Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Petpet Wars!(a little like Werewolf)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Note: I have cleared this with Scott and he has no problems with me running a WW like game.

What is Petpet Wars?
Petpet wars is a game played similar to werewolf. It follows the same pattern of executions, nights and days, however it has one large twist. People cannot die. Instead, you all have petpet on you shoulders, tucked away under a cloak. These petpets grant you with certain powers, many of the, good, but a few of them, those given by the evil Drackonack. And of course, it is these petpets who do all the living and dieing. You simply control them and vote. The goal of the game is to kill off the two evil Drackonacks before ten days are up. After ten days, the game ends. If there are any Drackonacks left, the Drackonacks win. If the Drackonacks are killed, the game ends then and there and the innocents win. The extra twist? I have a bunch of spare petpets in my bag. When one dies off, I will release another one until that petpet runs out of "lives".

A few General Warnings:
This game is under testing. It has not yet been played before and thus I have no idea how even this will be. It could be very lopsided either way. After this game I want all players to tell me what they thought worked and didn’t work during the game-so take notes.

I will be gone for most of the day on the 18-20th. During what would be day 9. That day will end either on that following Monday or that following Tuesday. Just hang tight and have fun role playing those days or something.

There may be some times when I’m with late on ending the day (e.g. Fridays wont happen till around 7-8 NST) I will try to warn you on the days that you happen.

Basic day over view. (bold topics are explained in detail later)

Day Starts
Players send me their Petpet lists before 5 PM NST.
Players Vote on who to electrocute .with two votes per person before 5 PM NST.
At 5 PM NST all of the following happens in the following order:
The MC (me) Electrocutes the two top vote getters. Killing all their petpets.
Petpets make their actions. The order in which this happens in explained below.
The MC posts a recap of any petpet deaths that might have occurred.
The MC PM's people who require dream results their results.
Petpets move from host to host.
The MC beings the next day.

Detailed overview:
Players.
Each of you are players. There are 16 players in this game. Your job is to control the petpets that are on you at the time and vote for the people to Electrocute. If you have a Drackonack on your shoulder, regardless of any other petpets that may be there, you are considered to be on the Drackonack team and should use the Drackonack and all of your other petpets in such a manner. If you do not have a Drackonack on you shoulder than you are considered to be on the innocents team and should use all your petpets to help the innocents win. You can not die during the game, so don't worry.

Petpets:
There are 16 different petpets are the start of the game. Each of these petpets has a certain number of body doubles which is given in the role description of the petpet. A petpet will die if the person carrying with him is bitten or poisoned by a Drackonack, Electrocuted by the MC, or killed by some other means which will make themselves known as the game goes on. If a petpet runs out of lives, it will be considered out of the game and will be replaced by a glob of Lime Jelly. Petpets are unique by both color and species, a Green Bearog cannot replace a Yellow Bearog or a Green Slorg. Petpets also each have a role which they can use to help their side. This role is explained in the petpet description that you are sent when you get the petpet.

Petpet Lists:
Although it differs from petpet to petpet. Every day, for each petpet you have you must send me the list of a name or two. (I know one this doesn’t count as a list, but list sounds cool) To do this (as you may have more than one petpet) pm me with a message that looks something like this:

Green Bloop's List:
Sirclucky
Yellow Baby Fireballs List:
Scottnak
Purple Snowbunny's List:
Sirclucky

you can use the same name as many times as you want. The role will tell you what to stick on that list.

In addition to role lists, some petpets require movement lists. To do this, simple add to your PM.

Green Bloop's Movement List:
Bob the Builder.

And the petpet will move there. For more information on Petpet Moving see petpet moving.

Lists can be changed during the day. Simply send me another PM. I will always use the latests lists I receive.

Petpet Actions:
Right after the Electrocutions, petpet actions take place. These start with any protection, freezing or switching roles that may stop or change people who die. After this comes the Drackonack killings, going in the order of lists received. Following these killings come the dreamers. Other roles will state when they occur or don't have a night time element. If a healer, freezing or other effecter of outcomes is killed by the Drackonack, they will die but their protection will still stay in effect. If a dreamer or other such role is killed by a Drackonack, the controller of that petpet will not get to know the results. As stated before, targeting in this targets players, not petpets, unless stated in the role. Thus when a Drackonack kills, it will kill all petpets on a player, and other targeting will work in the same fashion.

Petpet Moving:
Petpet's in this game are very restless and like to move around a lot. By moving, they go from one host (player) to another. Some of them, like Drackonacks, will only move if you tell them to move. Other petpets will move after one, two or possible more days. Other petpets have a random chance of moving or not. Many petpets move to a random player, while others allow you to send a movement list regarding where you would like the petpet to go. Unless stated so in the petpet's role, Petpets cannot move back to yourself. Petpet moving happens after the Electrocutions and Petpet Actions Phase.

Electrocutions:Every day you can vote for two people for me to electrocute. This process is harmless to humans because your cloak protects you. (WARNING: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! ELECETROCUTION IS NOT HARMSLESS IN REAL LIFE) (yay! Now I cant get sued :P ) However, any petpets on the human's who are chosen die. To place your votes. Simply type in bold Vote: PersonA . If you wish to change your vote, you can type in Unvote: PersonA
To help standout the difference between first and second votes, use RED for the first vote and BLUE for the second vote. You cannot vote for the same person with both of your votes. During the day, I will post vote counts. At the end of the day, the two people with the most votes will be Electrocuted. If there is a tie for the most or second most votes, I will randomly choose two of the vote leaders.

E.G
A has 4 votes
B has three votes
C has 2 votes
D has 2 votes

A and B are zapped.

But if A has 3, b has 3, c has 3 and D has three. I randomly pick two of A B and C and find that A and C are zapped.

While if A has 5, b has 2, c has 2, and d has 2. I randomly pick on of B C and D and find that A and D get zapped.

Other Stuff:

Private communication between people is not allowed. You are allowed to talk about the game with friends, but you cannot reveal any information that the common public does that know to just a friend. Any secret information you get most either be kept to yourself or posted here for all to see.

You many not quote/take screenshot or otherwise show off any PM’s from me.

Bluffing and telling lies are part of the game, however you cannot swear or other wise make a promise with an implication outside the game. Saying “I’m sure Bob has a bad petpet, if not you can kill me tomorrow” is allowed, but saying “I’m sure Bob is bad, if not I will give each of you 1000 neopoints” is not.

If you do not send in a list or vote for two days in a row, I will remove you from the game and either find a replacement or cut the number of people. The three days I am going to be gone do not count. I know this is a little strict, but I need to see how this game works and the best way to see that is if everyone is active.

Failure to follow any of these rules will either result in Mod-killing or replacement in the game.

If you have any questions, please PM them to me.

To Join post the following:1. 5:00 NST is *what* o’clock here. (e.g. for me, 5NST is 8 for me)
2. How many games of WW you have played either here or on IDB. I would like each player to have at least one game of WW experience under their belt before playing.
3. Type in the follow “I understand that this game is under testing and may not be perfectly fair and balanced”
4. Which do you like better: Meepit or Feepit?
5. Type in the following “ ~:> ’s rule”

I will close signups promplty at 16 players. This game will start tomorrow night. If 16 people have signed up then I can stick you on a waiting list incase someone drops out. If you are on a waiting list, you cannot discuse anything secret with anyone :)

People Playing:
1. Matt
2. Twizzler0171
3. Ammer
4. Kugetsu
5. AutumnElf
6. Ziggy
7. warxelo
8. YesItIsh
9. The_Dog_God
10. Wind

edit: Why isnt the chicken called arrow anyone? :cry:

Lady Night made me do it :P
Click for Werewolf!
Click for more Werewolf(as well as Role Playing)!

Last edited by sirclucky on Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

5:00 NST is 1 o’clock am here.
I've played 4 games at PPT, 2 full games at IDB, and I've also played in WW 17.5, and am playing in WW19 at the mo.
I understand that this game is under testing and may not be perfectly fair and balanced
I adore Feepits. Especially faerie feepits
~:>`s rules!!

Last edited by Matt on Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

1. 5:00 NST is 5:00 here.
2. All four games of Werewolf on PPT (joining the fifth) and 17.5, 18, 19 on IDB.
3. I understand that this game is under testing and may not be perfectly fair and balanced.
4. Meepit! Muahah!
5. ~:> 's rules! Arrow's rules!

Dracky is not evil! (Hugs Drackonack in inventory who still has not eaten its cheese) And the chicken is called Arrow?

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

1. 5:00 NST is 8 o’clock here.
2. 4 games of WereWolf at PPT.
3. I understand that this game is under testing and may not be perfectly fair and balanced.
4. Feepit.
5. ~:>’s rule!

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Last time I checked(which was probably over a year ago :P ) the chicken thing was called :arrow:-i know it is on IDB, and the reason its called arrow there is thats what they call/called in on pinkpt 8) . Oh well
:( I just thought it was called arrow, and was surpized when it didnt show up in the post as the chicken. Thats all :)

3/16 spots taken. :)

Click for Werewolf!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:27 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Kugetsu wants to play!

5:00 NST is 8 o’clock here.
2. 4 games on PPT
3. I understand that this game is under testing and may not be perfectly fair and balanced
4. Feepit, yup, the feepit
5. ~:> 's rule!

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:01 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

1. 5:00 NST is 7 o’clock here.
2. 3 WW games here.
4. Feepits!
5. ~:> s rule!

Meh, I haven't understood it completely yet but gimme a minute to read the first post thoroughly...

Set -- Silja

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm not sure I 100% sure I have the rules down, but I'll sign up!

1. 5:00 NST is 8 o’clock here.
2. Playing WereWolf in real life, two hours every Saturday for about two years
4. Feepits!
5. ~:> ’s rule!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

5-1 in favor of the feepits :o . The pore widdle Meepits... *runs off to play meepit juice break*

All players up to this point have been cleared. Ziggy-if you have any questions be sure to ask me ;) I figgure 2 hours a week is probably enough experience, at least you know how the game works -though i'll warn you its very differnt online :D

Click for Werewolf!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

1. 5:00 NST is 8:00 here.
2. 3 werewolf games here
4. Feepits are better :)
5. ~:>'s rule!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yay! More creativity...

1. 5:00 NST is 5 o’clock here.
2. 3 games. (
4. Feepit!
5. ~:>'s rule

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:34 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

1. 5:00 NST is *what* o’clock here. (e.g. for me, 5NST is 8 for me)

8 pm

2. How many games of WW you have played either here or on IDB. I would like each player to have at least one game of WW experience under their belt before playing.

1, but 2 if you include WW5

3. Type in the follow “I understand that this game is under testing and may not be perfectly fair and balanced”

I understand that this game is under testing and may not be perfectly fair and balanced

4. Which do you like better: Meepit or Feepit?

Fmeepit. I mean Mfeepit. (Feepit)
5. Type in the following “ ’s rule”
~:> 's rule

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

5 is 2pm here...(21 hours ahead of NST)

Lets see...14, 15, 16, Orig, 18, 19 + 20 and PPT 5...errrr...6 (Soon to be 8)

FEEPITS REPRESENT!!

This smilie should be arrow like on the IDB Forums. Therefore :arrow:'s rule!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:38 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

5:00 NST is around midnight-one o’clock here.
I've played 4 games here and 2 on IDB - is it enough? :D
Meepits, of course!!
Image’s rule

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yeah TDG. The chicken isnt called arrow any more for some reason :cry: I found that out the hard way :P

6 spots to go. If these are not filled by 5 NST tonight, signups will be extended another day 8)

Edit: still no more sign ups. Sign ups remain open until all 16 spots are filled-so get your friends to join :P

Click for Werewolf!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next