Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Oct 11, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:43 pm 

Ah, and everconfused has made an excellent point about common sense:
"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." That's something that obviously isn't said enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:18 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

it's a fine line dividing monopolising an item and false inflation. it has become a trend recently with the avatar craze and players tend to speculate especially if there's a "preview" of the avatar. it was the case with the "kauvara" avatar and faellies inflated past 200k at a point because of "faellie day". anyone also remembered the speculation with new WoE medicine? it's also very hard to distinguish if a person is lying or passing on a rumour. i also lost 500k speculating in the "Kauvara" avatar and i think there can be nobody else to blame if you fall on the wrong end of a speculation. whether the initiator of the rumour really believes it on some feeble proof or is lying, the ultimate decision to speculate lies with you. if you speculate and win, you are brilliant; you lose and become a fool for believing. I feel this avatar trend is going to carry on with every theme day and pet day. speculate wisely and you would gain from it especially when everyone is caught in a craze to speculate, short term buy and sell can be very profitable.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3