Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Daily Dare is here
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:02 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

May wrote:
As a reminder, type "meepits" to gain an extra life and type "juice-o-matic" (with the dashes) to reset the meepit timers.

For everyone who has a memory span of four posts. *points to the post five posts above you*

Anyway, I made it to 2,600 this morning, so I have to try to get that extra 100 right now. So frustrating!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Bleh, starting to regret giving up so easily now - the Backgrounds are going for 30k+ >.< Ah well, lesson learnt.

Last edited by Phlameseeker on Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Another tip...try to match the juice colors as often as possible, striving for 100% match in the beginning rounds. Also try to use as many pipes as possible then...you have time, it's a great chance to get those extra points.

Still trying to get the 2700 myself tho :(

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Finally got it! Good luck to everyone else.

Playing this gave me an idea for this week's random contest, but I'm definitely not the only person who will think of it. Plus, I don't really have the time.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:12 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Oh man, oh man! Like a lot of others, I really wanted to try beating AAA every day this moth but 2.700 is just out of my talent range! The highest I've gotten is 2,500.

Ex-nay that. :oops: Just after starting to write this up, I managed a score of 2,799. Talk about a lucky brake!

There's still 30 days left of March though, hopefully I'll be able to beat AAA every day after all.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:18 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Meepit Juice Break guide. It's for those aiming for 3,500 points (the avatar score). Also, type "meepit" in the first levels when you still have a lot of spare time. As soon as you lose a life, press "s" to complete the meepits cheat and get the extra life.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

PHEW! Finally got it. Tips that helped me the most (besides the built-in cheats):

-Try to use all the pipes whenever possible in the first two or three rounds for a 50 point bonus
-Match juices as much as possible!
-If you are running tight on time, feed more than one Meepit at once. This works best if you work backward from the Meepits towards the juice. Make sure the juice colors matches at least one Meepit!

I'm horrible at this game, and have never really liked it, so if I can get it, anyone can. :) Good luck!

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Thanks for the daily dare warning -- I don't think i would have noticed otherwise. It would be awfully disappointing to be disqualified from the good prize on the first day.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:04 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I know! Thanks , Daze! :hug:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:05 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I got the background :D My MJB score was forever hovering at the 2600+ range, I tend to get bored and just watch the meepits die (with their "ooooo.... aaaa" death throes) :evil: but the background was enough of an enticement to get with it until I went a bit past 2700.
Here's a tip: use as many pipes as you can. and feed two meepits at a time if they have the same color.
also, in the higher levels don't obsess too much about the color of the juice- it is better to feed a meepit the wrong juice color rather than loose a meepit while trying to feed it the right color.

I'm going to try for uberrific... but do we really want to finish this event? How many actually want to rescue that annoying twerp anyway? :P

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

This is driving me CRAZY. I've been playing ALL DAY and the best I've gotten is 2580. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:27 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Aw man I wish I would of read this thread before I played the game :(
My highest without any cheats was 2300 something .. with the cheats I'm sure I could of gotten over 2700 ... that'll teach me to read PPT BEFORE trying a game I'm not all that good at. :P

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:28 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

metalmario wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

This is driving me CRAZY. I've been playing ALL DAY and the best I've gotten is 2580. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Whenever you have 1 meepit remaining to feed for all of the levels after level 1, try connecting the tubes in such a way that you can feed at least 2 meepits, that way, you will get points for at least 1 extra meepit for each of those levels, I find this tactic quite rewardiing. Hope this will help you get that extra little bit of points.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:44 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

gingernut wrote:
I only went for the bottom prize last year... but is the uberiffic prize really better than the megasuperb? I would have thought you'd get more credit for beating AAA on every game, even if you don't do them all on the day they're released.

I'm just trying to work out my strategy if a game comes up that I really really hate- is it better to challenge AA instead, and go for uberiffic, or hold out for probably beating AAA at some point in the month to get megasuperb?

Best strategy - play game first without challenging either one. See if you can get the score or close to it.

I personally went for Uberiffic, as it is the next step down from the Ultimate prize.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:45 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

In the past, I managed to get a little over 2400. How, I really don't know.

I've actually tried for the avatar recently, but for whatever reason, I can't seem to even get to 2000.

So, I went with Abigail for day 1.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next