Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:36 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Games Master Challenge (Split 1)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I have discovered - you can't play most of the games properly without a real mouse :(

Will have to nick OHs PC when he's not looking :evil:

Image Set by DM - Thanks :)
If you would like Neopets Premium, PM me.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:45 pm 

I need help with Jelly Blobs. I can get in the mid 300's, even using the cheats, but can't quite reach 400.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:07 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Siouxper wrote:
I need help with Jelly Blobs. I can get in the mid 300's, even using the cheats, but can't quite reach 400.

For me, I just needed to focus and be patient. Stay in the middle whenever possible so the big blobs don't sneak up on you. Your number one priority should be to avoid the big blobs. Then, whenever you have an opportunity to get a small blob, take it. Try and go slow and control your movements as much as possible. Don't go too fast and get out of control.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

:cry: I got 399 on Jelly Blobs and got stuck between some bigger blobs. I couldn't escape them so they ate me :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

StarryEyed502 wrote:
:cry: I got 399 on Jelly Blobs and got stuck between some bigger blobs. I couldn't escape them so they ate me :cry:

Keep trying you will get it!

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:20 pm 

Yay! Got over 800 on Jelly Blobs, and just got over 400 in Faerie Bubbles. Just have to play a couple games and I'll have all challenges done!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:58 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

StarryEyed502 wrote:
I have discovered - you can't play most of the games properly without a real mouse :(

Will have to nick OHs PC when he's not looking :evil:

Ain't that the truth. When I saw that Volcano Run was one of the required games today, I was a little disheartened because I stink at that game. But I was able to get the required score and then some on my first try, and I think I know why: This computer I'm using now is fairly new and has a decent mouse that actually functions. The one on my computer had a tendency to get grubby really fast, and if they get grubby, the cursor starts dancing all over the place, and makes games that require cautious movement harder to play than they really are.

Snow Wars II wasn't too difficult, for some reason, even though I'm not good at that game either.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

euphoniumgirl_71 wrote:
StarryEyed502 wrote:

Yay - 579 :D
I'm never playing that again!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

StarryEyed502 wrote:
euphoniumgirl_71 wrote:
StarryEyed502 wrote:

Yay - 579 :D
I'm never playing that again!

What's with all the jelly blob hate? I personally love that game and have the high score to prove it--think anyone can beat 4,484?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
It's the sort of game that requires practice and familiarity to play. After you get used to the slippery controls, you still have to learn by trial and error the difference between blobs you can eat and blobs that will eat you at any given size.
I love the game, but if I were trying to get a good score without having played it much before, I'd probably hate it right about now.

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:25 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

The only thing I'm happy about, is the Tongue Wraps are going to deflate because they're being given away as prizes. ;)

glorious set by neko.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm gone from a high of 4 to a high of 44 on that stupid snackrifice game...I guess there's a slim chance I might finish that challenge eventually.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Deevil wrote:
I'm gone from a high of 4 to a high of 44 on that stupid snackrifice game...I guess there's a slim chance I might finish that challenge eventually.

Just keep trying...I was horrible at that game but managed to eek out the required score after a few tries. Just try to stay in the middle, and keep powered up as often as you can.

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:04 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

angisfab wrote:
Deevil wrote:

Just keep trying...I was horrible at that game but managed to eek out the required score after a few tries. Just try to stay in the middle, and keep powered up as often as you can.

Staying in the middle is no problem...I mainly suck at timing it so that I am powered up enough to send the petpets flying far enough. And then when I do have enough power, I tend to throw a curve ball. o_O

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:41 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Is there any advice for Tyrannian Mini Golf from somebody who's been successful with it? It's the one challenge that seems impossible to me. From what I've read it seems the only way to reach 300 is to get a hole in one on the first hole. Is that correct?

Deevil wrote:
Staying in the middle is no problem...I mainly suck at timing it so that I am powered up enough to send the petpets flying far enough. And then when I do have enough power, I tend to throw a curve ball. o_O

I noticed that the location of the petpet in relation to my character has an influence on the direction that the petpet goes. If I hit the petpet with the middle of my character, rather than the edge, it generally goes to the cave. It may also help to make sure to only start powering up when you have in mind a specific petpet to hit, and then when there is enough power, you can move your character to the right spot needed to hit the petpet. Hope this helps.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next