Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Games Master Challenge - FINISHED!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Apparently the complaining works...I managed to get my score for Shenkuu Warrior. I didn't realize until now that I could click multiple times to keep her in the air until she can go higher.
Sooo...now does anyone have any tips for Volcano Run II?? I really suck at that game and can't get that close to the minimum score. Please help??

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

heiligeglut wrote:
I don't have a number pad, so I can't even play Whack-A-Ghost. :x That really ticks me off - not being able to get the highest trophy/prize, because I'm on a laptop. I wish they wouldn't've made it a required game.
You do know that you can change the settings on it don't you? Just go into "setup" and switch it to letters. It is harder that way but if you persevere it's not that difficult.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Eternal Serena wrote:
Apparently the complaining works...I managed to get my score for Shenkuu Warrior. I didn't realize until now that I could click multiple times to keep her in the air until she can go higher.
Sooo...now does anyone have any tips for Volcano Run II?? I really suck at that game and can't get that close to the minimum score. Please help??

Typing in 'glubgar' will get you an extra life. You kinda have to do it one handed, but after a few tries it gets easier. Also, typing in 'c' slows you down and 'v' makes you go faster.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:01 pm 

Anyone have any tips for getting 400 in Whack-a-Kass? :(

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Any tips for suteks tomb? My high schore is 496. :(

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:14 pm 

euphoniumgirl_71 wrote:
Any tips for suteks tomb? My high schore is 496. :(

This is sort of cheating (:P), but if you're having trouble, take a screencap of the... well, screen, and then pause the game. Paste the screencap into Paint and then look for a possibility. It won't work in the long-term, but it should help you out if you JUST CAN'T FIND IT.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:22 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Final result -
Quote:
Overall Challenges:
32 / 35.

I'm not going to get all 35 done, so why bother? :P

glorious set by neko.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

gingernut wrote:
heiligeglut wrote:
I don't have a number pad, so I can't even play Whack-A-Ghost. :x That really ticks me off - not being able to get the highest trophy/prize, because I'm on a laptop. I wish they wouldn't've made it a required game.
You do know that you can change the settings on it don't you? Just go into "setup" and switch it to letters. It is harder that way but if you persevere it's not that difficult.

Thank you! I didn't know that. Now I've got a chance, hehe.

ww2b wrote:
Anyone have any tips for getting 400 in Whack-a-Kass?

The things that helped me:
1. Wait until the wind is at 9.
2. Hold down the mouse button/spacebar until Kass hits the top of his arch - release it when he starts to turn down (holding down keeps his wings shut so he soars up faster, and letting go lets them flutter so he glides).
3. When he hits the ground, click/hit spacebar every time you hear the sound when he hits the ground. Makes him bounce better.

Took me a while, but I got it.

Quote:
Any tips for suteks tomb? My high schore is 496.

I was stuck around the same spot. This website ( http://tineneohelp.com/games/sutekstomb.html ) has some codes that helped me out a lot. And really...just keep at it, on hard. Eventually you'll get lucky and get like seven combos in a row just by accident - that's how I beat it. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

heiligeglut wrote:
gingernut wrote:
heiligeglut wrote:

Thank you! I didn't know that. Now I've got a chance, hehe.

ww2b wrote:
Anyone have any tips for getting 400 in Whack-a-Kass?

The things that helped me:
1. Wait until the wind is at 9.
2. Hold down the mouse button/spacebar until Kass hits the top of his arch - release it when he starts to turn down (holding down keeps his wings shut so he soars up faster, and letting go lets them flutter so he glides).
3. When he hits the ground, click/hit spacebar every time you hear the sound when he hits the ground. Makes him bounce better.

Took me a while, but I got it.

Quote:
Any tips for suteks tomb? My high schore is 496.

I was stuck around the same spot. This website ( http://tineneohelp.com/games/sutekstomb.html ) has some codes that helped me out a lot. And really...just keep at it, on hard. Eventually you'll get lucky and get like seven combos in a row just by accident - that's how I beat it. ;)

Thanks. ^ That really helped. I had it on easy!

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I need Shenkuu Warrior and Attack of the Fuzzles.
With Fuzzles, where is the upgrade box that you speak of?

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

arogance1 wrote:
I need Shenkuu Warrior and Attack of the Fuzzles.
With Fuzzles, where is the upgrade box that you speak of?

You know those little boxes with numbers in them that fly on the screen whenever you hit an evil fuzzle? THAT is the upgrade box. :) It should read 10X3 when you hit it. Basically, hit 10 fuzzles in a row and you get a x3 multiplier. Anything less than 10 only gives you a x2 multiplier.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Thanks for the tips, just have Fuzzles to beat now, my wife did Shenkuu for me :D

EDIT: All 35 beaten, a nice new trophy, and a lenny potion worh 20k and dropping by the minute

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

arogance1 wrote:
Thanks for the tips, just have Fuzzles to beat now, my wife did Shenkuu for me :D

EDIT: All 35 beaten, a nice new trophy, and a lenny potion worh 20k and dropping by the minute

Yep the trophy is nice. And as for the Lenny potion, I'm gonna hang on to it for a couple years. :D

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Tips for Whack-a-Ghost on laptops:

1. Change your settings so that you use the letters - this way your fingers are right in front of your screen.

2. Levels 1-3 are pretty straight-forward. Your fingers are over B-N-M for the bottom row, H-J-K for the middle row, and Y-U-I for the top row.

3. Levels 4-6 rotates. I now have to use my left hand and lay my arm across my keyboard. I position my fingers over U-J-N for the middle row. The bottom row is now Y-H-B and the top row is I-K-M. At this point, I'm not even looking at my keyboard. I look only at the screen and practice with my fingers.

4. Levels 7-9 rotates again. H-J-K is the middle row, just like levels 1-3. The first row is now Y-U-I (notice this row of keys is closest to the screen and the first row of graves is the closest to the keyboard). The last row is B-N-M (again, notice this row of keys is the farthest from the screen and the last row of graves is the farthest from the keyboard).

5. Levels 10-12 rotates yet again. I have to use my right hand the same way I used my left hand for levels 4-6. My middle row is N-J-U. The top row is B-H-Y and the bottom row is M-K-I.

6. The last round! Back to your original formation. This is where it gets a little glitchy sometimes (I don't know if anyone else has problems or if it's just me). The ghosts will pop up like they have in all the other rounds. But now you have skeletons to deal with. For the skeletons, you have to press the appropriate letter (you'll only use the bottom two rows: H-J-K and B-N-M). Be sure that if you have a skeleton and a ghost appear at the same time, get the skeleton out of the way first!

I hope that helps someone! I love Whack-a-Ghost and can always get at least 1000 points. :)

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:07 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Quote:
If You Can't Say Anything Nice - Submit feedback with a score of 10 for any qualifying Flash game.

How do you submit feedback? What does that mean?

(I'm Swedish so that's why I don't understand some things that I guess are quite simple... sorry :P )

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next