Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:17 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Are you trying to IMPLY something? Don't mess with the <<temporary>> boss! :D lol. Anyway, don't worry ria, I haven't forgotten ;)))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:25 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

ria wrote:
The fire from my ruby can cook food, and Tiryn's ice can provide us with water and keep us cool. i]

||I think you got a little mixed up there :P Halcin has the ice; Tiryn's a non-amulet bearer.||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

.:Requiem:. wrote:
ria wrote:
The fire from my ruby can cook food, and Tiryn's ice can provide us with water and keep us cool. i]

||I think you got a little mixed up there :P Halcin has the ice; Tiryn's a non-amulet bearer.||

(Thank you. I think you might have gotten confused when I freed Tiryn.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Lol, hehehe, whoops...... well, you all know what I meant :P ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:50 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Ahhhh, its good to be back in bonnie old scotland. Now, it didn't go as badly as I feared :P
Well done Silja, for taking care wonderfully, now I hafta catch up. AND I THOUGHT OF A REALLY COOL-- Actually, I'll just write it down in roleplay and you can find out yourselfs :evil: ))

Lery wiped her eyes free of any spare tears, repressing the sobs that caught her throat. All this time she had been strong, and one moment broke it all. She was angry with herself, but the heat of the moment had made her forget many things.

She was an 'amulet' bearer, Alean had told a prophecy of how they were to save the world, and- most importantly- the Leryn army had sailed, and taken over the provence of Pyn. Although, that meant that they would have to avoid Pyn and move across the desert.

"How...where are we going?" Asked Lery to Alean,
The old woman paused a moment, she didn't mind Isis taking control, that one moment was a shock though. How did she know the true prophecy? It was destroyed years ago, and her new prophecy had been spread- partially anyway.

Alean suddenly heard the clank of armour. It must be the caravan guards, that pesky boy had gotten back so quickly.
"Come, we must run!"
Alean let a smile drift across her face as she scanned Isis, yes, she would do for one of the sacrafices

((DUN DUN DUUUUN! Muaha Ok, I'll talk with Silja about this over MSN, but all youu's hafta wait and see whats coming :P
Doncha just love me?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yang chuckled seeing the puzzled look on the womans face and then grinned as he heard Lery tell them to run. "Why run when we have the advantage of darkness? With it im sure I could slow them down and keep us cool."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Isis gasped as she heard the guards approach. At the same time she heard how Alean advised them all to flee. Thoughts ran through Isis' head as the winds that swirled around the desert. She saw as the group was about to shatter apart and run into different directions.

"No! Don't run! Everyone grab a hold of her!" she shouted and jumped quickly to the girl that had introduced herself as Halcin.

She took a steady grip of her shoulder and lifted up Halcin's hand that was holding the crystal amulet.

"If you just believe in it we will become invisible to the guards." she said, "that is one of the good qualities of this amulet." Isis added and peered around to see where everyone else was.

"We cannot simply run away, and if you indeed manage to flee you will perish in the hot desert separated from all others! This is the only way to keep everyone alive." she shouted to them all.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Magnolia blinked, then she leapt forward and grabbed hold of Halcin's amulet, she squeezed her eyes shut and concentrated on the cold amulet, invisible, invisible, invisible, invisible, the thought raced through her mind like wildfire, and she only hoped it worked.

WhiteEdit: Please follow the three sentence rule.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yang chuckled watching the girl do that. "If i want to be invisable ill do it on my own thank you very much." With that he pet Shade once more before touching his amulet and becoming nothin more then some piece of shade in the sand.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Halcin shrieked in surprise as almost everybody grabbed onto her. Still surprised, she tugged the Amulet out of Magnolia's hand. As soon as she did that, she immediately began thinking. Invisible, invisble... please, oh please, make us invisible...

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:10 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Lery raised an eyebrow, "I can't make myself invisible!"
She screwed up her face, trying and trying, "It's not working!"
Clutching hold of her amulet, until her knuckles were white, Lery concentrated. She opened her eyes, nope, still normal.

Alean frowned, they should listen to her, not that poncy princess. A definite sacrafise, and that other slave girl without and amulet would do aswell.
Well, even Alean could be flexible, so she rapped Lery on the head- instantly making her invisible- the changed herself, using her own means.
Whispering to Lery, "Not YOUR amulet, idiot, that other girls, Halcin.

Lery wondered how Alean knew the girl's name, and blushed for being so stupid and for having not listening properly.

((Using the Amulet's powers like this is fine, but please don't use the elemental powers yet, I have a plan for that :) ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Magnolia pouted, "How am I supposed to make myself invisible? It's not my fault I can't use Halcin's amulet, it is hers after all. And my ruby couldn't make me invisible, I'm sure of it. So would someone mind making me invisible, or something close to it?" She folded her arms across her chest, I'd just like to fight off those guards, rather than hide like a coward.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

{{shadowgamers character seems to have dissapeared}}

Blitz hearing this command, did not want to approach Halcin, especially to use a power that he has never heard of. Still, he needed to hide, somehow. He walked near Halcin, as everyone seemed to horde around her, and just stood next to her for the while. Some of the members of their "party" had dissapeared without notice. Halcin was still their, he could hear her breathing heavily next to him. A thought ocurred to him at that moment. Nestling the Amber amulet closter to him, he stared intently on what seemed to be nothing. Gazing deeper into the emptiness, he saw what he wanted.

A faint, ghostly silhouette of some of the missing party members. It looked like Yang had shaded himself with his amulet, and Halcin and some of the others had dissapeared with her. He liked this new ability, and found out more of its uses. He saw the guards from afar, they were stalking over to the site of the breakout, and approaching with some sick looking weapons. An even farther look beyond them showed the clear water again, in which they first landed. "Well, we can't go back there." Blitz thought. He ended his technique of sight and focused on the task at hand.

Thinking quickly, he didn't need to become invisible, just not notable. He ran over to the fallen guards, and donned one of their garments, and clothing the body with his. He lie face down into the blistering sand, staying still, barely even letting a breath escape. Having done this before to escape guards in the bazaars, he's had years of practice, and it was almost natural to him. He lay there, looking up slightly at the people still visible to the natural eye, and knew they were about to either get caught, or dissapear just as he and the others had done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:21 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tyrin hesitated, having been shoved away fromHalcin by Magnolia's wild dash for the Crystal Amulet.

Finally she stepped forward and delicately placed a hand on the cool gem, closing her eyes and wishing desperately for herself and Trys to become invisible.

Please, please, pleasepleaseplease! she willed, somewhat surprised at this dependance on someone else. She and Trys had always been wildly independant, a trait slavers hated. That fact was visible in the scars littering her body. She supposed it was the promise of freedom that caused it.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:15 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The moment the quards rushed onto the scene, Alean cursed, some people hadn't dissapeared themselves yet. Muttering an incantation underneath her breath, they were promptly made invisible.

"Now now, what do we have here, no one. . . but several dead comrades."
The gaurds looked down at the dead body's and Blitz sadly,
"I knew Mola there," the first gestured to a sprawled man, "He was a good friend."

"It would be too much effort to do anything with these men," said a man with a cold expression, and the curved sword of leadership, "Leave them for the animals, they were never worth much more than beast food anyway." And the guards then tramped away, the boy turned- still staring intently at the position where Lery now stood, invisible, he was sure she stood there only moments before.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next