Ok. You knew it was coming.You know you're addicted to PPT when...
1. You can recongise people just by their avatars and signatures.
2. Set dosen't mean collection. It means av and sig.
3. Arrow. It's not a weapon, it's a chicken.
4. You've tried PPT Oekaki.
5. You've set the log in to "Sign me in automatically" because you're on the forums so much and can't be bothered to sign in every time.
6. You've got PPTers on your MSN, AIM, YIM, ICQ, etc. whatever contacts list.
7. You've got PPTers on your MySpace/Facebook/something friends list.
8. Got facebook? You've joined the "PPTers of the World" group.
9. You made a <insert any of the above> account just to keep in contact with PPTers.
10. You know where some PPTers live.
11. You've met people through PPT.
12. You made your friends join PPT.
13. PPT Clubs. 'Nuff said.
14. You use the c-box on the main page when the forums are down, because you're going through extreme withdrawal.
15. You've subscribed to the PPT Newsletter.
16. You have a ______copter.
17. It wasn't hard for you to know who was who when the mods changed their names for the winter event. How come? See number 1.
18. You and someone else on PPT are either best friends, enemies, or one of you is a mindless worshipper.
19. You're used to Kym's spamminessity. (Is that even a word? Whatever.)
20. You sit, refreshing at the 'View Active Topics' page, waiting for forever for a new post.
21. If you play neopets, half your neofriends list is made of PPTers.
22. If quit neopets, you stay on PPT just for the forums, even though PPT is named after a neopets item and the main site is a neopets help site.
23. You recongise PPTers in pictures of themselves posted on the "PPT Picture Thread" thread.
24. Number 24 has been eaten by Arrow
25. You've given up on the whole colour vs color, ton vs tonne, honor vs honour thing.
26. You remember your first day at PPT... It was a lovely day, Arrow was crowing merrily... and a bunch of weird, insane, partially insane and ebil people came and bombarded you with cookie shields, sand, tea, and Japanese food.
Got any more?
*is shot several times*
I don't exist. omo