Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:27 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

eh i just got my 4th crystal and now its all over. sooo close :(

Take the Insane SpongeBob Trivia v2.0 here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:51 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Sylence wrote:
I just feel cheated if this is the ending and somehow I do beleive it especially with the map release and the fact advent is in two days

I really don't think the Advent Calendar has anything to do with this. It runs normally every year, and it doesn't exactly take long to set up.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:55 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Moving the blocks was the best part! I liked seeing the other pets, and rolling for prizes. It's too bad it went so quick. If we could have just removed a few dozen more blocks... (I know they weren't ALL structural) The Anubis Toxicology Reports Room could have been much less painful. Getting to the basement could have even been quick!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:32 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

It's all over? Aww.. that's a shame. I was a late starter.. so I didn't get to do all the sand and blocks.
I did get the furniture and beyond.. so that's all good.

I can't wait to see what we get!
This is my first time participating in a plot. :D

From WIS! (Thank you!)
Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px limit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:49 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'd like to say what I think of the ending (both the plot and the comic) but I don't think such language is allowed. I'll content myself with asking "what on Earth is Tomos doing in the hall of heroes"???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:14 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

IanB wrote:
I'd like to say what I think of the ending (both the plot and the comic) but I don't think such language is allowed. I'll content myself with asking "what on Earth is Tomos doing in the hall of heroes"???

Visiting or stealing something?

I think of him kinda like the new guy in the Justice League....everyone else just kinda wonders how he got in there in the first place...but no one asks any questions because they are too busy doing actual superhero stuff...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:48 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
Yeah, I think moving the blocks was one of my favorite parts, too. I loved seeing everyone's pets, a few famous names and all the fancy painted colors. I know you can go look up someone's pets on their lookup at any time, but it's different knowing which pet they had "up front" and seeing them all online and working together.

That was really cool.

Also, puzzle-brain-storming with you guys was awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:51 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

*sighs*

As much as I've complained and groused about this, it's been fun. The ending seemed too sudden and far too easy.

Back to your regularly scheduled Neopets...

Neouser = ryokomusouka

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:02 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Just to say great user interfacing on this plot, reminds me of the Mystery Island Plot but without the horrendous unfairness (timezone/NP advantages etc.). But the story.....great at the beginning, one of TNT's best...until....bam! "By the way, it's the end, happily ever after, blah, blah, blah, where did I put my coffee?".
Anyone else feel like this?

NB Please excuse any typos or incoherent ramblings, I have the dreaded lurghy. It is 6am Wednesday here, I haven't slept properly since 5am Sunday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:03 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I think we've been flipped off...

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:04 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

NO! This can't be the end!!! I won't believe it! They already gave us a false ending, and look what happened! This is a trap people! This is putting our guards down! The Nightsteed needs to be returned to normal! Nuria needs to be awakened! THERE'S MORE TO DO!

The Foreman?! Where is the Foreman?! He was supposed to feed us with delicious yum yums!!!

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:08 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Elric wrote:
NO! This can't be the end!!! I won't believe it! They already gave us a false ending, and look what happened! This is a trap people! This is putting our guards down!

The Foreman?! Where is the Foreman?! He was supposed to feed us with delicious yum yums!!!

Foreman George's Lean Mean Grill anyone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:09 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Armi wrote:
The curse was lifted,but nightsteed stayed curse, but isn't Jazen still cursed cause he looks the same as when he was cursed.
I kinda wanted them to stay zombies, and I mean the people of his town.
Qasalan Mummy is still mummified, so he's going to be the odd one out for people doing DoN. XD

Actually, Jazan, looks a *little* different from when he was cursed, most specifically, his eyes look normal instead of bright red. I think the altering of his Gallery of Evil entry to "Cursed Jazan" is to reflect that he was a villain when he was cursed, but now he's a good guy?

Though, clearly killing Razul isn't good enough to make him a Hero like Tomos, who heroicly pouted about losing his girlfriend. :P

Need a premium invite? PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:11 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I am so confused! Maybe I'm just stupid, but whatever happened to the three rings? And did we ever get a reason as to why his father decides to show up in the first place? Why did he want to destroy sakhmet and Neopia and what does he have to gain? (W/ Sloth, at least he wants to simply take over, right??) What happened to Tomos? He just dropped out of the story and never really had a purpose. Ugh! This plot may have been great with its puzzles and the amount of people who were able to participate, but the story is so lacking!

Last edited by greenbugsy on Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

bakenekoneechan wrote:
Armi wrote:
The curse was lifted,but nightsteed stayed curse, but isn't Jazen still cursed cause he looks the same as when he was cursed.
I kinda wanted them to stay zombies, and I mean the people of his town.
Qasalan Mummy is still mummified, so he's going to be the odd one out for people doing DoN. XD

Actually, Jazan, looks a *little* different from when he was cursed, most specifically, his eyes look normal instead of bright red. I think the altering of his Gallery of Evil entry to "Cursed Jazan" is to reflect that he was a villain when he was cursed, but now he's a good guy?

Though, clearly killing Razul isn't good enough to make him a Hero like Tomos, who heroicly pouted about losing his girlfriend. :P

Maybe he just looks different because the original artist was still away with family after Thanksgiving?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next