Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:39 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:15 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Please reinsert your 2 hour battery the costs $300, and remove the AAs. Thanks, and be sure to use the upcoming Explosive Piece (EP) 2! Only $10,000.

Not compatible with X-Box, EP 1 system, battery, games, accecories, or EP 2 games. Handle the disks carefully. They were cheaaaaaaaaap. Please don't tap your EP 2 with anything harder than a feather. Do not put your EP anywhere with a humidity level higher than 5%. Do not attempt to put your device inside any vehicle smaller than a van.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:34 pm 

Tested wrote:
Please reinsert your 2 hour battery the costs $300, and remove the AAs. Thanks, and be sure to use the upcoming Explosive Piece (EP) 2! Only $10,000.

Not compatible with X-Box, EP 1 system, battery, games, accecories, or EP 2 games. Handle the disks carefully. They were cheaaaaaaaaap. Please don't tap your EP 2 with anything harder than a feather. Do not put your EP anywhere with a humidity level higher than 5%. Do not attempt to put your device inside any vehicle smaller than a van.

lol please remember that you have to look after you ep because we cant afford to fix it for you

Post subject: DS
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:58 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

So, uh, is it too much to ask for this thread to go back on topic?
Uh, the DS looks interesting, and has some interesting games coming out on it.

Post subject: Re: DS
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:11 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

optimus_87_ca wrote:

yup, metroid prime hunters looks sweet and I am interested in the yu-gi-oh game. The stylus would be fun to use in that.

Post subject: Re: DS
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:39 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
rbpnmn wrote:
optimus_87_ca wrote:

yup, metroid prime hunters looks sweet and I am interested in the yu-gi-oh game. The stylus would be fun to use in that.

Hopefully the yugioh game will go back to the World Tournament style rather than the seriously crap Reshef of Destruction style.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:56 pm 

they will make a pokemon ds probbaly imagine it :P throw the pokeball with the stylus lol it could be good but i doubt it

ds :roflol:
psp :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:29 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Neopetsaddictv2.1 wrote:
they will make a pokemon ds probbaly imagine it :P throw the pokeball with the stylus lol it could be good but i doubt it

ooooo, look at those great graphics!! ohhh, look at the junky games! yeah, you can have the most powerful system in the world, if you don't have good games, the system will stink *cough*xbox*cough*! NOw, besisdes that, the psp doesn't fold up so the screen will be scratched REALLY easily. Trust me, I know, I have a gba and gba sp. My GBA is scratched EVERYWHERE but my SP doesn't have a single scratch! And one last thing that will stink about the psp, THE PRICE! It is going to be mad!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:43 pm 

rbpnmn wrote:
Neopetsaddictv2.1 wrote:

ooooo, look at those great graphics!! ohhh, look at the junky games! yeah, you can have the most powerful system in the world, if you don't have good games, the system will stink *cough*xbox*cough*! NOw, besisdes that, the psp doesn't fold up so the screen will be scratched REALLY easily. Trust me, I know, I have a gba and gba sp. My GBA is scratched EVERYWHERE but my SP doesn't have a single scratch! And one last thing that will stink about the psp, THE PRICE! It is going to be mad!

the price is lower then the d.s plus the xbox is so rubbish how dare you use it as an insult?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:20 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Neopetsaddictv2.1 wrote:
rbpnmn wrote:
Neopetsaddictv2.1 wrote:

the price is lower then the d.s plus the xbox is so rubbish how dare you use it as an insult?

You are telling me that the psp is going to cost less than $150?! While no price has been confirmed, that is virtually impossible! and you are definitely right on the xbox being rubish and that is exactly what the psp is going to be!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yeseysyeysyeysyeysyeysyeysy its out!!

YAY]

Finally i've been waitiinggg....

YAY!

(Steal the rhythm while you can.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:22 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

rbpnmn wrote:
Neopetsaddictv2.1 wrote:

Many people who havn't even seen XBOX games past Halo say that. PS2/Gamecube pumpers mainly. :>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:37 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

rbpnmn wrote:
Neopetsaddictv2.1 wrote:
rbpnmn wrote:
Neopetsaddictv2.1 wrote:

You are telling me that the psp is going to cost less than $150?! While no price has been confirmed, that is virtually impossible! and you are definitely right on the xbox being rubish and that is exactly what the psp is going to be!

I believe G4TechTV said it will be $350

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:28 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
rbpnmn wrote:
Neopetsaddictv2.1 wrote:

Do you even know all the games that are going to come out on PSP? Thought so... -.-; I also had a GBA for a long time (maybe 1 1/2 to 2 years) and never scratched it... The price thing is probably correct... Uneducated biased raves make me sick... *walks off*

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:08 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Kugetsu wrote:
rbpnmn wrote:
Neopetsaddictv2.1 wrote:

Do you even know all the games that are going to come out on PSP? Thought so... -.-; I also had a GBA for a long time (maybe 1 1/2 to 2 years) and never scratched it... The price thing is probably correct... Uneducated biased raves make me sick... *walks off*

I have looked at every PSP game and not a single one interests me. Believe, I don't just go off and say something without looking into it. Videogames are my life and I look at a lot of stuff online about them. Believe me, I am not uneducated on videogames. Now, the Xbox, I have looked at many games for it and almost all of them either stink or are available(sp?) on other systems. Now, that it just my opinion. But I still would never pay a single cent to get an Xbox.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:48 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
rbpnmn wrote:
I have looked at every PSP game and not a single one interests me. Believe, I don't just go off and say something without looking into it. Videogames are my life and I look at a lot of stuff online about them. Believe me, I am not uneducated on videogames. Now, the Xbox, I have looked at many games for it and almost all of them either stink or are available(sp?) on other systems. Now, that it just my opinion. But I still would never pay a single cent to get an Xbox.

I didn't say you were uneducated as a gamer (I haven't walked in your shoes, therefore I can't judge your experience), I said (or perhaps meant) that the way you expressed your opinion was one with a great amount of biase (or so it seems) and exclamation points. Also, its not good to gain an impression just from pictures, game boxes, and information on gaming sites. I dislike XBox as well, but I've played a lot of the games to get such an opinion. The best thing you can do is play games with the least biase you possibly can. Hand on experience is key to preventing the overlooking of great games. Don't worry, I was fuming at the time of that message, and decided to type a little something.

Getting back on topic (well at least closer), I know that the DS has some great titles coming up in many genres, but looking in detail of the RPG genre (for those that actually play them) I was wondering, what does everyone think of the RPGs that the DS has in stock, or which are you really interested in? I'm eager to try a few of them, seeing as some great series will still, or in other cases, most likely be showing up on the DS. I'm also wanting to see what new series will brew from it. I'm hoping to get a job soon so I can start saving up for it, though I have PS2 and GC games in queue before it. It seems the next two years are going to be great years of gaming. :)

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next