Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: hey can i get a Neopets paintbrush for free
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:56 am 

hey can i get a Neopets paintbrush for free cause i have been waiting along time and i am sick of it see ppl with millions and they are 2 weeks old so can u help

Post subject: Re: hey can i get a Neopets paintbrush for free
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:24 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Hey Ray,

It's pretty rare that someone will give you a paintbrush for free if they don't know you. I'd suggest working diligently at the games with good point ratios to earn NP. It is possible with hard work to earn significant NP in a short amount of time to buy the PB you want.

~Blue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:30 am 

i have but these autobuyers get them first everyone i cant get them anywhere i would have to do what they do but i just want to know how to get millions of neopoints fast

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In Shenkuu, munching on Mint Rolls and drinking Black Cherry Tea.
Play some top-rated games. Kass Basher is usually a favorite game. Also, try Fashion Fever. You can earn 900 NP automatically, and if you send a card, you can get 1,200 NP. Don't forget to play the Featured Game. That game doubles your NP earnings on that game only.

It depends what paintbrush you want to get. For example, the Christmas PB (short for paintbrush) is relatively cheap for some users. It, on average, cost about 30,000. That 30K paintbrush is one that is given out in the Advent Calendar, located in Terror Mountain. That paint brush is very cheap compared to the 12,000,000 NP Relic Paint Brush. Also, be sure that your Neopet is compatible with that color. These paintbrushes can also be found via Random Event (RE) or by some dailies. Here is a list of paintbrushes. That list has petpet paintbrushes also.

Some colors can't be painted. They must be zapped by the Lab-Ray (by collecting these pictures), eat a magical fruit pop, or drink a potion.

If you're lucky, a RE can change your pet's color. Boochie, a Baby Bruce, can zap your pet, turning them only Baby.
Quote:
Something has happened!
ImageOh no! Boochi fires his ray gun and turns [pet name] into a Baby [species name]!

Sometimes, he misses, so the chance is even less likely. Also, a torrent of multi-coloured water can fall from the sky, turning them into a random color.
Quote:
Something has happened!
ImageA torrent of multi-coloured water falls from the sky and DRENCHES [pet name]!!! You hear evil cackling from the sky... [Effect: Turns your pet a random color.]

There is even one that turns your pet invisible.
Quote:
Something has happened!
Oh no! Where on earth is [pet name], you cant find him anywhere!!! Where on Neopia could he be? [Effect: Changes the color of your pet to Invisible.]

For a better view of all the colors, go here. If you want to see their moods in their colors, you can go to Jellyneo.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:58 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Ray, you can also win certain paintbrushes off of gold keys in Key Quest. I know someone who won a camouflage one just today. Even if you don't win a paintbrush, you can win codestones and neggs, which you can sell for decent NP. The trick is to work hard but smartly (play quick games with good ratios; you can also try restocking at the Igloo Garage Sale or some of the easier shops -- do your homework to know what to buy and what to avoid), save (put everything in the bank, collect interest daily, and try to get to the better interest rates; don't buy random items until you reach your big goal), and invest (buy 1000 shares of stock at 15k every day; sell whenever they reach 60k).

I recently saved up for a Pirate paintbrush -- which cost me 11M NP. It took several months, but I kept a spreadsheet of my daily goal, how much I actually earned, and when I'd reach my goal. It really kept me on track.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Wait until the advent calender, the will probably give out yet more Christmas paint brushes.

I'm too old for this!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:48 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Like domo_hello_kitty said, the lab ray will indeed give random color changes. My lenny just got zapped into mutant today:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]