Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:46 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 44  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Does anyone know what that Bob vote was about? I don't think we've heard of any mind-control roles this game :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:52 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

okamotosan18 wrote:
Does anyone know what that Bob vote was about? I don't think we've heard of any mind-control roles this game :/

Bob? *goes and looks at the vote tally* Oh my god thats kinda scary where did bob come from

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:18 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Night 6

In the red room:
okamotosan18 woke up to find a fluffy stuffed animal with him in his sleeping bag. He totally freaked out, and started spazzing. okamotosan18 ran around in the red room for a few circles, screaming his head off. Finally, the door appeared and he ran through it, escaping the horrid stuffed animals.

In the blue room:
Brett618, LAQ and Pixa decided to paint the room blue, in blueZ's honor.

Oh wait...

In the green room:
Xela of Xandra was just moping around in the green room when a ghostly being suddenly appeared before her, and shouted a loud "Boo!". However, Xela of Xandra wasn't surprised at all. She sighed, "Alright... where is it?" She asked the ethereal being.

"Erm... it's not here yet."

"Great..."

"Oop! There it is!" The spectral being pointed with it's spectral fingers to a door that's appearing on a wall in the green room. Xela of Xandra slowly dragged herself over to the door, and went downstairs.

In the yellow room:
Matterbug, kidwaiy, Roxas_X and whhattisthiss tried to play a game of Risk, but whhattisthiss kept on inquiring about the rules.

In the white room:
"Hey!" A person ran into the white room, and greeted theonlysaneone.

"Hi." theonlysaneone greeted back.

"Wanna play charades?" The person inquired.

"No! NO!" theonlysaneone shouted, "That is the most ANNOYING game ever! You know what?" theonlysaneone threw his arms up, "I cant stand this anymore. Where is that darn door?"

The door slowly appeared, and theonlysaneone rattled the doorknob impatiently. "Come on... open."

"Stop that!" The door, or at least that's what it seemed like, spoke, "I know I'm slow, but Xela of Xandra took her time." With that, the door opened, and let theonlysaneone through, before closing and disappearing again.

theonlysaneone saw WIS downstairs, "You have a talking door?" he marveled.

"Don't you?" WIS replied, surprised.

---

Day 7, Morning

WIS came up the stairs and greeted everyone. "Dyl and Anoohilator heard someone calling them from upstairs, so I've decided to let them go back." WIS announced as he revealed the two people behind him.

"Matterbug! Get over here!" Xela of Xandra's voice shouted from below.

"Why?" Matterbug shouted back.

"I want to talk about my feelings!" Xela of Xandra replied.

"Urg," Matterbug sighed, and leaned towards WIS to whisper, "what a party pooper." And with that, WIS and matterbug went downstairs.

Day 7 Begins

Red: angisfab, Christopher, Dyl, Kidwaiy
Blue: Roxas_X, YesItIsh
Green: Anoohilator, Nelly, Pixa
Yellow: Brett618, LAQ, whhattisthiss
White: .:Requiem:., Apricus, paranoiapenguin, White

16 alive, 9 for majority, 12 for lock.

okamotosan18 is in the living room.
Xela of Xandra is in the living room.
theonlysaneone is in the living room.
matterbug is in the living room.
Dyl came back from the living room.
Anoohilator came back from the living room.

okamotosan18's role:
Quote:
Generous Gilly

Alignment: Innocent
Element: Cheerfulness
Winning Condition: Defeat all evil teams

You are a very generous person, and likes to give things to people. Of course, most of the time, you get them thrown back at you, but it’s the thought that counts… right?

You have the following abilities, if the ability targets a player, and unless specified, you must submit a list with five people on it, the first person alive at the time your action takes place will be targeted by the power:

Generosity: Every night, you may give somebody a random secret power. The secret power they receive is random, and you will not be notified what secret power they receive. They will receive the secret power at the beginning of the next day. This ability is counted as an action done by you.

Self-Treat: Twice during the game, instead of giving somebody else a secret power, you may give yourself a secret power during the night. Please label clearly in your PM when you wish to use this ability. This ability is counted as an action done by you.

---

Cheerfulness Barrier: 30%

Xela of Xandra's role:
Quote:
Party Pooper

Alignment: Innocent
Element: Joyousness
Winning Condition: Defeat all evil teams

Despite your best efforts to not poop the party, you do it almost subconsciously. You poop everyone you talk to, and pull them into a depressed mood, causing extreme lethargic activity in them, followed by extremely un-lethargic bowel movements.

You have the following abilities, if the ability targets a player, and unless specified, you must submit a list with five people on it, the first person alive at the time your action takes place will be targeted by the power:

Poop a Party: Every night, you may poop someone’s party. Simply talk to them for a few minutes and they will be depressed for the rest of the next day. So depressed, in fact, that they can not vote, use any role abilities or special powers. This ability is counted as an action done by you.

Extended Party Pooping: Before you die, PM me the name of a person you would like to drag down to the living room with you when you “die”. You may change this person’s name any number of times before you die. If no name is picked, or if the person you selected has already “died”, then you will not drag anyone down. This ability is not counted as an action, and never will.

---

Joyousness Barrier: 30%

theonlysaneone's Role:
Quote:
Loner

Alignment: Evil
Team: ???
Element: Happiness
Winning Condition: ???

You are a loner, and you long to seek acceptance. You will join anyone, anybody who approaches you, no matter what they are.

You have the following abilities, most of them target other players, and unless specified, you must submit a list with five people on it, the first person alive at the time your action takes place will be targeted by the power. Please specify which ability you wish to use in your PM:

Seek out: Every night, you may “dream” to see if a person is evil or not. If the person is, you will automatically join their team. Your role and barrier will be updated accordingly. This ability is counted as an action done by you.

Join: You will join the first team that attacks you, the attack will be negated and your role and barrier will be updated accordingly. This ability does not count as an action, and never will.

---

Happiness Barrier: 10%
He later received this role:
Quote:
Phil

Alignment: Evil
Team: One Man Team
Element: Cheerfulness
Winning Condition: Defeat all other teams

”Hi, my name’s Phil.”

You have the following abilities, most of them target other players, and unless specified, you must submit a list with five people on it, the first person alive at the time your action takes place will be targeted by the power. Please specify which ability you wish to use in your PM:

Ph-ilm: This is your nightly “night kill” in this game. You may use this ability every night. You try to film someone during the night, and because everyone here is camera shy, they will run blindly downstairs into the living room. There is a 50% chance that you will film another person during the night, if it is so, the second person on your list will also run blindly downstairs. This ability is counted as an action done by you.

Ph-ingers: Once during the game, during the day, you may do freaky things with your fingers, (like bending your thumb all the way back), which will freak someone out and send them running blindly downstairs into the living room. This is your “day kill” in this game. This ability will be done as soon as I receive the PM. This ability does not count as an action.

Say-ph: Once during the game, you may try to be safe for one day and night cycle. PM me when you wish to use this, (you may not use any role abilities, individual abilities, when you are safe). The protection will activate for one day and night cycle as soon as you PM me. When you’re safe, you will not be affected by “execution”, or any nightly abilities. (If someone else has targeted you on their list, they will simply move down one name). This ability does not count as an action.

Ph-açade: Once during the game, you may increase your barrier by 30%. PM me when you wish to use this. This ability is counted as an action done by you.

Ph-ake Element: This ability is always active unless your role is stopped. No matter which room you are in, you will always receive the full advantages of each room. This ability does not count as an action, and never will.

Ph-immunity: Your shield will not decrease, and you cannot die until Day 3 begins. This ability does not count as an action, and never will.

---

Cheerfulness Barrier: 70%
You cannot be converted to another team.

It seems the presence of Phil has completely disappeared from the rooms.

Matterbug's role:
Quote:
Animated Stuffed Penguin

Alignment: Evil (Let’s just call you that, for the sake of simplicity)
Team: Animated Stuffed Animals
Element: Merriness
Winning Condition: Defeat all other teams

Teammates:
*Information Withheld*

Merriness Barrier: 50%
You cannot be converted to another team.

Day 7 Begins

Last edited by WIS on Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Two baddies dead! TWO RESSURECTIONS! I would say this was a good night. *nods* Now I am going to go have some tea and be merry. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yayy! TWO baddies dead! And hopefully the ressurrections were good ones. ^^ So like, 4 good things and 2 bad things. Oh well. There's a lot of deaths though...o_O

So, I just realized that WIS basically watched a cluster of stuff, and then mashed them all together to make up the roles of a werewolf game. That's so cool. xD

<s>How many people are still left?</s> Oh wait, never mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

MR. WIS PENGUINS AREN'T EVIL! :cry:

Anyway, tonight was pretty good. Thank you rezzer for bringing back Dyl and Noo! :D blueZ, sorry for executing you, but if you had just hinted a little bit more about your role, I would have been willing to be executed instead. D:

Click here, click here! Don't be a c-c-c-combo breaker! :D
THANK YOU ZILARY. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:50 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Penguins are evil!
We just support them 100%.
Ask CD about it.

(yay yay Noo is back)

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Pixa wrote:
Penguins are evil!
Ask CD about it.

(yay yay Noo is back)

Oh yes, I forgot. I just tell everybody I know that penguins aren't evil so they'll join us. :D

THANK YOU ZILARY. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:05 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Penguins aren't evil it's pandas you've gotta worry about

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:13 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

LAQ wrote:
Pixa wrote:
Penguins are evil!
Ask CD about it.

(yay yay Noo is back)

Oh yes, I forgot. I just tell everybody I know that penguins aren't evil so they'll join us. :D

BRAAAAAINS. BRAAAAAAAAAAAINS.
Uhm, yeah, penguins are *so* adorable and innocent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

paranoiapenguin wrote:

How come I haven't met you before? :D

THANK YOU ZILARY. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:16 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

LAQ wrote:
paranoiapenguin wrote:

How come I haven't met you before? :D

You have! Just give that signature a click! All will become clear in a few moments! *cheesy grin*
Any leads today, then?
Perhaps our dreamer *jazz hands* can give us some clues?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I managed to survive another night! (And 100% understand the rules now)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:29 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:D

that's happy-making.

Boo for loss of innocents, but YEY for baddie kills and rez's.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:15 am 

Very very good night. =)

Quote:
In the blue room:
Brett618, LAQ and Pixa decided to paint the room blue, in blueZ's honor.

Oh wait...

xD! That was good o.o

Forgot to post yesterday/today/whenever >.< Sorry.

sig's too big =[

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 44  Next