you can do (and don't fret about pacing yourself--I myself suffer from severe carpal tunnel syndrome, and I read the repository!). We need someone to go over the comic, clicking EVERYWHERE! There might be some hidden clickie that we've yet to discover, or that wasn't activated until recently.

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon of all the "everyone here is awesome" comments. Without all of your help and amusing stories, pics & theories, my laptop would probably be shattered into thousands of pieces outside my window. Thanks! :hug:

Oh and sometimes I think I've been spending more time on PPT than on Neopets...

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:52 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Plover!"

... erm... Why is there no Lat and no Kha on the wall in my version of the map room in the Scroll Repository? All the other symbols are there.

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:08 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
For Elric:

:roflol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:19 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kess wrote:
For Elric:

:roflol:

elric rules. make more fun pics and u will be KING OF THE SEAMONKEYS!!!

My old siggy expired.
I need a good siggy :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:27 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

You like me! You really like me!

Oh my gosh...I am so unprepared for this...oh my...

Let's see, I'd like to thank my mother and my father...my sister, my brother....my dogs....my cat....my second grade teacher...my friends, family, co-workers...

I'd like to thank TNT...and the foreman...those ruki wrights...the giftshop worker...the interior decorator (Ed/Antoine)...

I'd like to thank PPT...you guys are amazing!

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:27 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hi guys I have finally nearly finished, I am just waiting on light so I can see the wall exploding... I just wanted to say a big thank you to all you guys who helped me out in my time of need.. This was my 1st plot and I really enjoyed taking part.. I know I didnt help out much except for a few posted pictures thrown in now and then but I really enjoyed lurking on the thread and watching you guys, at times I was in awe of you all because of the way you all went about trying to solve puzzles and making suggestions :) awesome team work guys.. I was up to date with the plot with you guys until about 2weeks or more ago then my comp went haywire on me... NO I didnt throw it out the window but sometimes I felt like it :) thats where Elric comes into it a big thank Elric who made me laughed my socks off at times and probably saved me from YES throwing it out the window :)..

Thanks to all... :) One last thing... Anyone know the times of the lights?

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:29 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Unfortunately i gave up because i got stuck after a crystal got stolen from me and i was unable to get it back. Nevertheless i sometimes enjoyed the plot, learned from it and this forum has been one of the elements being a great help to me even though i started quite late. Thank you for the contributions!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:40 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:

I would also like to say thanks to all for the help it has been fun. I just wish the news would come out already. Anyway your lights come on once every eight hours and stay on for an entire hour. So they are on three times a day. Hope I helped.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kryse wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:

I would also like to say thanks to all for the help it has been fun. I just wish the news would come out already. Anyway your lights come on once every eight hours and stay on for an entire hour. So they are on three times a day. Hope I helped.

Thanks Kryse... I was hoping for times as I would really like to get some sleep.. But Yes its helped thanks again :)

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next