Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kiva stretched lazily, looking around at her town. Sometimes a stray thought drifted through her head, though they were just whispers. She wasn't as telepathic when she was in human form.

She glanced about, surprised. Even now, during full daylight, she could understand fully a thought! That meant either the thinker was another WereCreature, or something sort of like one. Her hopes soared, then dropped once more. She would know if it were him. Although it was male, it was not...

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Tsume ended his Planning almost as soon as it began. He had caught a scent. The scent was familiar...A werecoyote! Tsume leaped for joy. He finally found some company! But the scent was from beyond the forest edge, how was he ever going to get there? That's when he remembered his idea. But where could he find a cloak?

Tsume whimpered. He was so lonely! He sat down with his back against a nearby tree and pouted. Why did he have to be born with wolf blood flowing through his veins? He growled to himslef softly. He didn't realize his thoughts were being heard by other than his own mind. His thoughts were filled with sorrow and misery. The joyfullness of his cub years had disappeared with the death of his mother.

Tsume knew he was still a pup. But how could he have fun when he had no one to talk to or play with that was his age or would understand? He felt so lost. He curled into a ball and sobbed. He sobbed until he had no more tears left and he fell asleep.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kiva cocked her head, confused. First a surge of joy, then sadness once more. She started to walk towards where the thoughts were coming from, but soon they drifted off.

That was fine. She knew the basic direction; it was in the nearby forest. She didn't know exactly where, but she knew the forest well, it was safer than the town than when she transformed.

When she got there, a little distance in, she saw the curled-up ball.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:00 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Tsume whimpered in his sleep, terrified by a common nightmare. At least it was common to him. He often had nightmares. The poor wolf twitched helplessly, uncurling from his protective ball. Then he woke with a start. The nightmare had ended. Tsume held his face in his hands, still not noticing he had company.

His head jerked up. It was the coyote. What was she doing there? Had she caught his scent like he had caught her's? Tsume looked up at the visitor with extreme interest. He hadn't really had contact with another person before and had no idea what to expect or do. The fact she had come to see him fascinated him. He was curious to learn about this new and unexpected company.

Tsume cocked his head in curiousity and confusion. Her aura was beautiful. It flowed with color. She had to be a very good person to have such a beautiful aura. Tsume soon became distracted by the light that surrounded her body. The colors shimmered and shifted. Tsume was overwhelmed with awe. He had never seen anything like it before.

Then he saw something odd. It was a blackened area in her aura. It were as though she had some evil thing waiting to reveal itself. Ah! Of course! She was afterall a werecoyote. That was the side revealed on the night of the fullmoon! Tsume didn't like that area of her aura at all, so he continued to admire the rest of it. He wagged his tails from side to side in clear pleasure.

Tsume finally remembered he was in the presence of another person and not a captivating object and changed moods nearly imidiately. He needed to show more respect and manners so as not to anger her into leaving.

"I'm sorry...your aura...I got distracted...forgive me...I'm not used to company..."

His sentences were choppy and hesitant. It was apparant he had't had much experience making conversation. Tsume blushed with embarrasment. He hoped she didn't hate him for being so stupid. Then he got an idea. He would grow a flower for her! No, not one...A whole bunch of flowers! That was sure to make her like him. Girl's loved flowers.

"I want to give you something. Please watch."

Tsume removed some of the best seeds he had from a pouch on his belt. He showed them to the girl and then put them into the ground one by one. There must have been at least twenty. He began to concentrate. The ground glowed where he had placed the seeds. Slowly tiny sprouts appeared out of the ground that quickly grew into the most beautiful flowers she would ever see. He had made sure he had chosen the rarest seeds he had. The aroma of exotic flowers filled the air and they were surrounded by beautiful and rare plants.

"Do you like them? I grew them for you. A young woman of you beauty only deserves the best."

Oh no, he hoped she didn't think he was flirting with her. The men who flirted with women most often got slapped from what he had seen. He had only wanted to make her happy and stay so they could talk and be friends. Tsume sighed miserably. Couldn't he do anything right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kiva sat down on a near-by rock while she waited for the half-Wolf to wake up. When he started to whimper, she sent a soothing thought to him, which was probably what woke him up.

She cocked her head at almost the exact time he did. But instead of examining his aura, she was examining his Chi. He had many troubled areas, and she twitched ever so slightly when she met them. She'd have to work on those.

After Kiva was finished, she sat patiently for the boy to finish whatever he was doing. She caught something of not liking the black area, but paid little attention to it.

'I'm sorry...your aura...I got distracted...forgive me...I'm not used to company...' the boy said.

A second or two later, he said, 'I want to give you something. Please watch.'

Kiva watched in amazement as the seeds grew into beautiful flowers, then sniffed in with delight. The aroma was beautiful too!

'Do you like them? I grew them for you. A young woman of your beauty deserves the best.' he said.

Kiva nodded. "Thank you. They are lovely. I think this part of the forest is where I'll start a garden, and these flowers will be the beginning. I will have the most beautiful garden around."

She smiled when the boy sighed. This time it wasn't from his past, but from his present.

(I think Chi is the Chinese version of Aura, only it's a bit more psychic? I dunno...)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((hehe, just realised the airport thing - description is now edited. :D Where are all the people? Eo and Ammer we need. *notes frantically* ))

Iris looked up into the clear sky, savouring the air free of polution. For a moment her heart was free of the worries and doubts surrounding her father's disappearance, but she soon remembered why she was here. Tapping her foot impatiently, she murmured under her voice,

"Where the hell is everyone?"

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[OOC: Sorry It took me so long to post :oops: ]]

"Hello Iris," Danny said running over to her, "I got..uh..caught up somewhere, sorry to keep you waiting."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:28 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Iris grinned momentarily, getting up off her luggage and running a hand through her hair.

"You're...Danny, right?"

WhiteEdit: Please follow the 3 sentence rule.

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Grip
Traveller or Native:Traveller
Supernatural being?:No
Appearance: Tall, primarily dressed in darks and greys, his eyes hardly ever meet anyone else's, and can usually be found focusing on something arcane. He carries a brown rucksack, looking out of place with the rest of his form, and he never opens it, dusk or dawn. His belt is equipped with modern guns, brought from his home, where ever that may be.
History: His outlook on life has been very dim since he was little, getting no attention from his magick obsessed father. His family life quickly left his mind after he got out of town, things occured, he met some of the wrong crowd, and ended up in Bossel.
Other: Sleeps all the time, at most eighteen hours a day. He loses himself in dreams as if he was chasing something, and always sleeps with every bit of his luggage unpacked nearby his resting place.

Grip's boots normally were loud, but the primitive dirt roads and little cobble to be found dimmed the sound of his footsteps. The dark figure carried a suitcase in one hand, with a rucksack slung across his shoulder. He walked on, not really having a place to go, but feeling the need to go here, of all places. In Bossel, were rumor had it that anything could happen, but you can't trust everything you hear. It didn't look as dark and ominous as the travellers described it. With a quick flick of his wrist, the suitcase dropped to the ground with a loud thud, building a tiny cloud of dust when it hit. Grip found a seat on a large rock and watched the small town's inhabitants go about their daily lives, while he tried to get on with his own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Yeah I'm Danny. How was your flight? Do you want me to call a taxi?" Danny offered.

He looked at her luggage, there was a lot. What could this woman be bringing wither her? Danny thought to himself

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[*jumps on top of RP*

Hello. It says open. So I assumed. Flame me/kick me out/annoy me/grin at me and beckon me in so I get told of by Emy late, or whatever.

Name: Jonathan
Country of Origin: Spain
Traveller or Native: Traveller
Appearance: Light blue, alert eyes, and short black hair. Tanned complexion and wears a strung silver pendant around his neck with a sapphire engraved around his neck.
History: Jon hasn't lived anywhere. His family had been on holiday to Spain when his mother gave birth to him years ago, so despite the fact he was born in Spain, he cannot speak a word of Spanish. His mother disappeared shortly after Jon's sisteenth birthday, and his father followed, so he was left alone, trying to find out the mystery himself.
Other: Nothing. O.o]

Jon stepped onto the tiled floor of the airport. He placed his rucksack on the floor, and ran his hand through his hair nervously. He knew nothing and he knew no one, and in a foreign town to him, he felt strangely out of place. It was a familar tinge of not being wanted - he used to get it when he begged on the streets after the disappearance of his parents.

His parents. It had been round about the time they'd disappeared that had made him so glad he didn't have a little brother or sister. He'd read books about people who'd been cast out onto the streets, or become orphans, at his age or so, and had a younger sibling whom they had had to look after as well as themselves. It always happened in books, but Jon knew that real life was different. Jon knew that real life would always be different.

No matter how much you tried to change it, it would always rebound back on you, and do something worse. So Jon finally realised that you couldn't - and shouldn't - change life. It wasn't done. It couldn't be done. Jon had learnt little over a year ago that trying to change it wasn't the answer. Living with it was. It was Jon's reckoning - it was what had kept him alive the last year or so.

And he wasn't going to let go of it. Not now.

[Yah. So if it isn't open, tell me. X_x]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Tsume perked up imidiatly. As he had seen by her aura she was very kind indeed. His tails wagged feriously. A huge grin lit up his face. She liked his gift, and she seemed to like him. He had never been so happy in ages. He was overjoyed to hear about her plans for a garden that would begin with his flowers.

"I'm very happy to hear you say that. I spend a lot of time in this area because it's perfect for watching the sun rise. I don't see other people very often. I hope we can be friends."

His smile weakened slightly. He had lied somewhat. He NEVER saw other people. No one dared to walk through the forest anymore. Not even this close to the edge. He longed to at least glimpse another person. Now his prayers had been answered. Tsume shook himself out of his own thoughts. He had yet to introduce himself.

"Pardon my rudeness. My name is Tsume. What is your name?"

Exchanging names, he recalled, was the proper way to start a conversation between strangers. How a fool he had been. He should have told his name first. But she loved his flowers and that, he thought, made up for his mistake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Cocking her head slightly, Kiva nodded. "Yes, the forest is beautiful, at both sunrise and sunset. I have not been here for years though." Making a face, she said, "My parents won't let me, especially when there is a full moon. And of course we can be friends, there are not many who live here that are even remotely like me. You'll understand better than them."

"Your rudeness? I believe I forgot to. My name is Kiva, and it is very nice to meet you."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:55 am 

Name: Tazo
Country of Origin: In the woods of Eastern Europe, possibly Transylvania.
Traveller or Native: Native
Supernatural being?: no, but may have a little bit of werewolf in him.
Appearance: Shaggy brown hair that is kind of long and sharp blue eyes. He is rather tall and is skinny but a fast runner. He also has an unusually long jaw and large canines.
History: He used to live in a cabin in the woods with his mother, but then she sent him to live with his father in Bossel after she couldnt take care of him anymore. He now lives outside of Bossel with his father and cousin and likes to spend his time in seclusion in the woods.

Tazo was in the woods in a tree when he noticed people down below. He almost jumped out of the tree when he decided not to scare them and listen in. After a while he decided it was ok. He climbed down the tree and walked to where they were standing. A coyote like creature was asleep on the ground and a girl was sitting on a rock.
"Hello! My name is Tazo and i couldnt help but notice you here, do you need any help?"

hmmm i am not sure how to make a siggy so if anyone would like to make one for me... please email me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:16 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

OOC: Um...TazoIceMan...Please read a little more of what has been previously written. I don't want to seem harsh but My character is no longer asleep nor is he a coyote like creature. Just wanted to clear that up a bit before I posted.

IC: Tsume was overtaken by yet another wave of imense joy. He couldn't help but feel happiness. He had a friend. He had found someone to talk to. He could share thoughts, opinions, and secrets. His emotions would no longer be trapped inside a bottle. Just then a boy climbed down the tree and introduced himself as Tazo. Tsume jumped out of his skin at the sudden intrusion. Tazo it seemed, had tried not to frighten them but Tsume couldn't help but be startled by his sudden appearance.

His fur stood on end and his tails were both stiff as wood. He looked like a gigantic puffball. That was what happened when he got surprised. His fur would bristle out. When the path had still been used, the rare women that passed by thought it was cute. They would slobber all over him telling him he was adorable and petting him. He had to admit it felt good to be petted but it was very embarrassing to him. Tsume sighed angrily and set to work smoothing out his fur.

Once his pelt was in it's proper place he looked up at the intruder. His aura was difficult for Tsume to read. he had never seen one quite like his before. It indicated a solitary life, perhaps lonliness but Tsume was not sure. There was possibly some werewolf blood in him but that was unclear. This puzzeled Tsume greatly. Never had he failed to accurately read the aura of any person.

"I am Tsume and this is my friend Kiva. It is very nice to meet you sir but I'm affraid you startled me greatly. It is not a common occurance for me to meet anyone let alone two people in the same day. What brings you so close to the forest's edge?"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next