Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Oct 11, 2024 4:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Worth RSing at?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:43 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: I have gone to go look for myself, if I come back before I return, please keep me here.
Is it worth it to RS at the coin shop? I can never seem to get anything there, and they only restock one coin in each RS period.

EDIT: I think it may just be my bad luck, I just missed two coins that are both UB :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:09 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I typically restock at two shops.

One of the early restockers like the toy shop or the pharmacy and then a late restocker like The Coin Shop, Tyranian Petpets, or even the Igloo. That way, I get the benefit of the typically good toy shop restocks (plushies worth 15k+ for 5k). And then the possibility of getting a coin worth 600k (which I missed :( ). But I find I can buy an item at the toy shop before the coin shop actually restocks.

Post subject: Re: Worth RSing at?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:37 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

mocha_san wrote:
Is it worth it to RS at the coin shop? I can never seem to get anything there, and they only restock one coin in each RS period.

EDIT: I think it may just be my bad luck, I just missed two coins that are both UB :(

No, it's not worth it because I restock there and I will pwn you :D Have a nice day. :P

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Mark wrote:
No, it's not worth it because I restock there and I will pwn you :D Have a nice day. :P

*snort*
That's probably true though.

Anyways, it is worth it only if you do more than one shop at once. Otherwise, the waiting will probably kill you. :P

Edit: What the heck is maiting? You can tell I just woke up. :P

Last edited by atomicblonde on Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:47 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: I have gone to go look for myself, if I come back before I return, please keep me here.
Mark wrote:
mocha_san wrote:

I figured that, I was even thinking about putting a "Yes Mark, I know you RS there" part on my original post :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Don't rs at the coin shop, just about everyone has been restocking there, so unless youve got a sweet connection (T1) or some darn fast fingers, I suggest you rs at the foods (Frosty Foods have magical chia pops), or petpets (Faerie sometimes rs faellies, you have to be patient).

Current Mood: :zzz: (Sleepy)
Thanks to Noelle for the awesome avatar/sig!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:59 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

atomicblonde wrote:
Mark wrote:

*snort*
That's probably true though.

Anyways, it is worth it only if you do more than one shop at once. Otherwise, the waiting will probably kill you. :P

Edit: What the heck is maiting? You can tell I just woke up. :P

Heh. I am maiting for the shops to restock. :P

And yes,that probably is true. Mark could restock five shops at a time.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]