Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
paranoiapenguin wrote:
Actually thats the wierd thing. The Referral program. I can show u screenie if you want.

Show away. It seems unlikely, but not too unbelievable.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:21 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Ive got half of neopia thinking im tnt and the other half thinking im a hacker. lol

oops wrong screenie lol
heres the right one
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/ ... enshot.jpg
sorry bout the double post

THEY TOOK IT BACK!!!! they neomailed me and said it was a glitch and replaced it with 1000 np. Only 1000np if that would have been tradable I would have been one of the richest neopians. It would have gone for 100's of millions of neopoints and all i get when they take it back is 1000 np. This is ludicrus. First they make us wait for weeks to get our prizes and then I get a scroll and it gets replaced with a measly 1k np. My patience is wearing thin with TNT :x :x :x :x :x :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:54 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

paranoiapenguin wrote:
THEY TOOK IT BACK!!!! they neomailed me and said it was a glitch and replaced it with 1000 np. Only 1000np if that would have been tradable I would have been one of the richest neopians. It would have gone for 100's of millions of neopoints and all i get when they take it back is 1000 np. This is ludicrus. First they make us wait for weeks to get our prizes and then I get a scroll and it gets replaced with a measly 1k np. My patience is wearing thin with TNT :x :x :x :x :x :x

No one was ever supposed to get the scrolls. ;) There were some glitches where some non-staff created accounts got them. This was obviously one way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:10 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

paranoiapenguin wrote:
Ive got half of neopia thinking im tnt and the other half thinking im a hacker. lol

oops wrong screenie lol
heres the right one
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/ ... enshot.jpg
sorry bout the double post

I couldn't make out the screenie, it is too small, but anyway, the point is the scrolls ARE NOT tradeable, so instead of having an item you can not do anything with, you now have an extra 1000 nps.

And as posted before me, no-one but the TNT were supposed to get them, and TNT have stated you cannot profit from glitches.

I am surprised TNT even gave you the 1000 nps, you must have caught them on a good day. :roflol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

In future, when taking screenshots, use a programme that can save them as jpgs. You must select .jpg from the list, you can't just change the extension from .bmp to .jpg. It'll fool your computer into think it's a bmp, but not the internet. It's such a large filesize (.bmps are the spawn of the devil...very large file sized spawn...) that photobucket resizes the screenshot to stop you burning their resources.

See ?

Correct : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/ ... orrect.jpg
Incorrect : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/ ... orrect.jpg

Post subject: Waiting...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:34 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

This wait for prizes reminds me of waiting for the last day of school and the start of summer vacation! (At least we knew what day that was!!) I have discovered that I'm not noticably better at gracefully delaying gratification than I was back then. (Take deep slow breaths...Ommm)

Post subject: Re: Waiting...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

labrat167 wrote:
This wait for prizes reminds me of waiting for the last day of school and the start of summer vacation! (At least we knew what day that was!!) I have discovered that I'm not noticably better at gracefully delaying gratification than I was back then. (Take deep slow breaths...Ommm)

Waiting always brings two thoughts to my mind: I) the Simpsons bit when Homer is waiting for his gun and Flanders passes by twice. b) the SGC2C episode 'Waiting for Edward' where the opening is a black screen with the word 'waiting...' in the center.

Edit: A third thought is the Sealab 2021 bit where Murphy is wondering the station complaining about how bored he is.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Last edited by Skynetmain on Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I just hope we get points for every repository scroll we read. :D

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Elric wrote:
I just hope we get points for every repository scroll we read. :D

Yeah. Little miss read-every-scroll-in-the-Repository. Sigh. Alchemists.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:13 pm 

I just hope the prizes aren't like this:
Quote:
Congratulations on completing the Lost Desert Plot (but it's not like we care). *triumphant music* You have 1,000,000,000 points to spend on these prizes:
Pile of Sludge: 1,000,000,000 points.

Poisonous Jelly: 2,000,000,000,000,000 Points

And as an added bonus, we'll give you the Neopets Default avatar and 2 NP!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA:evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:22 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Prizes ARE being worked on. :) Last time I heard, they were drawing up some items and making sure all the points were right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:44 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I have to say this.. I didn't work anything in this plot, not even a little tiny bit. I stoped caring about it in the temple...:p O.O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:17 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Eh, thanks for sharing... :roll:

Anywho, I can't wait to see what the prizes are. I kind of hope it isn't like that "here's your points, buy what you want" like Maraqua. The stuff was so extremely expensive, it seemed like all anyone was able to afford were several of the cheapo items, and even they weren't really that good.

I want a bunch of good crap this time! No tie-dyed shirts, no neggs with faces on them, the good stuff.

And I want that Seti that was stolen from me back in the moving days! That was completely unfair!!! :x

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:27 am 

I've still got my useless crystal. Can anyone hazard a guess as to what I should do with it?

It would be nice to keep it forever... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:39 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

phillips107 wrote:
I've still got my useless crystal. Can anyone hazard a guess as to what I should do with it?

It would be nice to keep it forever... :P

I reccommend taking it outside in the sun and showing your neopets how to burn grass/ants/holes in peoples feet ;)

Awesome Set by DM!! :D

:) Neo44392 on Neopets^_^ Neomail me for neopets premium invites :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next