Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:09 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Ahaha! Success! Finally got the correct amount of vines- 50514. You have no idea how freaking ecstatic I am now.

'Course, now I get to go the deep woods and have more frustration, but oh well. I'll sit here and dwell in my happiness a little while longer. :P

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

For anyone still having troubles getting the right vine combo. Here are some directions a guild member of mine posted:

"okay; here is the basic method:

Drop all vines on the ground, in separate piles by color.

Pick up pile #1: try it. (6 vines)
if you don't get the cliff, go back, drop them, and pick up pile 2. Keep trying piles until you get the cliff.

okay, now you can get to the cliff, but the vine is too short. In my case, it was pile #4.

Next, add a vine from pile #1 and try again.
If you get a message saying the vine is too short, add another from pile #1. Keep going until you used them all, or you get a "weak vine" message.

If you get the weak vine, remove one vine from that type, and move on to pile #2.

Add one at a time until you get weak vine, then drop one of those.

Conmtinue through the piles; eventually the vine will exactly reach the ground. Click the X to continue..."

It helped me get the right combo, I hope it might help some of you that are still struggling. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:40 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The only message Im getting with very few vines is .... 'what you planning to do with such a small number of vines?' nothing about short and when I add more of the first vine I end up with it wouldnt support Gilly's weight (extremely weak)

Yes!! Thanks Fructy I tried your way and it worked thankyou

Last edited by Gabby on Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

theonlysaneone wrote:
BTW, since the database stuff, has anyone hit any dead ends? I mapped out my entire Deep Woods and didn't find a single one.

I believe I only have one dead end in mine, altho I've yet to map it correctly.

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:46 pm 

Hey Im New Here :D
My Inglish Is not Perfect So I will Try To Post What I Can
I Finally Got The Rigth Combination Of vines But now I Can Catch The petpet Somebody Knows How?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:47 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

theonlysaneone wrote:
Nothing in the "Dance of the Meepits" TCG either.

AySz88 wrote:
Oh, one more thing, like the LDP (I think), all the paths are two-way! If you go from room A to room B, then one path in room B will take you to room A. Smile If you see yourself backtrack from a room with 2 paths, you can un-backtrack and keep going forward - it doesn't look like a straight path, but that's a straight path!

No they aren't. Some of them take you back (if there is one, it's usually on the left), some of them go someplace completely different, and some loop back to the same room....

I think you misunderstood me; I don't know what you're referring to when you say "some of them". Some of the two-path rooms?

Last edited by AySz88 on Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:48 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

fructy wrote:
For anyone still having troubles getting the right vine combo. Here are some directions a guild member of mine posted:

if you don't get the cliff, go back, drop them, and pick up pile 2. Keep trying piles until you get the cliff.

okay, now you can get to the cliff, but the vine is too short. In my case, it was pile #4.

If you get a message saying the vine is too short, add another from pile #1. Keep going until you used them all, or you get a "weak vine" message.

If you get the weak vine, remove one vine from that type, and move on to pile #2.

Conmtinue through the piles; eventually the vine will exactly reach the ground. Click the X to continue..."

It helped me get the right combo, I hope it might help some of you that are still struggling. :)

Thank you for the suggestions! I will try it.

EDIT: It worked!!! Thanks! (Scott, maybe you should add this to the first post)

Last edited by yvonne_l_d on Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Cerise, I PM'd you with important information regarding your problem.

For the vine-weavers, my method was to drop ALL of them first then add up by ones, NOT adding 6 of all one type first. I went from just 'left to right' of the types adding one of one kind, checking the message, then adding another of the SAME kind, etc. Move on to the next TYPE of vine, add one, check the message, add one of the same type, check the message. If the message changes for the worse, put that vine back and move on to the next TYPE of vine. Repeat adding by one at a time, checking the message inbetween each addition. If you get to the last type of vine and it is still not perfect, start back at the first pile, add one and see if that changes anything. By this time your rope should only need one more vine of the remaining types. Hope that makes sense. Probably not. My combo was:

Icky Vine (6)
Rotting Vine (4)
Crumbling Vine (0)
Gross Vine (0)
Decaying Vine (6)

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

fructy wrote:

Thank you for posting this! I tried it this way and finally got it!

My vine combo was...

1 icky
6 rotting
6 crumbling
2 gross
0 decaying

«Don't play with fire, play with Rachel.»

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:54 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

at least something good happened despite the frustrations of catching those darn meepits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:55 pm 

Anjuna, can you ask your 'contacts' whether we even CAN pick up the Meepits, and if we're missing something? I don't think anyone has a clue.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:56 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

My vines finally reappeared and I finished the first part. I then started mapping the meepit part and somehow took a wrong turn and I'm totally lost. Is there any way to go back to the start of the maze?

Last edited by IanB on Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:58 pm 

My Combo Was 66140
But Those Meepits Are driving me crazy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:01 am 

IanB wrote:
My vines finally reappeared and I finished the first part. I then started mapping the meepit part and somehow took a wrong turn and I'm totally lost. Is there any way to go back to the start of the maze?

Nope. Just keep clicking places until you get back to where you were before. Leaving and coming back just puts you in the same room.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:02 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Neoboards are saying that in order to catch the ghost meepits, it needs to be done at night.

As in...well, me for example, when I am walking through the woods, I can see everything clearly, but while looking at some of the screenshots that some people have taken, theres seem to be darker (night time)...

But, this IS the Neobards we are talking about :P

«Don't play with fire, play with Rachel.»

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next