Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Free training: dumb question
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:06 pm 

OK, I've never done any of the training stuff, but since I can get it free for my Koi today I thought I'd give it a whirl. However, I've selected a course and my only option is to pay for it with a dubloon. How exactly do I go about claiming my free training? I've done some searching here and elsewhere on the Internet, but have had no luck. :loser:

Post subject: Re: Free training: dumb question
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

memeroni wrote:
OK, I've never done any of the training stuff, but since I can get it free for my Koi today I thought I'd give it a whirl. However, I've selected a course and my only option is to pay for it with a dubloon. How exactly do I go about claiming my free training? I've done some searching here and elsewhere on the Internet, but have had no luck. :loser:

It may not have actually started yet - probably starts tomorrow, or possibly not until the 25th.
You'll need to cancel the training, and try again tomorrow...if it still doesn't work, try on the 25th. :)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:14 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

If you've already selected the training and it's asking for the payment on the "status" page, you'll have to pay with a dubloon before you can get your free training (at least that's how it worked for me a few years ago). But if you haven't enrolled in the course yet, wait until midnight NST on the day of the free training, then go to the page where you pick out your course and pet -- it'll give you the prices, but that doesn't matter -- when you pick the course and go to the status page, it won't charge you and you can just enroll.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Siniri wrote:
If you've already selected the training and it's asking for the payment on the "status" page, you'll have to pay with a dubloon before you can get your free training (at least that's how it worked for me a few years ago).
Just double checked on this: There should be an option to Pay or Cancel. (memeroni, you'll want to cancel for now.) This is specific to the dubloon training, codestone training doesn't have an option to cancel. :)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:45 pm 

Thank you so much! :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]