Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
((dont worry. you didn't leave me dead, pregnant or lost in the woods, so its all good :P ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:44 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[I can't, and refuse to do anything else till everyone has had breakfast. Kuroro's character is also left behind a lot. I'll wait. =) ]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:30 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Emerging from the bathroom fresh and clean, Andy put on his Gun Mage costume, checked his pockets for the Berserker sphere and grabbed his guns from the table beside the bed. All set and ready to go!

Andy was about to go out for breakfast when he suddenly hesitated. Wait a minute, where's FulXar? Pausing to ponder for a moment, Andy wasn't too concerned about his roommate's whereabouts, he would probably see him again sometime later in the day.

As he got closer to the restautrant, the lingering aroma of various kinds of food being cooked and served was getting stronger and stronger. He ordered the tuna sandwiches and vegetable salad before stopping to glance at his surroundings. The staff seemed friendly and there's hardly any dirt or rubbish anywhere. The only thing left to do is to test the food!

His meal arrived quicker than he expected and he quickly paid for the food, he wasn't about to take his time there. Andy took a bite at the sandwich and found it to be quite good, a few more bites and it was soon gone. The same could be said for the salad.

Now it's time to get my luggage...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Menai blinked as Iaran went out, came back and went out again. "Iaran seems very energetic," she commented mildly. "What about you? Are you ready to go have some breakfast?" she asked Elily.

Karmina hesitated. A stray dog? It seemed strange that FulXar could have found one so quickly. She wondered if it was tame and if it would be bite. The girl wasn't very good with animals herself and her free hand trembled slightly. The other hand gripped her staff tighter and affirmed her position on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran smiled nervously, "I'm sure that you'll be fine with the doggie," she said, kicking Necronom slightly trying to warn him against any funny business. "Let's all go down to get some breakfast, I've had some already, but you two must be starved."

Then, yanking the dog into the elevator, and grabbing Karmina's free hand, Iaran quickly waited to FulXar to come in too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:47 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Elily had breakfast already, I think, Lillie. O_o ]

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Menai doesn't know that! :D]

Karmina's hand flailed in the air for a leash that didn't appear. I need a leash, she thought icily to herself. Iaran wasn't telepathic though. Giving up, she hobbled slowly after Iaran, her staff swishing across the carpeted floors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:56 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Oh right. LOL.]

Elily shook her head.

'No thanks. I've already had breakfast. Why don't you go along and grab a quick bite to eat while I work things out here? Apparently our rooms have all been paid for,' she said casually, pretending not to notice a particular Warrior who was still standing facing outwards. She stole a glance at him, wondering if he had heard the conversation. Making a mental note to demand an explanation of the sudden favor, later, Elily turned her attention back to Menai, waiting for a response.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Mina left the room just after Karmina. Iaran and a number of the others were already out in the hall milling about, apparently waiting to go down and get breakfast. Mina sighed, but smiled faintly. Today they really had to get going. Yesterday had been a weak start. Mina felt anxious and wished she could skip breakfast. She wasn't hungry, just excited. Maybe a little nervous.

She strode down to the elevator, taking deep breaths that would hopefully rid her stomach of the butterflies that seemed eager to try and make her feel as nervous as was possible. She stepped into the elevator and stood next to Iaran. Karmina was on the other side, her staff in hand and blindfold still on.

Mina examined the elevator as they waited for the doors to close. Something small, black, and furry sighting in the corner near Karmina caught her eye. Turning her head slightly, she looked down past Karmina's feet. A little dog was sitting there, staring at its reflection in the mirror that covered the wall of the elevator. Mina frowned. A dog? What was a dog doing here? She blinked, but then it occured to her that the trainer would have an animal.

And yet, a dog? Mina glanced back at it. It seemed a bit weak to be a trainer's pet. After all, wouldn't it have to fight?

The dog turned it's head slightly, and Mina caught sight of it's eyes. That's odd. She thought, turning back to stare straight forward out into the hallway. There's something familiar about the expression on that dog's face. I've never seen that dog before, though. Have I? She looked at the dog again out of the corner of her eye.

Then it hit her. "The pixie!" she whispered under her breath. That was most definitely the pixie in there. Mina knew there was something oddly mischievious about the dog's stare. This is no trainer's dog, then. Mina thought. This has to be Iarans doing. Mina narrowed her eyes, once again gazing straight forward out into the hallway. Why did Iaran have to interfere with everything? She must have done this thinking that it would help Karmina. She thought. Sighing, she shook her head a little. Couldn't Iaran just leave well enough alone? If Karmina wants to be blind for a day or two, then let her. Even if it does interfere with our mission, she must have some good reason for it. She's not stupid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:49 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Jumping in the elevator, Fulxar also noticed something different about the dog. Not that he could put his finger on it, but it just didn't FEEL like he was looking at a simple dog. Shrugging his shoulders, he rode on in silence. Just need a rope, he thought, looking once again at the dog.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:11 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((I'm back!))

Aki was shivering, and throughly confused.

Gray sunlight leaked in from the cracks in the blinds. The light formed horizontal lines on the rosey carmpet that framed a leafy tree. A gust of wind caused the tree to sway to and froe rather perilously. A second gust sprayed the window with heavy rain droplets before resuming it's drizling pattern.

Pitter pitter patter patter...
said the drizzle,
Like fingers druming on a table-top.

Anxious fingers.
Anxious fingers whoes owner didn't know wether to dread or eagerly await news.

Fatefull news.
The life or death sort.

All this, the subconsious of the wakeing mind would call bad omens, but not Aki's;
He was still asleep.

Thus, the bad omens plaged his dreams, bringing a once-dorment old memory to haunt his sleep.

((Ria, I love you. You've handed me an oportunitie for a plot "quirk" on a sliver plater yet again!))

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Um, thankyou, I think.))

Iaran quickly pressed the button for the lobby. She silently heard Mina whisper, and glared at her, mouthing "Don't tell her it's him.... please."

The lift opened and Iaran walked out, overly happy. "We're here Karmina. You can go have some breakfast now, Mina can help direct you I'm sure, and I'm going to see if I can find a leash for the doggie. Maybe you could help me FulXar."

She flashed a pleading glance his way and indicated for Necronom to follow her. Then she carefully walked outside, brushing past a warrior who was standing in the doorway. Carefully searching the covered area outside the hotel, Iaran quickly found some rope. "Perfect! Come here Necro... I mean, doggie."

Securing the rope around the dog's neck, Iaran patted it cautiously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Sorry Ria, totally mis-read the post. ^^]

Karmina gave a slight nod as she tapped her way slowly. This was one of the worst possible places that she could have been left in. Alone, to boot. She had no idea where the restaurant.

Standing still, she stayed alert for anyone trying to come near her. The staff remained firmly in her grip to defend herself. Ears pricked up, she listened intently for signs of the restaurant.

A restaurant had food, so there would be good smells. Currently she was a bit too far. Restuarants also had the clinking of cutlery against pottery as people ate from their plates. Her ears twitched anxiously for the slightest sound. There! The screeching of metal against metal.

The source - now that was a bit harder.

Oh goodness. Now she just felt completely lost.

This is probably the worst idea I've ever had, she decided.

Last edited by Lillie on Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Lillie, Iaran was outside the hotel when she said "Necro- I mean doggie", so unless Karmina has supernatural hearing she wouldn't have heard it. Sorry to burst your bubble :P))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:22 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Apologies. Trials coming up next week. Not prepared. Paranoid. Worried. Will try to be online on weekends, but will only be back for good on Thursday next week. Could Lille or Apricus take care of Elily and my other characters? Thank you so much in advance.]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next