Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Training School Bonuses
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Today and yesterday, I have been training my pet's level so that its stats can be more balanced. anyway, every time that I finished a course at the school, my pet got a "Super Bonus" and went up two points instead of the usual one. Is it normal to have the bonuses five, six times in a row? are the bonuses random? if they are, how random are they? what are the chances your pet will get a bonus?

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:56 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: At Planet Veldin, helping out the Galactic Rangers fight the tyrranoids
You won't be that lucky to get the bonuses all the time, so I assume you get it once in a while. I use to get when I trained my pet, but I use the lab ray now. I don't think they're any sort of "chances" that you'll get a bonus, it's just random, but your pet might be lucky enough to get the bonus again and again. :D

Hey Pat, where are you and general nonsense going? I guess to the festivities of sophisticos!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:19 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

ducky, you're having one of those rare cycles of bonuses :) Enjoy them while they last! For about 2 weeks I was getting a bonus once a day. For lower level training it was great.

Once I got to 4 codestones those bonuses seemed to just melt away. I think I went almost a month without a single bonus.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:10 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I'm in the 4-codestone range now, and I just finished training 78 stat points. I got the super bonus 9 times. A while ago I trained 40 stat points and got it 5 times. I remember getting it a lot more frequently when I had a lower level, and often twice in a row. I never get it twice in a row now.*

*This is actually a good thing, sometimes. I had to train level to 100 and strength/HP to 200. If I'd gotten a super bonus on any of those last points, I'd have been pushed into 5-codestone range and would have to spend an extra 4-5K per stat point, ugh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:23 pm 

Cranberry wrote:
I'm in the 4-codestone range now, and I just finished training 78 stat points. I got the super bonus 9 times. A while ago I trained 40 stat points and got it 5 times. I remember getting it a lot more frequently when I had a lower level, and often twice in a row. I never get it twice in a row now.*

*This is actually a good thing, sometimes. I had to train level to 100 and strength/HP to 200. If I'd gotten a super bonus on any of those last points, I'd have been pushed into 5-codestone range and would have to spend an extra 4-5K per stat point, ugh.

You could have just tried to lose on Deadly Dice, to bring down your level.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:47 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

theonlysaneone wrote:
Cranberry wrote:

You could have just tried to lose on Deadly Dice, to bring down your level.

It's not just level you need to worry about when you're getting really close (like within 1 or 2 stats) to the next codestone training amount. Let's say you're training your pet, it's at level/strength/defense/hp 99 ... you train a strength or defence level and get a super bonus (from 99 to 101 for instance) - you just got shoved into the next training category. HP, it's not quite as big a deal as you can train 3x your level.

I love bonuses unless I'm really close as my example above. And yes, I did have have happen when I was still on 3 stones. Got a good defence boost that shoved me into 4 stone training.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:55 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yep, everconfused explained it. If I had gone from 199 to 201 strength, I'd be forced to train one more level before I could train anything else... and that would put me in the 5-codestone range.

HP, yeah... you can train three times your level, but then if you want to train anything else, you have to bring level up to half your HP. So it's the same deal. HP's actually the worst because there's no way to reduce it. Lab only takes HP away very, VERY rarely, if ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The bonuses do indeed taper off in frequency as you get better pets...

I've also heard of people getting more than 2 points for the super bonus. 6 is the highest I've heard of. I think I got 3 points once, but really can't remember :roll:

My Mootix Drop guide here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:24 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Duke of Earl wrote:
The bonuses do indeed taper off in frequency as you get better pets...

I've also heard of people getting more than 2 points for the super bonus. 6 is the highest I've heard of. I think I got 3 points once, but really can't remember :roll:

Personally.. 4 was my personal high.. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I gave up training, the lab ray made my hps over 440 now and to train anything else I am forced into training solid level and well thats just expensive now lol

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject: Did it aswell
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:39 am 

I did the exact same thing last summer, PM me and i will be able to help you out.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]