For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:40 pm

Dawn2 wrote:Could you? That would be awesome of you Ammer. :)

Can't you just turn off Norton for like 10 minutes? I did that at my brother's house when I needed to use the Shop Wiz, and the world didn't end.

Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:45 pm

Mark wrote:
Dawn2 wrote:Could you? That would be awesome of you Ammer. :)

Can't you just turn off Norton for like 10 minutes? I did that at my brother's house when I needed to use the Shop Wiz, and the world didn't end.

I could turn it off, but I won't. I don't trust the internet.

Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:53 pm

Could we do another Apprentice game running at the same time? I was too late for this but I reeeeeeally wanna do it.

Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:14 am

In the task, you say that the people with the 2 highest totals will be fired.
But you also have grading criteria.
So if I have a low total, but my rooms clash, will I be fired? o_O

Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:34 am

I had a feeling I might be one of the two to go and I don't blame you for firing me I had a writers block right in the middle and couldn't make up for it.Anywho there will always be other competitions I can compete in I guess and it was a fun experience.Good luck to the remaining people though!

Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:43 am

Fizzy wrote:In the task, you say that the people with the 2 highest totals will be fired.
But you also have grading criteria.
So if I have a low total, but my rooms clash, will I be fired? o_O

Yes, I am aware of that. If you spend a little, and your house if not furnished properly than I will fire you. I shall take out the 'clashing' part.

Shippinator Mandy wrote:Could we do another Apprentice game running at the same time? I was too late for this but I reeeeeeally wanna do it.

At the moment no. I am creating The PPT Apprentice 2 when I have time. Most likely during school holidays or next summer.

Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:50 am

Aw man...not next summer! Maybe over winter break?

Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:31 pm

Ammer wrote:
Mark wrote:Confused!

What if we post the username of a shop we bought something in, and the item sells? How will you know someone atcually bought it for X Amount of NP?

I'll neomail the owner and if it's under 1000nps (As anything less does not show up in Shop History), I will take your word for it. Risky, yes. But I trust you.

Or, if it is under 1000np ect, you could take a screenshot of it....or somthing the like.[/

Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:21 pm

Shadowfare wrote:
Ammer wrote:

What if we post the username of a shop we bought something in, and the item sells? How will you know someone atcually bought it for X Amount of NP?

I'll neomail the owner and if it's under 1000nps (As anything less does not show up in Shop History), I will take your word for it. Risky, yes. But I trust you.

Or, if it is under 1000np ect, you could take a screenshot of it....or somthing the like.[/

thats what i thought of, people could put up screen shots of the item... they would just have to be trusted not to edit the screen shot.

Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:33 pm

r4che1 wrote:
Shadowfare wrote:
Ammer wrote:

thats what i thought of, people could put up screen shots of the item... they would just have to be trusted not to edit the screen shot.

That is smart. Yes, instead take a screenshot.

Edit: I have also corrected the Due Date. I accidently put it for Wednesday when it's supposed to be Tuesday.

Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:23 pm

Crap!! Tuesday?? I'm just going to have to hope that my paper on x-ray contributions to the medical world doesn't take too long heh. It would be a shame to be fired becuase I couldn't complete a task.

Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:55 pm

hellyer wrote:Crap!! Tuesday?? I'm just going to have to hope that my paper on x-ray contributions to the medical world doesn't take too long heh. It would be a shame to be fired becuase I couldn't complete a task.

If you have a valid excuse to not doing the task, than please PM me.

Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:02 pm

Ooo, Ammer, you killed me on this one. It took agggeeesss, I'm just finishing now. Let me go upload the last of the screenshots.

Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:17 pm

Shadowfare wrote:Ooo, Ammer, you killed me on this one. It took agggeeesss, I'm just finishing now. Let me go upload the last of the screenshots.

That's what it's there for :P

Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:00 pm

Once again, I really really apologize, but I can't continue this contest. Yes, I really appreciate all the work Ammer has done for me to able to participate, but when you can't even do the make-up task, it just goes to far. I don't feel okay with not being able to participate in each and every task. So, without further ado, I must say to myself:

Dawn, YOU'RE FIRED!
Topic locked