Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:46 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Werewolf: Harry Potter Edition Gameplay
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

<center>Werewolf: Harry Potter Edition</center>

"Welcome students to another exciting year at Hogwarts!" bellowed an elderly man, he smiled as he watched the hustle of a few students running to take their seats.

It was the first day of Hogwarts and once again, it was time for Dumbledore's annual speech. Dumbledore quickly cleared his throat and once again, began to speak, "I welcome all of you who are here for the first time, I welcome all of you who are returning to Hogwarts and of course, I welcome the wonderful staff,"

A roar of applause echoed in the Great Hall, many students were smiling, some were simply staring at the glamorous decorations hanging from the cieling, gleaming in the light.

"Thank you, thank you," said Dumbledore, nodding his head slightly, "However, things at Hogwarts this year will be slightly different to what your accustomed too,"

A few students were puzzled at this remark while others began to murmur.

"Quiet please," assured Dumbledore as he continued to explain, "The Ministry of Magic has alerted me that Hogwarts is in slight danger. But before you began to panic, please rest assured that the Ministry of Magic, your professors and I will make sure nothing happens to any of you,"

Dumbledore had stopped talking when he noticed a nearby student bending over their knees, it seemed as the girl was about to throw up.

"No need for that Mrs. Lee, you're perfectly safe at Hogwarts," Dumbledore spoke reassuringly.

The girl seemed a bit shocked that Dumbledore had suddenly spoken to her. She began to blush when she realised he was trying to prevent her from throwing up. Dumbledore simply smiled at her and carried on, "The Ministry of Magic has kindly sent us their finest Auror's, both of which graduated from Hogwarts at top honors, both Auror's will be patrolling along the hallways and if you feel a bit uncertain about anything, please inform them if they are nearby. If they aren't, go to the nearest staff member or myself,"

Various students looked at one another, they didn't seem to be understanding a word Dumbledore said.

"And with that I must say, I wish a successful year to all of you and I hope you have a good time at Hogwarts,"

With that remark, the students rose from their seats and began to assemble into their various houses before making their ways to the domitories.

---

House Points

Gryffindor: -30 Points
Slytherin: -10 Points
Hufflepuff: 55 Points
Ravenclaw: 10 Points

---

Players

(*Dranzer*) -- Rita Skeeter -- Killed -- Day 8
.:Compact Disk:. -- Snape -- Patronus Death -- Day 6
.:Requiem:. -- Tonks -- Revived -- Night 8
Alex
Anubis -- Pansy Parkinson -- Killed in Forbidden Forest -- Night 8
Bangel -- Bellatrix Lestrange -- Executed -- Day 5
BLK Mage -- Fred Weasley -- Murdered -- Night 4
Breakthrough
Christopher
CWisgood -- Malfoy -- Executed -- Day 3
DiscordantNote
Divine
fzun
jellyoflight -- Moaning Myrtle -- Modkilled -- Night 6
Keith -- Neville -- Mauled by Fenrir Greyback -- Night 2
Inexistence
Kidwaiy -- Marcus Flint -- Defeated -- Night 8
Kugetsu -- Fenrir Greyback -- Executed -- Day 4
Mandy
Matterbug
o_0 -- Ron -- Murdered -- Night 6
Pixa
Robert
sirclucky
Sock -- Augustus Rockwood -- Defeated -- Night 8
Stephanie -- Hagrid -- Mauled by Fenrir Greyback -- Night 1
Tharkun -- Lucius Malfoy -- Executed -- Day 5
the_dog_god -- Goyle -- Executed -- Day 2
Twisted Sanity
Twizzler0171 -- Crabbe -- Executed -- Day 6
Urthdigger
watericesage
weewoman
YesItIsh

Total Players: 34

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:41 am, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

<center>Werewolf: Harry Potter Edition Guidelines and Rules</center>

Werewolf is back and this time, it's carrying a magical twist to it. Werewolf is at Hogwarts and you can expect many twists, roles and much much more!

---

What is Werewolf?

Werewolf is a strategic, cunning game which pits players ability to scheme and lie to the test. The point of this game is to kill the baddies (If you're bad, vice versa) before they kill you. Simple? Wrong.

What exactly do we do?

After you signup, you will be given a role which can vary from an ordinary student to Death Eater.
  • What is a role?

A role is your identity in this game. Each role comes with its own set of rules and limitations. For instance, the Death Eater role has the ability to kill someone each night whereas a simple student role has the ability to vote for someone to be executed (Executions and voting will be explained later). Once you have recieved your role, it's your job to keep it. You may NOT post your role on the main Werewolf thread but you may tell others your role in private -- Just be careful, you can never know if you're actually telling a Werewolf your role. If you choose to keep your role a secret than you have nothing to worry about.

After recieving your role, you can post on the main Werewolf thread and talk to your fellow players. Remember, some of them may be evil!
As said before, after recieving your role, you can post on the main Werewolf thread and talk to your fellow players. Once everyone in the game has posted once, you will have to vote for two people to have an execution.
  • What are executions?

Executions are solely made to lower the amount of players. Everyday the players can vote for someone who they think is suspicious. You are not required to vote but if you want to get ride of people who you find suspicious, I would suggest voting. In order to successfully execute someone, there has to be a majority vote (At least half of the votes must be for one person). To ensure that a majority is met, a certain amount of votes will lock an execution on the targetted person. For example,

Person A has 20 votes but only 13 were needed to obtain a majority, the other votes will simply lock all of the votes making that person certain to be executed. Once a vote on a certain person is locked, you will NOT be unable to unvote the person.

If a majority has not been made, someone *secret* will be able to decide who is killed.

Executions will occur at 9:00PM EST (6:00PM NST).
In order for an execution to be successful, players need to vote (It's not required though).
  • How do you vote?

You must post your vote on the main Werewolf thread. You must always bold your votes, if you don't, I may not catch it. To vote for someone you post the following,

Vote: Person A

If for any reason you do not want to vote for this person anymore, post the following,

Unvote: Person A

If for any reason you want to unvote someone and vote for someone else, post the following,

Unvote: Person A
    Vote: Person B

You are allowed to vote for two people, but you are not allowed to use your two votes on the same person. You are NOT allowed to vote for yourself either. Just remember that you are not required to vote for anyone but if you want to execute a suspicious person, I suggest voting.
Executions will take place everyday at 9:00PM EST (6:00PM NST). Note that anything may happen in an execution. After the execution, at 9:30PM EST (6:30PM NST) night killings will occur.
  • What are night killings?

Night killings are any other deaths made by any roles, special powers, etc... Deaths caused by other players (Death Eaters, etc...) will occur every second day at 6:30PM EST (9:30PM NST). Note that anything may happen during night killings.
As night killings end, a new day will begin. This means a whole new ball game for some players.

---

Spells

Spells can be given to ANYONE. A Death Eater may be given a special power, a student may be given a spell, anyone may be given a spell. Spells usually have limited use. Limited use meaning only being able to use the power once. Rarely you will have a spell which will have multiple uses.

Like roles, spells CANNOT be discussed on the main Werewolf thread. If they are discussed, the power will dissapear.

Please note that roles and spells are completely different things. You are not required to have a spells but you are required to have a role.

---

Executions/Night killings

Executions occur everyday at 9:00PM EST (6:00PM NST).

Night killings occur everyday at 9:30PM EST (6:30PM NST).

---

Rules

1. You may NOT post your role in the main Werewolf thread. If you do, you will be modkilled immediately.

2. You may NOT reveal your role on this thread but you may lie about it.

4. You may NOT reveal any spells which I have given you on this thread.

5. You may NOT vote for yourself at all during this game.

6. You may NOT talk to the dead at ANY point in the game. If you are found doing this, you will be modkilled.

7. You may NOT quote any PM's/Private Conversations/etc... you have with me at all on this thread. At the same time, you may NOT quote any PM's/Private Conversations/etc... you have with anyone else unless they give you consent on this thread.

8. You must be active. You do not need to post like 5000 posts but please try and be active. If you are not active, you will be modkilled. Players unactive for 3 days will be modkilled and replaced.

9. If you for some reason cannot post for a while (Due to personal reasons, school, etc...) please inform me beforehand.

10. Please note that I DO have a life and that I may be a little late on executions if school work comes in the way.

11. Monique will be helping me to run this game. If I am unavailable for a while, Monique will take over. You will than send all your PM's, questions, etc... to her. If an event like this happens, we will inform you on the thread.

12. Have fun!

---

If you have any questions, please post them here.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"10 points for Slytherin!" yelled the annoucer as he set his gaze upon the new Slytherin seeker (After Malfoy had died), "Slytherin is now ahead by 60 points! Gryffindor will need a miracle to bring themselves back up now! Harry Potter just needs to grab the snitch!"

The audience roared, however the sea of green and black simply hissed and slurred insults at the Gryffindor Quidditich Team (Specifically Harry). Harry looked around, trying to catch the snitch in his eye.

ZOOM

Harry saw a beater whoosh right past him, the Slytherin beater was aiming for him, most likely trying to intimidate him. Harry rolled his eyes, he turned away from the Slytherin and immediately caught sight of the Golden Snitch! Harry, trying to be a subtle as possible, flew calmly towards it until he saw the Slytherin seeker race towards it. Harry picked up his speed and sped towards the Snitch; reaching out his hand Harry was neck and neck with his fellow seeker, who was going to get the Snitch?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

*grabs the snitch and runs*

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Bangel wrote:
o_0 wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Pixa wrote:
Dawn is a Death Eater. Why are people letting her slip under the radar?

I refuse to believe until I see evidence, I'm afraid.

SHE SAID IT IN A PPT AIM CHAT! O_O

When was this? o.O

Get your damned facts straight before you go making up lies about people.

Dawn- grow up. You said it, deal with the consequences.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:51 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

matterbug wrote:
Bangel wrote:
o_0 wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Pixa wrote:

When was this? o.O

I still don't recall saying any of this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:54 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
Bangel wrote:
matterbug wrote:
Bangel wrote:
o_0 wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Pixa wrote:

When was this? o.O

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm mistaken.

It was really me, who logged into your AIM account (because, of course, I know the password), ranted about how I shouldn't rat out friends (even if they ARE bad), and said that, yes, you are a Death Eater, but it doesn't matter because friends don't rat out friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Whilst I'm not supporting Dawn here, I don't find an AIM chat to be very solid proof. I wouldn't find an MSN chat very solid proof either.

Show us a log of the chat if you have it, then I might be more inclined to believe your proof.

Randomness- Werewolf and Other Stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

o_0 wrote:
Bangel wrote:
matterbug wrote:
Bangel wrote:
o_0 wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Pixa wrote:

When was this? o.O

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm mistaken.

It was really me, who logged into your AIM account (because, of course, I know the password), ranted about how I shouldn't rat out friends (even if they ARE bad), and said that, yes, you are a Death Eater, but it doesn't matter because friends don't rat out friends.

Once again, not recalling any of this. And how rude, Mark.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:05 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
Okay, if you don't want to believe me, fine.

I can 100% swear that Dawn is a death eater. I'll make you a deal- if Dawn's not evil you can kill me tommorow.

I know I made myself a death eater target, but I don't care. This is driving me crazy.

Oh, and Dawnie, I disabled your protection for the execution. :) Yay! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hey, chill relax. I'm impartial here :P If Dawn is bad, then I'll be the one looking like an idiot :P

Either way though, I'll be gone whilst the execution takes place (pupil free day at school, so me and some mates are gonna be riding our bikes around, then I've got an indoor soccer game). Good luck if you're innocent Dawn. BURN AT THE STAKE if you're evil 0:)

Randomness- Werewolf and Other Stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Calm down guys. I don't want to have to break up a flame war, but I will and deal out the appropriate consenquences if need be. Take this as your warning.

I highly doubt Reqiuem was lying about her role. One of the main points behind it was the lack of a quote, and I realized that I know a confirmed innocent that also doesn't have a quote. So, that doesn't mean she's evil. It's true that she could have been converted and was using her old role to her advantage, but I doubt that.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm surprised that's all Ammer did. Hope she does more later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Okay then. Listen up.

I'm evil. Fine. I admit it. But I know a good deal about the roles in this game, and and I do know that there is no team out there that can convert Requiem. I am positive of this and I am not lying to you. She sent me her role sheet, and it is entirely authentic. Once again, I am positive of this. You don't want her gone. She can give you nothing but good. Please don't vote her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:47 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Bangel wrote:
Okay then. Listen up.

I'm evil. Fine. I admit it. But I know a good deal about the roles in this game, and and I do know that there is no team out there that can convert Requiem. I am positive of this and I am not lying to you. She sent me her role sheet, and it is entirely authentic. Once again, I am positive of this. You don't want her gone. She can give you nothing but good. Please don't vote her.

I-wow. Wow, Bangel. I can't thank you enough for that support after how mad you were yesterday...

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next