Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:32 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:05 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

After I read the Lord of the Rings, I was obsessed. Like, WAY obsessed. To the point where I actually learned how to read several variations of the nordic runes. (Yup, sad.)

I particularly liked the female elf Arwen. However, before the forums even existed, there was a PPT Chat (there still is). 'Arwen' was already registered on the network, as was 'ArwenEvenstar' and its variations. Thus I added 'Earendil', the brightest elven star.

So there you go. A name that I've used since 2001, when I first made an account on the internet.

. Set by Medusa ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:47 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I've been teaching myself the Irish language for 5 years now. When I went to a couple of immersion weekends, people told me my name (Jessica) didn't fit the language well because there's no "J" in Irish (why John --> Sean, Julia --> Sheila, James --> Seamus). So someone tried calling me Sheshica, which just sounds awful. So I decided to pick an Irish name for me, and chose Síofra (pronounced SHEE-fruh), going with the J--> S thing. It means "precocious changeling" (a changeling is a faerie child swapped out for a human child) -- it cracked me up to pick a really arrogant name. Plus the saint's birthday was around my own. In Irish, my last name could be translated to Ní Rí, so I became Síofra Ní Rí, or Sí Ní Rí -- which will be my penname when I'm a famous author. So you can all say you knew me when... heheh.

P.S. Cheeryplant, it took me a while to figure out where your siggy came from... I call my cat a cakesniffer when she's being nosy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:58 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I really dont like my neopets sn ssj741852trunks, my brother signed me up with my name and i had trophies as soon as I thought to change it. If anyone finds an analogy for it please tell me :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:50 pm 

It's my name.

Suzi Rawn is my antidrug.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:02 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Gwendolyn wrote:
It's my name.

same here.

set by dm that i forgot to use a while back. ^_^"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:11 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Wow I just fiund out the account "Eric" is only a month old, been here for like 5 years never thought of getting that. Wish for like a price you could change your sn. It would have to be like 250k so people wouldnt be switching all the time but Id really like that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:23 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

paranoiapenguin wrote:
Wish for like a price you could change your sn. It would have to be like 250k so people wouldnt be switching all the time but Id really like that

I second the nomination! They could allow only one change ever per person (another site I'm on does that). My NP screenname is the same as my e-mail, but they won't let me change my e-mail, so I'd love to change my screenname.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:30 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I say we start a petition, It would require you to be on neopets for a certain amount of time and np

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:33 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

You already can change your name, you just need to PM an admin and ask nicely. You aren't allowed to change very often though so make sure you choose a good name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:07 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Im talking about your neopets name

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:11 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Oh ok sorry :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:15 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

changing your neo name would be awesome...
mine is knowitall74. knowitall is from muggle net. i saw someone change the lyrics from allstar by smashmouth (my favorite song about 2 1/2 yrs ago) to one that made fun of harry potter, and i thought it was hilarious. the person's username was knowitall...and a day after that i got a neo account, that name still in my head, so i just chose that. 74= july 4th my favorite holiday ;)
everywhere else my name is fujifox. fuji is a nickname that was given to anyone with my last name in my neighborhood, and foxes are my favorite animal ;)

Cody: Who went through all my Harry Potter books and added "o rly" each time Hedwig is mentioned?
Ty: I thought it would be better that way, Cody.
Cody: O RLY?
Ty: YA RLY!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:49 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I got neural777 out from Cartoon Network Orbit. The numbers... I forget :P

Star Fox rocks!

Neopets Username: Neural777

I am male.
Red Team's Flying Flyer!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:12 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

ksolike, I'm sure you have all figured out that Miz Sparrow lurrrrves mr. sparrow.

*thud*

oh... I mean, cap'n. Sorry Jack.

I'd like to take the opportunity to say that I really don't care a fig about Johnny Depp... just the character.

Likewise, my SuperSpy persona/mood self is in lurrrrrrrrrrve with Mr. Sark... thus.... Miz Sark in some circles.

My neouser is ethuilathelas, and my pets were named after me, athelassie and ethuiladdie (who has, unfortunately, been labbed into a girl yesterday. wahh!) the word "ethuil" is sindarin (or um, i can't remember if it's sindarin or another elvish variation) for "spring", but it literally means, "budding" (time when the trees/flowers send out buds).

aaaaaaaand, athelas is one of the variant names for kingsfoil, the flowered plant that refreshes with its fragrance, and which the True King (Aragorn) uses to heal people - a fact that demonstrates that he IS the True King (and something I'm bitter was left out of the movie.... Gandalf asks this old guy if they know what kingsfoil is, and the old guy yacks on and on about its healing properties, and Gandalf snaps, "then go find a man of less lore and more wisdom who keeps some in his house!!")

So, my name can just mean "spring flower" if I'm not feeling chatty, but if you pick it apart it really means "budding into a fragrant tool of the True King." :oops:

I even had it as a website but nobody could spell it, and I got sick of just saying "oh, it means spring flower in another language" when it was deeper than that... so, I gave up on it.

Oh and finally, nobody will ever see this one used anymore, but back when I was 16 I was on a BBS (ask your sysadmin) and my username there was Cub, intended to be a tiger cub. Then someone turned me on to AOL Instant Messenger. Well you can fairly well guess that Cub was already taken! and tigercub... and, if I recall, so was tigerbaby. But that was ok, because I was more of a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr anyway... so for years my persona was tigrrbaby, and I still use it as a login to this day... but not on forums.

Thanks to all those who voted for ethuiladdie!
Cingular users: Try Neopets on your cellphone! CLICK HERE
I <3 Jack ~*~ I <3 Jack ~*~ I <3 Jack ~*~ I <3 Jack

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:07 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I <3 KH2 and the letter X

I need a new sig. >_>

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next