Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:17 am 

pattypus wrote:
The post explaining the plot would still be very long, but just in a different location. I don't think there would be any advatage to doing that.

But I'm not a mod, so what do I know? :P

Two advantages. One, it would save from the mod having to, (least I'm guessing), copy-paste the post over for each split. Two, it would be less to scroll down for those who are already up-to-date.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:19 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

i know that the fortune teller's message about the trading post is old, but i was wondering if ne1 had looked into the trading post lately, also i find it kinda odd that they kept the top of the fortune tellers message the same during the past few times they updated the bottom of her message

I don't know what to put!!! I just don't know what to put!!! Argghhh!!! Signature Block!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: the petpet puddle, searching for pet matches. my gorgeous set is by _jaye_.
how does one go about checking coordinates of things?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:29 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

thealexander wrote:
I agree with him ^

Besides the last few steps of the plot have been obvious...

- the link on the map
- what to say to the guards
- which blocks to move

What I think is going to happen is that we have to wait a few days for the rukis to finish making all that crap, and then for us to drag it all bag to the temple... possibly earning us something, possibly not...

and THEN we can go on with our original quest: finding a way to get the city back = NP :P

*cough*her*cough*

I think that after we move the furniture, we'll have to go into the temple's libraries and get the scrolls and put them in the repository one at a time.

I strongly think that the scroll racks will be like the blocks where they will be marked with a symbol and we will have to put the scroll we took in the rack with the corresponding symbol. But we will have to be quick because other people might fill the space before us.

MAN THIS PLOT IS FUN AND BORING AT THE SAME TIME!!!

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:33 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

anyone ever look into this guy...

http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.pht ... end=qasala

Did Qasala exist before this plot?

I've never seen that term "random friend" before

Last edited by jojoneo on Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: the petpet puddle, searching for pet matches. my gorgeous set is by _jaye_.
jojoneo wrote:

i hope that's not a plot account, because the gallery makes my computer go all wonky. had to ctrl-alt-del.

anyway, i doubt it because the account's too young and the gallery's too ridiculous.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Elric wrote:
I think that after we move the furniture, we'll have to go into the temple's libraries and get the scrolls and put them in the repository one at a time.

Maybe I'm too story-line oriented, but we've got Tomos and Nabile discovering the Temple in one area, and Amira's ministers building a repository for the royal library, also giving them a place to work on the mystery of the city vanishing. The folks at the sr wouldn't know there were scrolls in the temple, because they wouldn't know the temple existed. Same with earlier speculations on a secret passageway connecting them. The SR is brand new, and qasala's been lost for hundreds of years.

So I doubt there'd be any carrying of scrolls between the temple and repository, imho.

penny, penny (my two cents)
rugs

I may be a cold-blooded jelly donut, but my timing is impeccable.

Post subject: scroll theroy
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:08 am 

mabey we have to wait for an_____amount of people to finish...then we will move the scrolls and furniture in, if more people finish thier tablet we might do something.To take a scroll you have to wait 12 hours before you take another scroll, so that would take WAY more time

THIS IS JUST A PREDICTION!!!

the more we work as a whole the greater the reward will be, dont know if that means anything?

it says that in the editorial

CLICK CLOCK CLICK CLOCK CLICK CLOCK CLICK CLOCK CLICK CLOCK CLICK CLOCK CLICK CLOCK CLICK CLOCK CLICK CLOCK

WAITING!!!!!!! for anything to happen

Runedit: Please don't double post. If you have any additional comments, please use the "EDIT" button in the upper right hand corner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:32 am 

skizzy the wonder lizard wrote:
jojoneo wrote:

i hope that's not a plot account, because the gallery makes my computer go all wonky. had to ctrl-alt-del.

anyway, i doubt it because the account's too young and the gallery's too ridiculous.

Nah, when Neo has used accounts for plots in the past they have always been numbers that go beyond neo, they also don't do flashy stuff like this person.

rugrat0ne wrote:
Elric wrote:

Maybe I'm too story-line oriented, but we've got Tomos and Nabile discovering the Temple in one area, and Amira's ministers building a repository for the royal library, also giving them a place to work on the mystery of the city vanishing. The folks at the sr wouldn't know there were scrolls in the temple, because they wouldn't know the temple existed. Same with earlier speculations on a secret passageway connecting them. The SR is brand new, and qasala's been lost for hundreds of years.

So I doubt there'd be any carrying of scrolls between the temple and repository, imho.

rugs

Unless of course they find a way out and find themselves near the reposatory and tells everyone what they have found and we get sent there anyway. ;D

OR

We end up putting all the furnature in only to find the foreman saying "Those good fer nothin's there aren't any scrolls!" and then we find a tent of scribes and wait a whole week for them to write up the scrolls ;D

Runedit: Please don't double post. If you have any additional comments, please use the "EDIT" button in the upper right hand corner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

3 more to go if we're going by the 1034 theory! :D *crosses fingers*

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject: Waiting Game
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:06 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I am so impatient when it comes to waiting games so I tried different things from what the fortune teller said. I checked the trading post to see if there is anything significant when I looked up crystal ball and got nada. I looked up the collectable card and nada again. I tried doing a search on furniture and guess what....zip so I'm going with the others when they say it's just a waiting game. Maybe TNT had her say that so we would be scrambling looking for clues while there really is nothing to find.

Wow..I'm going to be insane by the time we get to do anything. I'm disappointed I didnt start following the plot earlier as I missed the sand and block moving :( Oh well. Any other prank images to help us pass the time? :D

Has anyone tried Entering their tablet symbols backwards? Probably wont do nothing but it's an idea lol

Wow...I hate typos :lol: I didnt realize I made so many. Ah well...I must be tired or it's the sugar affecting my brain! LoL

Last edited by XxAlchemistxX on Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

okay. i tabbed over the fortune teller's page, and after highlighting the last thing on the sidebar and before highlighting the mysterious tablet link, there was definitely something, but i couldn't see where it was because the yellow box didn't show up. anyone else want to try?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:18 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

LN Tora wrote:
pattypus wrote:
The post explaining the plot would still be very long, but just in a different location. I don't think there would be any advatage to doing that.

But I'm not a mod, so what do I know? :P

Two advantages. One, it would save from the mod having to, (least I'm guessing), copy-paste the post over for each split. Two, it would be less to scroll down for those who are already up-to-date.

Three, it wouldn't take up so much room on each thread, therefore it would require splitting a little less often. Perhaps the best location for it would be here.

rugrat0ne wrote:

rugs

Why do you think the repository is brand new? I know one LC had us calculating what it would take to build it / paint it, but as far as the plot goes, it was there already, just covered in sand. Unless I'm mistaken, which is highly probable :P

Edit:
skizzy the wonder lizard wrote:
okay. i tabbed over the fortune teller's page, and after highlighting the last thing on the sidebar and before highlighting the mysterious tablet link, there was definitely something, but i couldn't see where it was because the yellow box didn't show up. anyone else want to try?

Nothing shows in Opera. In IE, I get the exact same thing you posted. Hitting enter while ?whatever? is highlighted does nothing.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Last edited by supRNurs on Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:20 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Finished 1034 pieces, and nothing... :(

I'm trying to come up with something pic-wise, but TNT isn't giving me enough material! More reason for them to UPDATE! *hint hint!!!*

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:20 am 

Elric wrote:
3 more to go if we're going by the 1034 theory! :D *crosses fingers*

Nothing happened :/

I really really hope we don't have to wait till 4000+

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next