Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Avatar-petpet lending (with pet) -- Gruslen
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:15 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

EDIT: I have already committed all my transfers for this month, so I am not taking any more requests for the Gruslen. Once the next petpet is aged up, I'll post again.

I currently have a lab pet with an aged Gruslen attached. If anyone would like to borrow my pet to get the avatar, just let me know. I have 4 transfers/month, so we could either do a chain-lending (if you have an open pet slot) or a swap-and-swap back (if you have 4 pets already). I'd like to coordinate things so that hopefully all transferring can be completed in the next week or two, so that I can start aging up one of the other petpets I've acquired (Harris, Mazzew).

Just a few rules on lending.
1) I need to know you, so that I know you won't run off with my pet and petpet. If I set up a chain lend, the others around you will also need to feel comfortable with trading with you.
2) All pets will be transferred bare (no clothing or other items, with the exception of any petpets or petpetpets).
3) You must have at least two transfers available for this month, so that I can get my pet back from you without waiting.
4) Transfers must be offered and accepted within 48 hours, or at the designated times (in case people are travelling), so that no one wastes a transfer.
5) Each party is responsible for paying the adoption/transfer fees required on their end to get everyone's pets back to where they belong. But please, try to use a pet that has lower fees, for your own sake and mine.
6) I'm of course not charging anything for this, though I will accept tokens of gratitude. Just please don't send any until after all pets are returned to their original owners, to avoid the appearance of selling pets for NP items, which is against the rules.
7) Do not keep any adopted pet as your active pet, nor zap it with the lab ray, paint it, etc. Do not detach, zap, or try to awake Turmy with the adopted petpet, nor detach any petpetpets. Keep the pet well-fed and happy. (In other words, do everything in your power to be able to return all pets/petpets/petpetpets exactly as you obtained them.)

If you're interested, please post in this thread. After a few days, I'll contact those interested via PM with more details. This offer will self-destruct by this weekend or so.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

Last edited by Siniri on Sat May 08, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Avatar-petpet lending (with pet) -- Gruslen
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:46 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
What the heck. I'm in for a swap-and-swap back.

Post subject: Re: Avatar-petpet lending (with pet) -- Gruslen (expired)
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:24 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I've already made promises that use up all my transfers for the month, so the offer on the Gruslen has expired. I'll be sure to post once the next petpet is aged up.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]