Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: My ideas
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

beiring wrote:
Before I think while working on the Altador Plot or sometime then "A Mysterious Statue" appeared in Maraqua and I am like pretty sure that it is of the Darkest Faerie and since I like have the game Neopets and the Darkest Faerie I know that the Darkest Faerie was imprisoned underwater and was unimprisoned and that is where the game comes in but was once again imprisoned with an amulet.The name of the amulet slips my mind I thought it was the Amulet of Thilg and the neopedia's description of what happened to it seems to match why it was used but then again I haven't played the game in a little while and the picture of the amulet on the statue doesn't look quite like the Amulet of Thilg but could the statue possibly have to do with a plot of some sort? If not what is the statue there for? Or maybe the green jelly in jelly world? AND I am sorry if someone has already brought these up!

The statue has been there since before October in 2004 (in was created before the Neopets Playstation Game was released or even officially announced).

The only purpose of it thus far has been a link between the site and the game. It may be used in a future plot, but most people seem to doubt this as it seems that Neopets opted to do the Altador Constellation plot involving the Darkest Faerie and the underwater statue plot as being the playstation game.

It hasn't been changed in years, and I doubt its going to be used anytime soon.

The necklace you are referring to is actually Jerdana's Orb, not the Amulet of Thilg. The Amulet of Thilg is an item from the game, "The Castle of Eliv Thade." Its a magical item (the Amulet of Light) that you need to collect to win.
Jerdana's orb however is an item that was used to seal the Darkest Faerie in the statue. Its also used in the Altador Constellation Plot in order to reveal clues and power magical devices around Altador.

The Green Jelly in Jelly World has already been used in a plot. Ages ago, there was a "mini-plot" in which all the petpets in Neopia gradually vanished from their pets. After a week or so, they could be found by going to Jelly World and clicking on the Green Jelly where you were lead to a page featuring dozens of petpets eating the giant green jelly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:23 pm 

do you think that nameless grundo in the pound has something to do with a new plot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:43 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

nike87 wrote:
do you think that nameless grundo in the pound has something to do with a new plot?

Don't think so - it has all the symptoms of a glitch so it's most likely that.

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:16 pm 

nike87 wrote:

not at all unless its a kreludor plot which TNT does owe us. I think its a glitch. The pound isnt actually a factor in plots because in plots neopets think for themselves and arent actually neopets. and the thought of a neopet adopting a neopet is like slavery

The Best Part of Believe Is The Lie

Post subject: Re: My ideas
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:32 pm 

the_dog_god wrote:
beiring wrote:
Before I think while working on the Altador Plot or sometime then "A Mysterious Statue" appeared in Maraqua and I am like pretty sure that it is of the Darkest Faerie and since I like have the game Neopets and the Darkest Faerie I know that the Darkest Faerie was imprisoned underwater and was unimprisoned and that is where the game comes in but was once again imprisoned with an amulet.The name of the amulet slips my mind I thought it was the Amulet of Thilg and the neopedia's description of what happened to it seems to match why it was used but then again I haven't played the game in a little while and the picture of the amulet on the statue doesn't look quite like the Amulet of Thilg but could the statue possibly have to do with a plot of some sort? If not what is the statue there for? Or maybe the green jelly in jelly world? AND I am sorry if someone has already brought these up!

The statue has been there since before October in 2004 (in was created before the Neopets Playstation Game was released or even officially announced).

The only purpose of it thus far has been a link between the site and the game. It may be used in a future plot, but most people seem to doubt this as it seems that Neopets opted to do the Altador Constellation plot involving the Darkest Faerie and the underwater statue plot as being the playstation game.

It hasn't been changed in years, and I doubt its going to be used anytime soon.

The necklace you are referring to is actually Jerdana's Orb, not the Amulet of Thilg. The Amulet of Thilg is an item from the game, "The Castle of Eliv Thade." Its a magical item (the Amulet of Light) that you need to collect to win.
Jerdana's orb however is an item that was used to seal the Darkest Faerie in the statue. Its also used in the Altador Constellation Plot in order to reveal clues and power magical devices around Altador.

The Green Jelly in Jelly World has already been used in a plot. Ages ago, there was a "mini-plot" in which all the petpets in Neopia gradually vanished from their pets. After a week or so, they could be found by going to Jelly World and clicking on the Green Jelly where you were lead to a page featuring dozens of petpets eating the giant green jelly.

Oh wow I am really slow :oops: thanks for helping me clear that up :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

If you look at all the people in the group shot of the staff on Hat day, then you will see a full mural behind them. I can see King Kelpbeard, that koi king of Maraqua, but I can't really make out much else. There almost seems to be another kind of pet or petpet there that looks like one of those seahorses that look like seaweed. But I am probably just imagining things. Anyway, I don't know why they have a full mural of Maraqua and king kelpbeard up. Maybe it is just for fun, but maybe we will learn more about it later. Although, I'd personally like to know more about Dr. Sloth, get some background information on him, and finally do that plot.

I'd like to know if Dr. Sloth is the last of his kind or not. Or did he come from another planet where others of his kind live. Maybe he is a social outcast trying to prove himself to his race that he has what it takes. Probably the only thing that would impress them is his ability to take over another world. So he started with what seemed to be an easy world. It should have been a peice of cake to take over Neopia, but he's still at it.
So maybe he is an outcast with something to prove, or maybe he really has no other place to go. I'd like to know more of his backstory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:36 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

smudgeoffudge wrote:
If you look at all the people in the group shot of the staff on Hat day, then you will see a full mural behind them. I can see King Kelpbeard, that koi king of Maraqua, but I can't really make out much else. There almost seems to be another kind of pet or petpet there that looks like one of those seahorses that look like seaweed. But I am probably just imagining things.

There is a better image somewhere of that mural - when TNT moved into their new office, you could see it. It is just a lovely mural painted to make the office nicer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The best image they have of it as far as I know...

They also have this mural too

Though they might have gotten rid of it to replace it with the above one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:16 pm 

OMG I just went to neopets and found this Image

The text says

"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED"

MEEPIT PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:53 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

So.. This has to do with a new plot, obviously..
If you go to the Coming Soon! page

Theres going to be..
Plenty of things to wear
A Lutari Day Celebration
and..
A Mysterious Voyage Begins..?

Another pirate plot? :o

proudly own a maraquan pet? go here! -- join Jealousea, a pet directory!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

stormymyst wrote:

I just noticed the same thing. I don't think it's necessarily a pirate plot, though. The icons on that page have never been strictly related to whatever's coming soon. The 'things to wear' is just an item of clothing, the 'Lutari Day Celebration' is just an item with a Lutari pic on it, the 'flash game makeovers' is the same old Space Faerie Doll. The Mysterious Voyage ship is the toy Revenge pirate ship, but I think it's just supposed to represent a voyage. After all, it's mysterious. ;)

I want a Shenkuu war. :D

Neopets Premium invites - PM or neomail me! (Please?) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I wouldn't mind learning more of the backstory behind Attack of the Revenge, if the plot's related to that. (Of course, I'd really rather hear about Dread Pirate Sloth, but I'm happy anyway.)

ImageImageImage
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. - Samuel Clemens

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PuddingofEvil wrote:
I wouldn't mind learning more of the backstory behind Attack of the Revenge, if the plot's related to that. (Of course, I'd really rather hear about Dread Pirate Sloth, but I'm happy anyway.)

I believe the Attack of the Revenge game was based off of the Curse of Maraqua plot from a couple years ago.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

stormymyst wrote:
So.. This has to do with a new plot, obviously..
If you go to the Coming Soon! page

Theres going to be..
Plenty of things to wear
A Lutari Day Celebration
and..
A Mysterious Voyage Begins..?

Pirates would be fun, but ninjas would be better

...and...didn't Lutari Day already take place?

Whatever the next plot is, I hope they make a new background for the cusomization one of the prizes. You know, like they give a new avatar and sidebar. That would be pretty uberly neat.

Last edited by Pudding on Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please do not double-post.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

afyapardess wrote:
stormymyst wrote:

I just noticed the same thing. I don't think it's necessarily a pirate plot, though. The icons on that page have never been strictly related to whatever's coming soon. The 'things to wear' is just an item of clothing, the 'Lutari Day Celebration' is just an item with a Lutari pic on it, the 'flash game makeovers' is the same old Space Faerie Doll. The Mysterious Voyage ship is the toy Revenge pirate ship, but I think it's just supposed to represent a voyage. After all, it's mysterious. ;)

I want a Shenkuu war. :D

A Shenkuu War would be tight! Considering we havn't had a war in forever.

Set by Byakuya'<3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next