Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:12 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 44  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
whhattisthiss wrote:
okamotosan18 wrote:
Could you guys at least say why you're voting LAQ? o_O
I guess I just missed the incriminating evidence, what was it again?

It had to do with her shield being able to withstand basically an execution.

A 10% shield can withstand an execution, you don't need a 50% shield to counteract the automatic 50% reduction you get if you survive it :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:20 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Vote Tally

Kugetsu - 20, Brett618, Kidwaiy, Xela of Xandra, okamotosan18, LAQ, theonlysaneone, Christopher, Combusken BG, Pixa, paranoiapenguin, whhattisthiss, Roxas_X, Twizzler0171, matterbug, mayanspypilot, Wind, .:Requiem:., YesItIsh, blueZ, angisfab,
LAQ - 6, whhattisthiss, paranoiapenguin, Wind, Xela of Xandra, theonlysaneone, Apricus, angisfab
theonlysaneone - 1, okamotosan18

23 alive, 12 for majority, 18 for lock.

Yet to vote:
<s>Kugetsu</s>
Nelly

-------

Execution, Day 5

It's day 5, and everyone has since pointed fingers at Kugetsu. Everyone was eagerly waiting for WIS to come upstairs once again to do the execution. Finally, almost on time, the disappearing door appeared once again, and revealed WIS. "So," he greeted, "How did you guys like Scottnak?"

"He was a big meanie!" LAQ complained.

"I didn't like him very much at all!" Apricus agreed.

"Don't tell him this," WIS leaned in and whispered, "but I didn't like him much either. However, he is my boss, and he could fire me for saying that. So lets just keep this our little secret, okay?" WIS winked. A few people giggled. "Any who, lets move on to execution. I believe Kugetsu is picked for today?"

"Yup! There's a lock on him and everything." okamotosan18 replied eagerly.

"Well congratulations." WIS smiled, "Any who, let's go, Kuge." WIS motioned to Kugetsu with his hand.

"Fine..." Kugetsu groaned.

--

Kugetsu is now in the living room.

Kugetsu's role:
Quote:
Phil

Alignment: Evil
Team: One Man Team
Element: Cheerfulness
Winning Condition: Defeat all other teams

”Hi, my name’s Phil.”

You have the following abilities, most of them target other players, and unless specified, you must submit a list with five people on it, the first person alive at the time your action takes place will be targeted by the power. Please specify which ability you wish to use in your PM:

Ph-ilm: This is your nightly “night kill” in this game. You may use this ability every night. You try to film someone during the night, and because everyone here is camera shy, they will run blindly downstairs into the living room. There is a 50% chance that you will film another person during the night, if it is so, the second person on your list will also run blindly downstairs. This ability is counted as an action done by you.

Ph-ingers: Once during the game, during the day, you may do freaky things with your fingers, (like bending your thumb all the way back), which will freak someone out and send them running blindly downstairs into the living room. This is your “day kill” in this game. This ability will be done as soon as I receive the PM. This ability does not count as an action.

Say-ph: Once during the game, you may try to be safe for one day and night cycle. PM me when you wish to use this, (you may not use any role abilities, individual abilities, when you are safe). The protection will activate for one day and night cycle as soon as you PM me. When you’re safe, you will not be affected by “execution”, or any nightly abilities. (If someone else has targeted you on their list, they will simply move down one name). This ability does not count as an action.

Ph-açade: Once during the game, you may increase your barrier by 30%. PM me when you wish to use this. This ability is counted as an action done by you.

Ph-ake Element: This ability is always active unless your role is stopped. No matter which room you are in, you will always receive the full advantages of each room. This ability does not count as an action, and never will.

Ph-immunity: Your shield will not decrease, and you cannot die until Day 3 begins. This ability does not count as an action, and never will.

---

Cheerfulness Barrier: 70%
You cannot be converted to another team.

Odd, his presence still remains.

Night Begins

DON'T FORGET YOUR LISTS!

Last edited by WIS on Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
That probably means there was an heir :( That's too strong a role to have an heir, blech

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:31 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

daaaaang. who is it?! -shifty eyes-

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

That was amazing! I love you all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:05 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Night 5

In the red room:
mayanspypilot dreamed that she was being attacked by giant, evil stuffed animals. They were able to shoot lasers out of their eyes, and parody various O-RLY owls. Booming in the background were the words: "In Soviet Russia, Stuffed Animals hug YOU" over and over...

mayanspypilot suddenly woke up with a cold sweat. However, she noticed something in her sleeping bag. She pulled it out, and revealed an adorable teddy bear. mayanspypilot freaked out and started screaming, ran around in several circles, did a few cartwheels and routines with her pom-poms before the door finally appeared and she escaped through it.

In the blue room:
Christopher, Matterbug and Roxas_X tried to form a boy-band, but LAQ and .:Requiem:. refused to fan-girl-scream when they preformed.

In the green room:
Combusken BG was posing for a camera-person, doing various faces in the camera, before realized that he was being filmed, and it was uploading directly to YouTube. Combusken BG panicked when he found that out, and the camera-person got a few good shots of him panicking. At last, a door appeared on the wall, and Combusken BG escaped through it.

A spectral being tried to spook theonlysaneone, but theonlysaneone was already fast asleep. However, he was deemed to be 40% less happy.

In the yellow room:
Everyone in the yellow room participated in a 23-minute production of grease.

In the white room:
YesItIsh was talking to a really depressing person, and that got him depressed too. His party was pooped.

Day 6, Morning

"Good day everyone!" WIS announced, "I've just came up to announce that two more of you are now downstairs. They are Combusken BG, nosy one, he is; and the other is mayanspypilot. Oooooooomg! Mayanspypilot? She's soooooooooo popular!" WIS goaded.

"OMG!" Twizzler0171 exclaimed, "Mayanspypilot? OOOOOOOOMG! Mayanspypilot is downstairs! I've got to follow her! She's sooooooooooooo popular!" And with that, suddenly, Twizzler0171 transformed into a Teddy Bear, and crawled downstairs.

"Double-you tee..." Christopher started.

"KAWAII!" WIS exclaimed, cutting Christopher off, "A teddy bear!"

Day 6 Begins

Red: Apricus, Christopher, okamotosan18, YesItIsh
Blue: blueZ, Brett618, LAQ, Pixa
Green: .:Requiem:., angisfab, Wind, Xela of Xandra
Yellow: matterbug, kidwaiy, Roxas_X, whhattisthiss
White: Nelly, paranoiapenguin, theonlysaneone

19 alive, 10 for majority, 15 for lock.

mayanspypilot is in the living room.
Combusken BG is in the living room.
Twizzler0171 is in the living room.
YesItIsh has had his party pooped, and cannot use any role abilities or vote today.

mayanspypilot's role:
Quote:
Popular Girl

Alignment: Innocent
Element: Cheerfulness
Winning Condition: Defeat all evil teams

You’re the most popular person here! Work it, girl!

You have the following abilities, if the ability targets a player, and unless specified, you must submit a list with five people on it, the first person alive at the time your action takes place will be targeted by the power:

Popularity: If for some reason, if you “die”, your “attacker” will follow you down to the living room. If you “die” by execution, there is a 50% chance that the first person to vote for you will follow you down to the living room, and a 50% chance that the person who cast the majority vote will follow you down to the living room. This ability is not counted as an action, and never will.

Cheerfulness: As long as you are alive, everyone in your room will be a little more cheerful. This ability is not counted as an action, and never will.

---

Cheerfulness Barrier: 10%

Combusken BG's role:
Quote:
Nosy Nelly

Alignment: Innocent
Element: Joyousness
Winning Condition: Defeat all evil teams

You are very nosy, and in other people’s business. But I wonder how you got your nickname…

You have the following abilities, if the ability targets a player, and unless specified, you must submit a list with five people on it, the first person alive at the time your action takes place will be targeted by the power:

Sleuth: Once during the game, you may sleuth around a person’s belongings during the day. Afterwards, you will announce your findings on the thread, (which will be in the form of a complete role-sheet reveal posted by myself). This action will be processed as soon as I get online. This ability is not counted as an action.

---

Joyousness Barrier: 20%

Twizzler0171's role:
Quote:
Animated Teddy Bear

Alignment: Evil (Let’s just call you that, for the sake of simplicity)
Team: Animated Stuffed Animals
Element: Happiness
Winning Condition: Defeat all other teams

Teammates:
*information withheld*

Happiness Barrier: 50%
You cannot be converted to another team.

Day 6 begins

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:23 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
*spin-splits-backflip-pelvic thrust*

Perhaps a rather disorienting routine, too much for the fan girls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:52 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

-totally refuses to scream-

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

AND THAT MAKES YOU LARGER THAN LIFE.

With a little more practice, they'll be cheering in no time.

Although we lost the popular girl, she'd probably be our biggest fan.

Meh!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:10 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Wow I've missed an exciting couple of days huh sorry i didn't play the past couple of days :battar:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

So much mystery to this game... Why wasn't there an attempted annoying killing?

Someone used a SP on me to stop any Role Abilities, I'm not feelin mahself today:P I assume it wasn't the same person depressing people

Vote: LAQ
Vote: BlueZ

I hate to admit when I'm wrong after being so adament against executing LAQ, but I suspect LAQ is Kugetsu's replacement. LAQ had complete immunity the first two nights.... which I didn't see anyone mention yesterday o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm not Kuge's replacement. Why was he trying to get me executed if that was the case?

Anyway, I'm going to prove my role tonight by redirecting the execution to somebody else if 1) THERE IS NO LOCK ON ME, and 2) that person has at least 2 votes. :)

To get the ball rolling:
Vote: blueZ

Click here, click here! Don't be a c-c-c-combo breaker! :D
THANK YOU ZILARY. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Vote: LAQ
Vote: blueZ

Well, this'll be interesting, in any case.

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:57 am 

I WANT IT THAT WAY!!!

Anyways,

VOTE: blueZ

Sounds plausible LAQ.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Why would a governor have at least two days of full immunity?

EDIT: Also, there wasn't even an attempted "Annoying" killing, and Nelly was the only person who didn't post in Day 5...

Last edited by okamotosan18 on Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 44  Next