Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:21 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

for some reason, images for the traps wont show up, such as the spikes or the jelly. because of that i cant get my crystals... anyone know a link (like the one for the 2nd crystal) / know what to do?

and in case this helps, the traps / petpets / places wont show at the geraptiku tomb thing as well.

Take the Insane SpongeBob Trivia v2.0 here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:25 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Fool Hi wrote:
for some reason, images for the traps wont show up, such as the spikes or the jelly. because of that i cant get my crystals... anyone know a link (like the one for the 2nd crystal) / know what to do?

and in case this helps, the traps / petpets / places wont show at the geraptiku tomb thing as well.

View source, and look for the link that way :)

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:29 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Alex wrote:
Fool Hi wrote:

i just tried that now... the source doesnt say?

Code:
  <B>Temple of 1,000 Tombs</B><P><CENTER><BR><BR>The door slams shut behind you and you see a riddle inscribed on the opposite wall.  It's very intriguing.  You decide to spend a while trying to figure it out...<BR><BR>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Fool Hi wrote:
Alex wrote:
Fool Hi wrote:

Code:
  <B>Temple of 1,000 Tombs</B><P><CENTER><BR><BR>The door slams shut behind you and you see a riddle inscribed on the opposite wall.  It's very intriguing.  You decide to spend a while trying to figure it out...<BR><BR>

Well, thats a riddle trap if that helps :)

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:50 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Fool Hi wrote:
Alex wrote:
Fool Hi wrote:

Code:

You are looking for a link in the source code, beginning with "http://" You'll notice it has "ucmc=" near the end.

I would also suggest disabling any pop-up blockers or adblockers and check your security settings. Youv'e got something blocked and that is not allowing you to see the images.

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:59 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

ah, I disabled my firewall for a while and the images showed up, but I still couldn't find that url you were talking about with the ucmc. but thanks, I've been stuck here for a while :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I posted this right before the split *is stupid*
I have a major problem. I have two useless crystals Confused
Quote:
I put my original one in my safe deposit box, and then I went to the repository and it said "I've been looking for this!" and showed a picture of the crystal I got in my inventory now....
Yeah, now I can't find the rest of my scroll, so I'm freaking out...

|Nifty set by Silja|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:26 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Shoelace wrote:
I posted this right before the split *is stupid*
Quote:
I put my original one in my safe deposit box, and then I went to the repository and it said "I've been looking for this!" and showed a picture of the crystal I got in my inventory now....

It doesn't matter :)

I've got 2 crystals and my scroll in my inventory - I got one of the crystals part way through a scroll set, and could complete it fine.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Shoelace wrote:
Quote:

Have you gone to the Scroll Repository and clicked on the dome? I think you can have the scroll(s) in your SDB and *still* get the next clue. If you try, and it doesn't work, come back and give more details about where you're stuck. Surely somebody here will know what you need to do.

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Fool Hi wrote:
ah, I disabled my firewall for a while and the images showed up, but I still couldn't find that url you were talking about with the ucmc. but thanks, I've been stuck here for a while :D

Yea, I had this problem as well, and still do. View the source code of the page of the trap, then hit control F for the search function and type in "ucmc". That should lead you right to the link.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:06 pm 

:cry:

I just got my scroll and have already translated my tablet, but have to wait to check my tomb map to get to my statue faerie, since I erased it from the USB memory that I always carry, and just have it at the PC at home.

Well, maybe I'll be able to catch you, since it all points that at Dec. 1st this plot will be finished.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:22 pm 

News is UP!!!!! Last Chapter!!!!

Insert Name Here ((((( hugs ))))

Lolly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:23 pm 

granted I will pass my total judgement once the words are added...but that has got to be a pretty pretty bad ending :/ nothing was resolved it seemed and nothing we did did anything to help anything along

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

This chapter is rather... undefined.
(only for me?)

Anyway, nice update and all. Puzzle is over, thanks god. But by the way they phrased it, it seems like there'll be another part.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:27 pm 

lucifer wrote:
This chapter is rather... undefined.
(only for me?)

Anyway, nice update and all. Puzzle is over, thanks god. But by the way they phrased it, it seems like there'll be another part.

That's what I thought too!!!!!

Insert Name Here ((((( hugs ))))

Lolly

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next