Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:42 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

paranoiapenguin wrote:
I got everything correct except for maybe the one about the hat :D . So Since I geussed perfectly Im hoping for atleast a confirmation of the perfection. Anyone else get perfect?

wow congrats, though we're not sure about the coordinate yet...
anyway let's just wait for tomorrow news/editorial... or news after that, or after that, or...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

bah, only got the pusher right. oh well, at least they gave us the answer promptly.

my first original set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

thelilbear wrote:
bah, only got the pusher right. oh well, at least they gave us the answer promptly.

The rest of it (if there is more) is probably on their To-do list...Right after Altador prizes!

I have 20 referrals for Premium left if anyone is interested!

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:58 pm 

I got the pusher and the time right but I'm not sure about the coordinates and I think I picked the wrong place he was pushed off at.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm pretty sure I got the pusher right, but I cant get back to the ship.

Wolfy @ Neopets Stop by my shop, and help with my draik egg fund: 676,584/2,400,000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:53 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Daze wrote:
varii wrote:
cslewislover wrote:
Someone asked if those who guessed Bonju got the avatar; I guessed Bonju and haven't seen an avatar or anything else. Well, except Shenkuu. You can get to it by clicking "The End." Do you think that this is it - that this is all there's going to be with the story and new land?

Edit: Yea, a new daily would have been terrific; a little reward anyway.

Really? People actually got the avatar for guessing? Somehow I don't believe it would be so limited (I'm assuming they're claiming to have guessed all four answers). I'd be super surprised if they actually got it vs lying. And if the avatar was to be given out for guessing correctly, one would assume it would be handed out with the other prizes (again, assuming that we're getting any, which is unlikely in itself).

Varii, I think you misunderstood - no-one yet has got the avatar.

You get to Shenkuu by clicking the End, not the avatar. :)

Ah. That is what I get for trying to operate on no sleep. Thanks for clearing it up :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I didn't know how the coordinates fit in, so I got that part wrong. But I got the rest right, which I'm impressed about considering I only knew the time for sure.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:28 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Bonju did it... Of course Bonju did it. The new avatar was based on him - major clue! And he looked angry and nasty in the comic. So why did I have to overthink things and guess Kentari?! *sigh* No more Agatha Christie for me!

At any rate, I hope I get points for answering the hat question correctly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:10 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

well in my random guessing i did pick Bonju however i dont think I got anything else right well cept for the hat heh. I'm wondering if prizes are going to be like they where for the cup staff guessing.

stupid 'plot' so boring didnt give me a reason to want to play on neopets.... atleast the LDP made me want to play even if i didnt get to dang far.... and the 'mini' (excuseme what was so MINI about it?) plot made me want to come play too...... this one just made me bored.... I'd rather they had atleast gave us a game to play at the same time like the cup.... wich wasnt a great 'plot' type thing but was more entertainin then reading a comic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:41 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I'm still thinking that this was an evil diversion from the Altador prizes. Perhaps TNT was hoping that this mini-mini-comic/plot and a new land would keep us satisfied for a while.

Either way, it is still really exciting to have a new land. I share the sentiments of those who wished there was more to do there (ie a daily or quest) but it's still young, so you never know!! :D

And I LOVE the new petpets... they're all so cute!!

By the way, did anyone actually like Hoban's hat? ;)

Set made by loser1921

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:44 pm 

Yeah, I only got the pusher right as well. Hope that was the most important question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:17 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I got the time right, but not the pusher or the place. Blah. Bonju was third on my list of suspects...if it wasn't Anshu, I was sure it would have been Linae. I'm glad she didn't push him though...I like her.

I love how, when he sees the ship, he looks as though he hasn't shaved. The thought of Neopets having to shave amuses me.

And eeee new petpets! I love petpets! I also love Asian cultures so that makes the new world doubly exciting for me even if there's not much there yet. I agree with those who'd like a new daily, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:19 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I haven't gotten to read the last chapter yet and I can't find it.

Anyone? Please?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Split. :)

New thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29074

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10