Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:23 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

oowen001 wrote:
Quote:
You don't supposed to start over from the beginning, you start the latest sequence over again. If I understand correctly that you already did three white scrolls, you just have to do the last symbols again to get the last white scroll location. However IF you already go the location but clicked on the wrong scoll after, the last scroll location will show up when you click ANY scroll and you can continue to the correct white scroll.

does it works the same for the first crystal? and er, it must be in sequence right?

Nope, if you make a mistake on the first crystal, you'll have to start over from the very beginning of your sequence. But as far as I see, you're already on your last crystal-hunt, so you shouldn't worry about that anymore, even if you'd ever lose your crystal, it should automatically get replaced. Right now, all you need to do is try all the combinations for your last white scroll location.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:08 pm 

Quote:
Nope, if you make a mistake on the first crystal, you'll have to start over from the very beginning of your sequence. But as far as I see, you're already on your last crystal-hunt, so you shouldn't worry about that anymore, even if you'd ever lose your crystal, it should automatically get replaced. Right now, all you need to do is try all the combinations for your last white scroll location.

oh gosh! :( i just made 2 stupid mistakes (read red, yellow, blue, instead of red, blue, yellow and read a wrong scroll), and spent 8 hrs wasting my time.. :cry:

actually, no... ive jus finished my exams, and im kinda behind... still on the first crystal, and it wasnt well-explained on the instructions.. its late now, and i'll have to start all over again tom... :(

Yoshi edit: Please don't double post. Use the edit button at the top right corner of your posts if you want to add something, thanks.

Jazan's Force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be.. unatural..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Reading 12 Scrolls with 1st crystal:

1- Match up your light spectrum with your Tablet. You will get 4 red 4 blue 4 yellow and 4 blank.
2- Look at YOUR Directory to get scroll locations. Blanks are skipped. (screenie is of MY directory)
3- Look at your crystal to determine color sequence. (This one is Blue Red Yellow)
4- Read each scroll in order sorted by A) Color and B) thier sequence in the directory.
If a scroll repeats, re-read it.
5- You will get a confirmation & Clue.

Image Image Image

Post subject: Theory
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:38 pm 

I think that the door your faerie will be in is under the symbol of the scroll you read in one of the libraries. Don't know, just a theory. And I can't test it out because i'm locked for about 9 more hours... :cry: Sorry if this is a little off-topic of what you're talking about now, just seeing if anyone would be willing to test it out. :evil:

ZzZzZ "Don't wake me, I'm working." ZzZzZ - The Simpsons | Copyright Matt Groening 1997

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:41 pm 

hi im sorry if this has already been asked but im having trouble finding a jelly trap is there a link or url for one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:44 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Most people have found Jelly traps to the right of thier faerie door. Since all temples are different, a url to one would not work :(

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:45 pm 

thankyou for the tip i will go try it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:58 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

It seems they've added a "coming soon" note to the Sakhmet page. Not sure how long it's been up, as I haven't been checking frequently.

Edit: My apologies. I have never seen a note on this page at all, but have just switched browsers. It seems I get the note on this browser but not on the other one. Most likely due to security settings. o_O

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Last edited by supRNurs on Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:13 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The message says "A new and improved Sakhmet map is coming shortly!" and it's been there since the new version of the Lost Desert map appeared. Sorry.

How long will it take for 100,000 people to fight Razul, d'ya think?

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:09 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

stampsyne wrote:
Jopets-

You don't supposed to start over from the beginning, you start the latest sequence over again. If I understand correctly that you already did three white scrolls, you just have to do the last symbols again to get the last white scroll location. However IF you already go the location but clicked on the wrong scoll after, the last scroll location will show up when you click ANY scroll and you can continue to the correct white scroll.

That's my trouble. I have tried and tried again and again. I thought it would be easy because I have repeated symbols and so I tried the last symbol in all the different colour combinations and not received my location for a white scroll.... The last location I did receive was for my thirth symbol and it was in Desert Fauna. So last time I put my crystal in the city and double checked my catalog was unchanged. I read the white scroll in desert fauna and tried the sequence for my thirth and fourth symbols. But nothing not a sausage. I have tried to start with my first symbol and it doesn't give me a location for the white scrolls either. I need resetting badly or goodly and so does my scroll repository :cry:

Blame it on the boogie!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:13 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hooray! After a couple more visits to Anubis Toxicology Report, I managed to finish everything and just got a draw with Razul.
Uhm, is this the end?

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The Lost Desert suffered under his rule, that is, until by either fate or luck, no one is sure, quarry workers unearthed a forgotten tomb. There, they found an ancient scroll of powerful dark magic.

Placing a curse upon it, he hid the amulet in the tomb of the great pyramid, and waited for its time to come... "

I still think even if this is an old Neopedia article, and a "springboard" as people are calling it, TNT has often used such to extend plot lines, add to them, etc. Maybe they based the Repository and Mysterious-scroll on this article alone, or in tandem with other things. But I wouldn't discount finding an Amulet or a Sceptre or a "wand" in the "tomb of the great pyramid."

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Last edited by anjuna on Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Wind wrote:
Hooray! After a couple more visits to Anubis Toxicology Report, I managed to finish everything and just got a draw with Razul.
Uhm, is this the end?

It is never really over. The politicians will spin the victory one way. The press will spin it another. Historians will debate the causes and outcomes of the conflict for ages (thus clearing up histories lost during the Dark Age). Best of all, all the scientists will gain access to all the technologies developed from the conflict. Sakhmet and Qasala could become the technological hedgemon of Neopia and even give Sloth something to worry about.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:02 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Awesome!!!! I am so happy!! I was one of those people who lost their crystal all of the stages, when I went to go get my mystery scroll there was a glitch during the click and I lost the crystal and didn't receive the scroll, so I would have had to do the entire thing over again, yes the whole thing nothing else worked, but as when I came back today, almost a week later, after working up to the 3rd crystal again, the jelly one, a random event came up saying I think you lost this, and gave me the complete crystal, just in time since I had about ten min. left for my light and I was in the basement...so now I can truly catch up and help!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Wind wrote:
Uhm, is this the end?

I don't think so. But you're caught up to the plot so far.

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next