Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:07 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: News for January 26-27
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:20 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ugh, I was saving for one of those. Now I wonder if I should bother with the rate the inflation will be.
So...anyone else hoping that Tarla gives a transmog. potion at some point?

Post subject: Re: News for January 26-27
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:04 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Editorial issue 328:
Quote:
Thank you so much for the awesome Return of Dr. Sloth plot! (Just had to throw that in there.) Anyway, for my question... in last week's Editorial, you mentioned that Draik morphing potions will only change the color of an existing Draik and will not work on any pets that are not Draiks. Is this a permanent change or a glitch that you are working on fixing? ~the_real_poetess_123
First, let's start off with a little history. This change for the potions happened in October of 2007. This is not a new change. However, after meeting and talking about it, we have decided that we will change the morphing potions for the Draiks so that all species can use any Draik morphing potion or transmogrification potion to change their Neopet into a Draik.

It seems like they reversed the decision! yay!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3