Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:08 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

My thoughts on it: 'Meh'

I don't find it interesting enough to own, or too generic to enough to make troll-ish comments. As long as TNT don't force us to create one, I'm more happy enough to let it stay around the site. It's one saving grace though is the fact that it's name doesn't end in 'i'.

One concern though, it looks like Rukis may become even more forgotten.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I love it and I want one badly, but I don't have any open pet slots. :(

*shakes fist at only four pets rule*

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

GIR wrote:
The title of this topic is incorrect. It's spelled "Kau" :P

It was very... sudden. Especially since they were supposed to release Lutaris and the April Fool's pet first. o_O

I'm starting to wonder about luteraris as well. I hope they weren't shelved, because I thought they were pretty awesome.

I could do without the april fools pet though. None of them inpressed me too much.

Post subject: Xweetok
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:22 pm 

:o That was a surprise. Its alright though, quite cute actually. I hate the weird coloured glow they have in there eyes and the name is pretty awful. It reminds me of an Eevee for some reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:24 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I think the new pet is adorable! I don't really want one, though. The only thing that bothers me is the ears, but the rest of it looks so cute and fluffy. :P

<3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

That pet is pretty cute, but I'm not running to abandon one of mine for it. I like it more than the yurble/ruki though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:40 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Hmm, I have to admit I'm ...surprised.
I thought that otter thing was going to come out next. o_O

Can't say I'm drawn to that creature, but then again it could be just because it's new.

glorious set by neko.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:49 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

TNT phails at yet another pathetic attempt at releasing new material.

The pet looks like something out of a 4 year olds coloring book, the name is something from the X-files, and it doesnt match at all with the rest of the pets same as the last few. Why cant they listen to the players and release stuff we WANT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Well it's ok.
I'm not rushing out to get one or anything, i'd like to see the colours it comes in first.
If this thing is this cute already, I think the baby version will make my eyes bleed :lol:

|Nifty set by Silja|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:09 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

it's kinda cute, yes I like the cute ones :P But I'm not really liking the name. And when I first saw it my first thought was, hey this is what Jazan's and Nabile's kids would look like!! ;) Then it reminded me of a yurble and wocky combined.
Maybe that's what tnt is going for now, offspring of different poke...I mean neopets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:12 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I can't wait for a mutant version of that thing. it's gonna look pretty cool

Losers are those who do not try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:20 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Eh, all the baby versions make my eyes bleed XP

But this guy's ok, I think. I might make one eventually. The art style is different, but I like having different art styles. You can find petpets to match any art style you could imagine, why not for pets too? The color and shading is vibrant without being tacky, and I really like the fact that it is mostly brown- probably the reason people are equating it to Kyrii and Usuls. It looks more like a real animal with a fantasy twist, rather than something that could never ever exist. It has an actual body, legs and toes, natural colored mouth, nose and ears, and the eyes, though a little anime-ish, can pass for an actual animal's. Heck, anime eyes will probably gain more fans than it will lose for this critter. With pets out there like the Scorchio and Usul (that many people nonetheless love), I really can't find room to complain about the Xweetok.

Need a premium invite? PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ive been pronouncing it "Zwee-tawk".... which could possibly be the dumbest name I've ever heard. Its like.. letters pulled out of a hat. Like a pokemon name. Like something from Marapets or something. I think they just wanted to name a pet with the letter "x"... which is... just unneccessary. That names hideous.

And so it the pet. Its a WOCKY with a MOEHAWK. and it has a stripe on its back. Its the same thing! I'm all for making "original" species that dont look like a "cat" or "Dog" or "bat" or "bear" or something..... but... taking a teddy bear face, a moehawk, bat ears, and sticking it on a chipmunks body is just unneccessary as well. Ewwey. It looks just like a wocky... a lot like a wocky. I dont have anything else to say. Im just dissapointed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
My first thought?

What is THIS? What happened to our April fools pet? Instead they give us THIS!?

Then I just went awwwww! xD Tis cute! Its a bit confused though...it looks like a mixture of a rodent/chipmunk, some sort of fox, and or cat, a bit doggy, and some lion-likeness in it as well. And those ears just scream "Bat!" Tottaly cute overall-I will admit, I'm a sucker for cute things...

BUT....

I'm rather annoyed personally. I'm glad this pet isn't limited, but they already promised us the april pet, and that was from, well april. If there not going to do it, they should at least tell us, rather than springing a totaly new species on us, and confudeling us major.

I'm not to mad its cute-the hissi's were reptilals after all, and the ruki's were bugs. So now we get a new cute pet. I think I'll go put on on my side account with my hissi. xD

EDIT: Btw, I pronounce "Xweetok" "Swee-tok." And I like that they used the letter "x" for once! ^_^

EDIT2: Congratulations! _Chiiro_ the Xweetok has been born! I told ya I was a sucker for cute. :P I can't belive the name wasn't taken. O_o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:58 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Oh I just love the new pet . . . so adorable! I'm probably not gonna adopt one though. . . We've had a batch of non-cute pets (Ruki and Hissi) so it was time for a cute one.

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next