Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:58 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I've been here. :P

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:59 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Well the mole has to be here so that explains you.

Honk Honk Honk $#%#$% honk hooooonk.

- Honk

Post subject:
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
What's your excuse? :D

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PPT God
PPT God

Well, after a long 4 months, the Mole is finally coming to a close. I would like to thank all of your for participating, and I hope you had a good time playing (and watching) the game. ;)

On August 16, at 5:00 EST, the Mole officially started. We began with 16 players from all over America (and even some from other countries). The first challenge had somewhat of a rough start, as many people didn't show up, (including my Mole) and I had no idea how to actually run the challenge. Despite the difficulties, the players managed to win all the money possible for that challenge. Strong players emerged at once, causing many to pick the wrong person on the first quiz.

Since there were a few inactive players at the beginning, the first quiz was more of a practice quiz for the players than an actual risk of execution. Which was actually a very good thing, since only one of the players got more than 5 questions correct. (I promised at the beginning of the game that you could know your quiz scores once the game ended. Since I wouldn't want to post them without everyone's consent, you may either PM me for your scores, or post if you want them put here)

Sadly, the next few challenges didn't go quite as well as the first. (Some might say, they were a disaster) The fourth challenge broke the streak, but the fifth was right back to difficult and confusing.

By the time of the fifth quiz, both myself and my contestants had gotten the hang of the game, and it began to run smoothly. Several non-active players were ousted during this time, and the game began in earnest.

The players enjoyed a happy time of big winnings and mole-free challenges (unbeknownst to them) and then the game changed. The original Mole, having been absent for far too long was removed, and a new Mole was put in place. The players essentially had to start over again.

After the 'changing of the guard' the players actually won money in every single challenge except one. Everyone began to solidify their suspicions, and those who couldn't find the Mole were slowly pruned from the game. The pot ended up at a sizeable 205k, and now the final three players will get to see who walks away with all the money.

cap, Noelle, Kugetsu, it've had a great time watching the game and rooting for all the players, but the time has come for the game to end. One of you is the winner, one of you is the Mole, and one of you is the Mole's final victim. Since I cannot hide all three of you somewhere, and have the winner burst out in victory, I will add to the suspence by revealing the Mole's final victim first.

cap

I'm sorry, cap, but you are the Mole's final victim.

And now, the winner of the Mole (PPT)!!
Kugetsu

Congrats Kugetsu!! You are the winner of the Mole!!

And that means that Noelle is the Mole! Good job, Noelle. ;)

Well, now you all know who the Mole is, and I'm intersted in hearing your reactions now that the game's over. But first, I have a little surprise for you all.

I've been keeping copious records of everything in the Mole, from all the way before the first challenge until now. I've had prizes made up for all of you (sorry, it's not money. ;) ) and I'd like to award them now.

First off, the most obvious award- to Kugetsu, the winner of the Mole (PPT)!

Next, to cap for coming so close to winning and doing such a good job in the game.

And, of course, to Noelle, for being the Mole for the last part of the game!

This award goes to Johnnydontgo, for being the Mole (and getting ousted by hurricane Francis. ;) )

The next award goes to both cap and o_0, since each of them only missed one challenge out of all the challenges they were able to participate in!

I had this one specially made up, it goes to the only two players who managed to get all the questions right on a quiz. Ironically, those two players happen to be Noelle and cap. ;) Noelle got all ten questions right in her pre-Mole days, which is why she's also getting this award.

And now for the harder awards. There were some wonderful players in this game, and I wanted to reward them for their hard efforts. The first award goes to the player who earned the most money for the group pot. That player is......cap! (wow, go figure)

This next award goes to the player who solved the most challenges. (But didn't necessarily win) That player is......o_0!!!

And lastly, when I had people write bios for the game, I got a few very funny bios. This is only my own personl preferrence, but the bio I think was the funniest is......o_0's!!!

Now, this is not so much an award, but a small gift to everyone who played the game but didn't win. (Basically, only Noelle and Kugetsu can't use this) I want everyone to have a little token of this game that you all played so hard to win.

Those pictures are yours to use, so go ahead and save them. (If you want) Credit goes to timkhj for creating all of these, so be sure to credit him if you decide to use the pics. :)

Once again, congrats to Kugetsu, and I hope all of you have enjoyed this game. Kugetsu, please send me a link so I can transfer all of the winnings over. :D

To everyone else, please feel free to post whatever questions/comments about the Mole that you want here, and I hope that Kugetsu, Noelle, and cap will stick around to answer anything you might have to ask them. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:04 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

crap! What were those quiz answers since I knew Noelle was the mole too!

- Honk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:05 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Awesome... I think that just about sums it up. :) Thank you for such a great game! :D Great job cap and our mole Noelle and our original mole johnnydontgo. Great job to all of the other players as well. :)

Oh yeah, I don't mind if my scores are posted here.

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Well, I CAN tell you the final quiz results. You and Kugetsu were separated by...... one question. You got 17, and Kugetsu got 18. ;)

Well Kugetsu, I'll post your quiz scores first, then. :)

Quiz 1
2 right

Quiz 2
6 right

Quiz 3
5 right

Quiz 4
8 right

Quiz 5
I don't have a quiz from you for that one. ;)

Quiz 6
4 right

Quiz 7
5 right

Quiz 8
18 right :D

Last edited by amarise on Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:06 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

It had to have been close I knew Noelle was the mole since the shop wizard challenge.

- Honk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:07 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

amarise wrote:
Well, I CAN tell you the final quiz results. You and Kugetsu were separated by...... one question. You got 17, and Kugetsu got 18. ;)

#$%#$^%$&^$!!!111eleven

- Honk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:08 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Crazy O_O;

That's strange, I know I turned one in for that challenge. :)

CLICK IT!

Last edited by Kugetsu on Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

cap wrote:
amarise wrote:

#$%#$^%$&^$!!!111eleven

lol I do feel bad for you, but I figured you'd make it to at least the final four. ;) That's pretty amazing, considering how many people you had to beat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:10 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I would have felt better if I was was way off.

- Honk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:11 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

You did good, in fact, you almost had me thinking you actually thought I was the mole for a while.

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh yes, I've also updated Humble_Gesture's page to reflect the final results. It looks pretty snazzy, if I do say so myself. ;)

A lot of people thought it was cap. I think at least 1/3 of all the quizzes had cap as the Mole, and even more were split between cap and some other player.

Last edited by amarise on Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:12 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

amarise wrote:
cap wrote:
amarise wrote:

#$%#$^%$&^$!!!111eleven

lol I do feel bad for you, but I figured you'd make it to at least the final four. ;) That's pretty amazing, considering how many people you had to beat.

I figured I would make it here. I did say so on the first mole thread ;(.

Oh well good job Kugetsu.

- Honk

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next