Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: new Berry Bash game
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:45 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I just beat the game with a score of 4328. Which begs the question: how on earth did people score over 10,000, much less 20,000?

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

Post subject: Re: new Berry Bash game
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:43 pm 

I don't even understand how people can score more then *cough* 430 points..

I think my pc is too slow or something for this game :P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

They changed the game. My high score is like 5400 (still under review :() that was the second day it was out. Third day it was out it was like LOL YOU WIN! at around 4400 points so yeah they musta changed it. Next month the scores won't be like that.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:48 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

It's weird, though. It's now May, so the scores should have reset, but the current high scores are even higher than before:
Quote:
High Scores
kayanddadarebest: 66,934
jillian3_3: 62,864
jusfrute: 56,178
:o
I just ended up "winning" (there were still elders to serve, but the game stopped, saying I'd won) at 4,114. So how are these people getting 15 times my score? o_O If they were cheating, TNT should have reviewed the scores and figured that out. Anyone figured out a code for this game yet? A secret level?

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:22 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Siniri wrote:
It's weird, though. It's now May, so the scores should have reset, but the current high scores are even higher than before:
Quote:
High Scores
kayanddadarebest: 66,934
jillian3_3: 62,864
jusfrute: 56,178
:o
I just ended up "winning" (there were still elders to serve, but the game stopped, saying I'd won) at 4,114. So how are these people getting 15 times my score? o_O If they were cheating, TNT should have reviewed the scores and figured that out. Anyone figured out a code for this game yet? A secret level?

I agree. There must be some kind of secret to getting infinite points. I've heard various things about only serving certain guests, but I'm not finding that any of them work... *sigh* If anyone gets more info on whatever the trick is, it would be great to have!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I think the trick to this is not to be TOO good at it. :P

Seriously though, everytime a guest walks away disgruntled, you lose a little bit of your "fruit meter". So if you strike a balance between keeping enough people happy (so that it doesn't empty completely and end your game) and keeping enough people unhappy so that you never level up, you can literally play forever. I've been experimenting, and level three or four seem to be good levels to stay at. You can just keep racking up points, VEEEERY SLOOOOOOWLY, all night if you maintain that balance carefully.

That said, it would take FOREVER to get a gold trophy this way. But it is possible! :)

Edit: Oh, Yeah. You also have to keep the rotation at the counter moving enough so that you don't have too many people in line. The easiest way to do that is just to always serve the people that have the MOST hearts, since the others will give up and leave an empty counter seat which you can then fill with more people you are probably not going to serve. Yay for bad customer service! LOL

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]