Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:45 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 44  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:41 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Vote: Kidway
Vite: Twizzler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Aaw... but you guys, I promise I won't harm anyone. :( After all, it was just a bit of cuddling...! Everybody likes to be cuddled... right?

Vote: Anoohilator
Vote: Dyl

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:22 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Not teh cuddling! Vote: Twizzlee0171

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:33 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Vote: Twizzler

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I agree, cuddling isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Vote: Kidwaiy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Naughty Twiz trying to cuddle people *smacks twiz on the nose with a rolled up newspaper*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Vote: Twizz

For blatantly obvious reasons.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Vote: .:Requiem:.

She has been so rude to me and has been sending me pms telling me if I don't tell her my role she will kill me and I can't tell anyone my role because it says I cant so basically she is giving me no choice she also said its either you break the rules or die so yea I had enougf of her threats so I'm going to vote for her.

Set made by YesItIsh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:42 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Kidwaiy, voting for requim for that seems awfully personal and thats not what the game is based on, and telling us that you cant tell us your role only increases our suspision

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:02 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nelly wrote:
Naughty Twiz trying to cuddle people *smacks twiz on the nose with a rolled up newspaper*

*Teddy Bear tears* But... Nelly! ;_;

Oh, and Matt... obviously following after a popular person is much easier to separate from then following after a crush! But, it's okay. I like you, too. =P

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:12 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

angisfab wrote:
Kiwaiy confuses me. Christopher is nebulous.

And...I am innocent, I'm telling ya. C'mon and PM me if you'd like proof. I even have references, hehe.

...what the heck are you posting in groupies for?

and I'm sorry twiz I can't hurt you no matter how evil you are *hugs* :hug:

Last edited by Nelly on Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ok people I'm innocent and I really really wish you guys just give me another day to prove myself or something because it says I cant tell you my role. Just believe me when I say I'm innocent you letting the evil people slide through the game and were going to lose because you guys are voting me out instead of them.

Set made by YesItIsh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Why would we give you another day if you can't tell your role? It's not another day would make a different. You have like, no evidence right now anyway.

Vote: Twiz

Obviously obvious reason :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:35 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Vote Tally

Twizzler0171 - 15, Anoohilator, Dyl, Pixa, angisfab, LAQ, Roxas_X, Kidwaiy, paranoiapenguin, Christopher, Anoohilator, whhattisthiss, Nelly, .:Requiem:., YesItIsh, Bob
kidwaiy - 13, Wind, Roxas_X, Pixa, Dyl, angisfab, Anoohilator, LAQ, paranoiapenguin, whhattisthiss, Nelly, .:Requiem:., YesItIsh, Bob
Anoohilator - 1, Twizzler0171
Dyl - 1, Twizzler0171
.:Requiem:. - 1, kidwaiy

16 alive, 9 for majority, 12 for lock.

--

Execution, Day 8

WIS, once again, appeared from the disappearing door. The group almost unanimously pushed Kidwaiy and Twizzler0171 forward.

"Get these people outta' here!" .:Requiem:. exclaimed.

"Erm... okay." WIS replied, a little taken aback. "Lets go guys." He motioned for the two people to follow him.

"I kinda wanna stay..." Twizzler0171 pleaded.

"Okay, but kidwaiy, you're coming with me." WIS replied. kidwaiy obediently obliged, and followed WIS downstairs.

--

Kidwaiy is in the living room.

Kidwaiy's role:
Quote:
Joyous Jennifer

Alignment: Evil (Let’s just call you that, for the sake of simplicity)
Team: Insufferably Annoying Individuals
Element: Joyousness
Winning Condition: Defeat all other teams

Teammates:
Happy Harry – DM was on fire!
Joyous Jennifer – kidwaiy
Merry Moppins – Divine
Jolly Jacob – pipsqueeek

You are the average person… except you are extremely joyous. So joyous, in fact, that much like the Happiest Elf was in Bluesville, you are insufferably annoying. Although it isn’t your fault, you have been known to drive people you are in conversations with to New Mexico. Unless you were in New Mexico already, then they would probably flee to Canada. Eh?

Please pick a spokesperson between the four people in your group, the first person to PM me a list will be the spokesperson for the group. The spokesperson must submit lists for all team abilities, (but not individual ones or secret powers). Once a spokesperson is elected, you may not change the spokesperson unless the current spokesperson has died. Then, the next person to send a list will automatically be deemed the spokesperson.

You have the following team abilities, most of them target other players, and unless specified, you must submit a list with five people on it, the first person alive at the time your action takes place will be targeted by the power. Please specify which ability you wish to use in your PM:

Converse: This is your nightly “night kill” in this game. You may use this ability every night. You will wake a person up during the night, just because you feel like talking to them. (Which will, for some reason, send a person running blindly downstairs into the living room). This ability is counted as an action done by the spokesperson.

Charades: Once during the game, during the day, you may play this insufferably annoying game with someone. This is your “day kill” in this game. This ability will be done as soon as I receive the PM. This ability does not count as an action.

Zipped: Once during the game, you may (mimic) zip up your mouth and throw away the key for one day and night cycle. PM me when you wish to use this, (you may not use any role abilities, individual abilities, ), the protection will activate for one day and night cycle as soon as you PM me. When your mouth has been “Zipped up”, you will not be affected by “execution”, or any nightly abilities. (If someone else has targeted a member of your team on their list, they will simply move down one name). This ability does not count as an action.

Pep Rally: Once during the game, you may gather your whole team up and maximize your peppiness potential to convert someone to your team. This ability will take place at the end of the night, and will take the place of your nightly Converse ability. This ability is counted as an action done by the whole team.

---

The following are individual abilities, meaning they can only be used by you, and you only.

Insufferable Nosiness: Once during the game, you may redirect all role abilities that are targeted at your remaining team members to you. PM me when you wish to use this. This ability is counted as an action done by you.

---

Joyousness Barrier: 50%
You cannot be converted to another team.

It seems that the presence of the insufferably annoying individuals are completely gone!

Night begins

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:40 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yay!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 44  Next