Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:54 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I've just finished reading the first two books in the Keys of the Kingdom series ^_^

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

At home I'm reading By The Light of the Moon by Dean Koontz. For school I'm reading Mrs. McGinty's Dead by Agatha Christie X_x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:03 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Just finishing up Year of the Griffin by Diana Wynne Jones...planning on re-reading Birth of the Firebringer, by..who is it? Meredith Anne Pierce? something like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:36 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Johnathan Strange & Mr Norrel was todays read, quite a large nice story overall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:21 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

For Christmas, I received a series of books by Tamora Pierce (the Protector of the Small series, to be specific). I'm currently reading the second book of that series, Page.

Oh, and I also bought myself The Hipster Handbook and Food Court Druids, Cherohonkees, and Other Creatures Unique to the Republic by Robert Lanham for my birthday. I highly recommend both of them. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:40 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

eee, I love Tamora Pierce. I've read every single book by her. Except Trickster's Queen - I haven't got around to getting it yet. I love all her books in different ways...the first book of hers I read was Alanna: The First Adventure, and then the rest of that series. Then I read the Wild Magic series, then Circle of Magic, then Protector of the Small, then Circle Opens, now the Trickster series...XD I'm so lame.

right now I'm reading "Never Sniff a Gift Fish" by Patrick McManus, and I'm planning to re-read Lirael by Garth Nix.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:01 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
I'm reading "Ring" by Koji Suzuki for probably the seventh time. It's such a great book, I never get bored of it. And for school we're just starting to read "Julius Ceaser."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:33 pm 

I am rereading The Hichhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Pants Devil? No relation :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

For school I'm reading Nothing But the Truth by Ayi O_o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The Truth by Terry Pratchett, What's the Matter with Kansas? by Thomas Frank, and Lord Jim by Joseph Conrad (that one's for school, and immensely boring and hard-to-follow). The other two are good though... cheers for multitasking! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I just finished Terry Pratchett's The Light Fantastic yesterday and Equal Rites today. I'm finally getting around to reading the Discworld series and I'm loving it :D I'm reading them in the order he wrote them and I plan on getting the next few next time I'm at the book store. I loved the Light Fantastic. Rincewind is so cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:40 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Since everyone else is reading a Discworld book, I might as well jump on the bandwagon. *starts The Last Continent*

Don't be afraid to see the truth, even if no one wants you to. Be yourself and not a fool. Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind and listen to criticism. Dissent is keeps our country progressive and willingness to challenge yourself is what keeps yourself ever evolving.

Last edited by SpiraLethe on Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The Dead Zone by Stephen King.

I've only seen one episode of the TV show, so nothing got spoiled for me =D

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Finished the 3rd book of the Obernewtyn Chronicles "Ashling". Stayed up to 2am to finish reading it XD I was too into it hehe even though it's thick. Of course, the 4th book is even thicker but :D I'm going to read it.

Anyhow, reading "The Solitaire Mystery" currently, it's by Jostein Gaarder. Philosophy baby 8) I'm planning to read "Sophie's World" again, some time later. :D

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:56 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I just finished Lady Oracle for the first time, but must read it again and take notes on it for class. I like to read it through for amusement and then disect it later. At least then I have a hope of enjoying the book.

Right now I am attempting to finish Inkhart and The Chronicles of Narnia. I am on the Silver chair... and will finish it one day... it's only been a year... and a half...

I hope to finish Catcher in the rye eventually. I've started it over 3 times now, and hope to finish soon. Same with Cats Eye and Dream Catcher.

It all depends on my reading load for university and my desire to scrap book, which often wins over anything!

Set by WIS

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next