Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Moltara event - WHAT A NEAT LOOKING WORM
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Daze wrote:
I have now found 30 worms and made 3 new petpets.

I had a small problem on the 3rd day, I had some message saying I couldn't get a lantern when I went to the lamp shop.

It took less than 2 hours to get all 10 worms today. I just randomly refreshed the page while doing other things.

Have you found each entire set on one day?

(My understanding is that it's a daily...)

And I wonder if my odds would go up if I discarded what I have now x_x

My Mootix Drop guide here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:15 am 

Daze wrote:

I had a small problem on the 3rd day, I had some message saying I couldn't get a lantern when I went to the lamp shop.

It took less than 2 hours to get all 10 worms today. I just randomly refreshed the page while doing other things.

See, now that's just showing off :-P

I've yet to find rainbow, black, or white.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:43 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
I am still trying to the black worm and rainbow worm. I know where to look for them but it is a case of them not showing up.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:16 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Combusken BG wrote:
I am still trying to the black worm and rainbow worm. I know where to look for them but it is a case of them not showing up.

I have the same issue with the white and rainbow worms. I look and refresh and come back, but have never seen them.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:24 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I was wondering whether there was a bug that made it think I had all my worms when I did not (after all, others have found all the worms 3 times and I've been stuck on the last worm for 3 days now), so I discarded my lamp and all my worms. Now I need two worms instead of just the one. Here's hoping it actually worked, though. I'll let you know if I get the elusive rainbow worm.

ETA: Well, I just got the black worm, so I got the same 9 I'd had in probably 10 minutes worth of refreshing. Now just to find the rainbow (again).

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I've been trying to get the rainbow worm for three days now. The others were all easy to get. This one just keeps eluding me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:42 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Discarding everything and starting over worked. I highly recommend it to others who have been stuck for days. I'd read on the Neoboards of some people getting duplicates of certain worms the first night, although that was fixed later. I suspect that if you were in-process while TNT was fixing the glitch, it might have inadvertently recorded you as having certain worms when you did not. Discarding all your worms and your lantern and starting over from scratch seems to fix the glitch.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Duke of Earl wrote:
Daze wrote:

Have you found each entire set on one day?

(My understanding is that it's a daily...)

And I wonder if my odds would go up if I discarded what I have now x_x

Yes, I found all 10 in one day and it is a daily.

The worms (at least the rainbow and black) are a timed event.

I have now found the rainbow and black worms at the same time each day (or night, in my case).

There should be more than 1 chance at getting the worms, but as it is timed, it is hard to pin down.

I found my Rainbow at 7.22am NST and the Black at 8.45am NST (which is night/early morning for me).

The boards seem to think that discarding one will help, but if it is timed, then I cannot see that working. Unless it is as Siniri posted:
Quote:
I suspect that if you were in-process while TNT was fixing the glitch, it might have inadvertently recorded you as having certain worms when you did not. Discarding all your worms and your lantern and starting over from scratch seems to fix the glitch.

Just make sure you note ALL times you find the worms and hopefully you will see a pattern.

Make sure you go back to the lamp shop after getting your Moltite. The activity does not automatically update on a new day. You need to reset it by getting the new message.

This is why I could not get worms the other day. I had forgotten to go back to the lamp shop, so I received the message the next day, and the game did not reset until the following new day.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:25 pm 

Question re: the worms
Do you have to get them all in a single day? I discarded yesterday, got 8, and am still trying to find rainbow and black.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:39 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

shapu wrote:
Question re: the worms
Do you have to get them all in a single day? I discarded yesterday, got 8, and am still trying to find rainbow and black.

When I discarded, I got 8 or 9 of my worms before midnight NST, and the last 1 or 2 the next day (within 24 hours, though).

I've been stuck on black for over 24 hours. I did manage to make 150k on making a Goyalbotnik and an Erge, though (I bought the albot and nik from shops, and made the goy, erge, and goyalbotnik).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Also the worms can be stolen, but you can get them back again.

I had a yellow one stolen, then saw it, but refreshed too fast and it was gone x)

I need yellow and black currently.

My Mootix Drop guide here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:16 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Daze wrote:
I have now found the rainbow and black worms at the same time each day (or night, in my case).

There should be more than 1 chance at getting the worms, but as it is timed, it is hard to pin down.

I found my Rainbow at 7.22am NST and the Black at 8.45am NST (which is night/early morning for me).

Just make sure you note ALL times you find the worms and hopefully you will see a pattern.

I hope this question doesn't sound completely stupid - do you think the timing is user-specific? Or can other people confirm they've gotten the "timed" worms at those same times? Has anyone else noted getting the worms at a different time?

I wish I could try getting the worms at the times Daze posted, but I'm stuck at work at those times - and Neopets is blocked at my work because it's classified as "online gaming". Bogus. I'll have to wait until the weekend!!

Either way, thanks to Daze for noticing the time pattern :)

Set made by loser1921

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:07 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

VeXeD wrote:
I hope this question doesn't sound completely stupid - do you think the timing is user-specific? Or can other people confirm they've gotten the "timed" worms at those same times? Has anyone else noted getting the worms at a different time?

I wish I could try getting the worms at the times Daze posted, but I'm stuck at work at those times - and Neopets is blocked at my work because it's classified as "online gaming". Bogus. I'll have to wait until the weekend!!

Either way, thanks to Daze for noticing the time pattern :)

I am certain times are user specific (of course many people can share the same times).

I also received my Rainbow Worm at same time twice at 7.06 am and the other 4 times at 7.22 am, so it seems there are multiple times.

Strange that the times are not 30 minutes apart, but it does suggest a pattern.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:47 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Daze wrote:
I am certain times are user specific (of course many people can share the same times).

I also received my Rainbow Worm at same time twice at 7.06 am and the other 4 times at 7.22 am, so it seems there are multiple times.

Strange that the times are not 30 minutes apart, but it does suggest a pattern.

Interesting... perhaps it also suggests a time "window"? Either way, it certainly seems that the times are consistently in the early hours.

I guess the early bird really does get the worm ... :thinking:

Set made by loser1921

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:05 pm 

VeXeD wrote:
Interesting... perhaps it also suggests a time "window"? Either way, it certainly seems that the times are consistently in the early hours.

I guess the early bird really does get the worm ... :thinking:

Not necessarily... I started looking yesterday late morning (10-11 am NST) and found 6. I came back last night around 8 pm NST and found Black (8.40 pm NST), White (8.20 pm NST), Pink, Rainbow (8.17 pm NST) and Purple worms. From what I can gather based on this morning, random refreshing isn't necessarily the key to finding them -you only have to refresh each page every new minute. I've found everything today - all within an hour (exactly) of picking up the lamp. Today I picked up the lantern at 7 am NST. Yesterday and today I sometimes had 2-3 worms sharing a time slot - they'd appear at once, I'd grab one, click "back to Moltara/caves" and the other would still be there in the same minute slot. Today's finding times in am NST were:

Blue - 7.01
Red/Green/Yellow - 7.05
White - 7.10
Purple - 7.25
Black/Orange - 7.30
Pink - 7.40
Rainbow - 8.00

It made me wonder if the intervals for White and Black are timed more than tied to an actual time... I'm tracking my times in an excel document and will post in the next week or so if I start seeing patterns!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next