Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:36 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Eureka! My baby kacheek can wear clothes!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:38 pm 

They might not fit her properly.. but at least she can wear them :)

(okay, okay, so maybe baby neopets can't really wear clothes after all.. this is actually just a screenie because when I was trying to preview the
school girl pack, I was going to switch to my Grundo and somehow the clothes showed up on my kacheek.)

Its too bad they don't allow baby neopets or any other specially painted pets to even wear hats or bows. At least accessories would be easier to create compared to full body clothing.
Hopefully TNT will get to it someday o_O

Post subject: Re: Eureka! My baby kacheek can wear clothes!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yes, hopefully the little midgets will wear clothes that actually fit. Hmm... doll clothes maybe.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Thanks for exciting me and then /shattering/ my hopes. D;
;) Just kidding. I still wish Asparagus Chias could wear Monocles. Then they'd look like Archibald from Veggietales.

It's fun to play around with the NC mall thing, though. A month or two before my asparagus chia was lost in the pound (darn impatience! Should have waited for my transfer.), I had been playing around with the NC mall clothing, to find that Chias can now wear large royal diapers on their heads.

Image Image
la la la la BITEZ UR FACE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:03 am 

Mimieydus wrote:
They might not fit her properly.. but at least she can wear them :)

(okay, okay, so maybe baby neopets can't really wear clothes after all.. this is actually just a screenie because when I was trying to preview the
school girl pack, I was going to switch to my Grundo and somehow the clothes showed up on my kacheek.)

Its too bad they don't allow baby neopets or any other specially painted pets to even wear hats or bows. At least accessories would be easier to create compared to full body clothing.
Hopefully TNT will get to it someday o_O

<3 <3

MayEdit: Please make sure that when you post, you are actually contributing something to the thread instead of spamming and bumping a thread up. Thank you :)

wow eu gold
WOW CD Key
WOW Gold EU

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:31 pm 

sorry ~:>

ahhh! why??? why didn't you wait for the transfer? :o I would have been so heartbroken to lose an asparagus chia. I've been trying so hard to turn my chia into a carrot, but if he would have turned asparagus I would have been just as happy.

(lol @ the royal diaper. neopets seem so much happier when they wear hats.)

I would like an Archibald chia. All he'd need is a bowtie & monocle. That would brighten my day.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Basically, I had been planning to lend a pet or I had already used my transfer or something (ahh, can't remember), and I wanted my chia on my side xD I was being impatient and it was the beginning of the month. I had never lost a pet before, and I wouldn't have lost her had I not made a typo when I typed in the name. D;

She was a random zap a friend got and randomly gave away... so she wasn't hand painted or specially zapped or anything. I still miss her, though, because I love asparagus chias. D;

Image Image
la la la la BITEZ UR FACE

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]