Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: //haunted// tales of the supernatural (open)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:01 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She clutched the package to her heart, letting the rhythmic pulse die down until she could breathe again without feeling the need to wretch or gag. She wiped her hands on her skirts, watching the blood stains seep into the fabric.
She looked up to the moon, the clouds tinted purple drifting lazily across the sky. The moon eyed her heavily, its round shape imprinted like a brand into her mind as the chill rose in her blood.

A full moon.

And she ran like a woman possessed, not stopping over stones or shale or earth or water, her footsteps fell quicker than her racing heart, until she couldn't bear it any longer, and looked behind her.
The trees were silent, the forest she had passed through seemingly empty. She turned to carry on to the village.

They found her the next morning, paler than snow, two puncture marks showing at the base of her neck, not a drop of blood spilt. The package was gone.

--------

I'm not going to say much on this, just that I had the urging to post a vampire/werewolf/transylvanian supernatural RP. It takes place in a small town north of a chain of huge mountains, called Bossel. For years it has been haunted by mysterious deaths, disappearances and general ignorance of terrible events by the authorities. Then, a band of travellers arrives, and sets to unravel the clouded history of Bossel.
This is where you come in. I'd like some people to be part of the party of travellers, and some to be residents of the town. Oh yes - this is set in the modern day, though Bossel is pretty much still in the thirties as far as technology is concerned. Or summat like that.

Bios only if you want them, but make sure you explain your char in your first post.

Bio:
Name:
Country of Origin:(delete as appropriate)
Traveller or Native:(delete as appropriate)
Supernatural being?: (delete as appropriate)
Appearance:
History:
Other:

Bio:
Name: Iris
Country of Origin: England
Traveller or Native: Traveller
Appearance: Short brown hair down to her shoulders, usually tied back in a bunch of some sort. Dark blue, almost black eyes, and a rosy complexion. Usually wearing something lacy or white, but mostly seen in travelling leathers while she is in Bossel.
History: Iris has always had a connection with Bossel, her father being born there, but her mother had never liked the place, and moved back to England when she conceived Iris. Iris is visiting after hearing of her father's disappearance.
Other: Was given a crossbow as a parting present from her father, who disappeared shortly after visiting Bossel.

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Last edited by Emy-chan on Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Lupercus 'red-eye' Jawson
Country of Origin: Always lived in Bossel
Traveller or Native: Stays in the town, only helps when he's supposed to make a bizar potion
Supernatural being: No magician, just a chemical scientist that accidently made an explosion made his left eye look through solid items.
Appearance: 1.58 m, left eye the same size as his right eye, but the pupil is completely red. Bold, except for 2 little pieces of gray hair above his ears, thin, wears very warm brown-coloured clothes
History: His father moved to Bossel 4 years before Lupercus was born, but he remains Missing after he went to explore the mountains, Lupercus was 33 then, he never knew his mother
Other: Nickname: "Red-eye", is known all over the city, has his own small lab where he investigates mysterious blood types found on pieces of wood laying in the city and creates antidotes for many diseases.

((In RPs, i'm always the older guy xD))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Kiva
Country of Origin: Wherever Bossel is
Traveller or Native: Native
Supernatural being?: Sure is. WereCoyote
Appearance: In WereCoyote form, she looks like a regular coyote. In human form, she has black eyes and hair. Sometimes, very rarely, she is a mix between the two
History: She was made a Were-Coyote when she was very young
Other: She is on the look out for the one who made her a WereCoyote. When there is a full moon, she eats plenty so she will not get hungry as a WereCoyote. She has telepathy, and is a trickster, though can be quite serious at times.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:20 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||Name: Tiarone
Country of Origin: No one knows, possibly not even him.
Traveller or Native: Traveller.
Supernatural being?: Yes
Appearance: Tall with pale skin and a shock of red hair. He wears odd ecectic clothing.
History: Unknown.
Other: He is not part of the band of travellers, but arrived a while after them. I won't be here for awhile you see.||

Depression's back, and it bites. Arsenic never looked so good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Bio:
Name: Robert
Country of Origin: England
Traveller or Native: Travler, with his father on the expedition. Father died on the way to Bossel of an unknow sickness.
Appearance: He is short for his age and has long messy brown hair. He always wears his lucky brown cloak and you can hardly ever see his body, just his head.
History: His father died on the way to Bossel of an unknow sickness so he is alone. His mother is back in England and works as a maid for the King.
Other: His dislikes being alone and will stick with the most annoying person just so he isn't alone. He is alergic to carrots and is very athletic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Bio:
Name: Katrina Knightly
Country of Origin:-Unknown-
Supernatural being?: No. Slayer.
Appearance: A solid black colour enrobes her hair, covering inch by inch, drowning everything in it's radiance except for a few single hairs dyed in a gleaming white. Her eyes, dark as the night with a pale complextion around it. Her body slim, but covered in a dark, black leather suit. Her dark trenchcoat covering it, revealing only but a small view of the suit which lies hidden away. Her long black boots, flowing from her knees to the ground.
History: -Soon to be revealed-

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Sounds fun!]]
Name: Mortedua
Country of Origin: Scotland
Supernatural being?: Yes- is a speaking wolf.
Appearance: A small wolf with smooth, red fur and gleaming orange eyes. Her paws are large with milk-white claws, and her tail is long and sweeping.
History: To be revealed
Other: Has unrevealed powers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm pulling myself out of this RP as I don't think I'd be able to participate, as much as my own RP which I have recentely started.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Yelgseva
Country of Origin: Russia
Traveller or Native: Recently moved here
Supernatural being?: A Lycan Shaman
Appearance: Short black hair, peircing grey eyes, very handsome, outfits vary.
History: The son of a rich merchant from Russia, Yelgseva (Yelga for short) moved to Bossel to help his father create a landowning business. Already they own much of the wooded mountains around Bossel, but rumor has it that Yelga bought the land for a different reason, for it is said that a tribe of lycanthropes live in those woods, and that Yelga sold his soul to their leader. The truth however would be far more disturbing, should it ever be revealed.
Other: Can call upon spirits and forces from the Netherworld to grant him or others power.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Tsume Mudo

Nicknames: Pup or Cub

Country of Origin: Translyvania

Traveler or native: native

Supernatural being: Half wolf half human (yes wolf)

Height: 5'6''

Weight: 120

Hair: brown

Eyes: light green

Appearance:

http://www.linsdomain.com/otherworld/fanfiction/combato/pictures/detoni1.jpg

Personality: He is constantly looking for trouble. He has a very impish nature, always getting into some sort of mischeif. His mother found it very hard to keep him under control. He is a wild soul, wanting to be free to do as he pleases. He is imature and childish, seeming to never want to grow up. Whimsical and eager for fun and adventure. He can sometimes lean towards the bad boy attitude but prefers to remain his childish self. He is quite the prankster and enjoys pulling pranks on people.

Abilities: can sense danger and evil, hightened strength, senses, speed, and agility, can see in the dark, power over plants, can see auras.

Past: Was born and raised in Bossel by his human mother. His father was a wolf that had taken the form of a man when he fell ill. He had fallen in love with a human and they were together for only one night before he disappeared without a trace. Tsume's mother died when he was six years old of a strange disease and he has been living alone in the forest ever since. He has never had any contact with humans since his mother's death and he is quite lonely and constantly seeking the company of others. Wolves were never solitary animals.

HBBEdit: Switched the image to a link, too big

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Hmm, you look like a form of lycan to me, but whatever you call it, 'sall good! That's really all I had to say. Now I'm just rambling on so I don't get smacked with a violation of the three sentance rule. There.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Hehe, DB, you're a goof somtimes. ^_^ Shall we start? Just meet my char if you're a traveller, and if you're a native, play around a bit. :D))

Iris stepped out of the airport lobby into fresh, cool air and a lingering smell of pine trees. Checking her luggage, she sat down on her suitcase and waited for the others to get out of the lobby.

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

It was a bright morning. Lupercus could not sleep all the night and woke up at 6 AM. It was mid-winter and he decided to do his daily walk in Bossel. For a small village it still was pretty big. And especially around this time when the north houses are being lent to tourists, the population is big too. This is the perfect christmas place, just as long as you stay away from the forest. The last time a tourist and his familly from Holland went to take a walk there, they never saw them back. That was back in 1976 and everyone forgot about it already. Red-Eye weared a very thick brown coloured coat and checked if everything in the town was alright. When he returned to his small house where he lives with his wife, he saw the sun coming up. It woke up the town too and Lupercus happily got inside his house, preparing his and his wifes breakfast. Today he was going to work on a potion for Motex disease, a small disease that temporarily paralyzes your fingers.

((there, just to show that Bossel CAN be a nice place to live xD))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Slightly after midevil times? And there's an airport? Can anyone else say confusion?)

Yelga walked out of the town's butcher shop and sniffed the crisp, cool morning air. He thoroughly enjoyed the small town, here one could smell the faintest whiff of the pine sap of the mountain forests wafting on the breeze, as well as the sweet smell of fresh bread from the local bakery. Yelga turned and followed his nose towards the baker. A cat walked across the street and he stopped and glared at it. It too stopped and looked at him, the hair on the back of it's neck rising. He let out a horse, gutteral cough and the cat spat in return. He kicked at it and it ran away. He coughed more naturally to clear his throat and continued on his way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:58 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

OOC: Yay! It has begun!

IC: Tsume walked through the forest, enjoying the world around him. All sorts of different scents floated about him and he could smell them all. The faint scent of fresh bread from the village bakery, fresh cut meat from a local butcher shop, the smells of the town were mixed with the scent of nature. Pine, wild flowers, tree sap, and the scents of creatures like werewolves that prowled about the forest at night.

Tsume shivered. He loathed the idea that humans thought he was such a creature. Many of the monsters that dwelled in the forests ate humans, or did them harm. The forest was so beautiful it was difficult for Tsume to remember the horrors that were hidden in its depths.

"I may be half wolf," he said "but I'm no monster."

He continued on his merry way, quickly forgetting his previous thoughts. The sun began it's slow rise above the horizon, painting the sky with oranges, yellows, and pinks. It was so beautiful. Tsume stopped a moment to enjoy the sight. After a few minutes he began to grow bored, an often occurance. He was often bored, and lonely. No one talked to him or wanted to be his friend.

Then he decided to go into town. But how? He would be recognized imidiately as not human. He had not one but two tails, pointed ears, fangs, claws, and most noticable of all, fur. It was tanish in color and not long, covering his entire body. It was very soft and silky, meaning it was well cared for.

Tsume saw it as a nuisance. Any ladies he met, though a rare occurance to meet anyone, always found an irresistable urge to pet him. The only way to clean thoroughly was with his tongue and it made his neck very tired from the constant licking motion. Short as it was, thorns, cackle burs, and leaves were a constant issue. He would spend hours removing things from his body.

He sighed miserably. He could never go to the village during the day. He couldn't even go beyond the forest edge without the risk of being spotted. Suddenly he was not as happy as he had been a few moments before. Though the day was bright and beautiful he could not enjoy it. He was trapped in a place he desperately wanted to leave and he couldn't go to where he desperately wanted to be. Tsume chuckled at his dilema.

"Wait, I can go if I want. I could wear a cloak and keep the hood up. They can't smell me, they wouldn't have a clue I was half wolf. I could wrap my tails around my waist. That settles it! I'm going to Bossel!"

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next