Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

background_noise wrote:
How can I challenge Razul in the Battledome? I know I won't be able to beat him, but is it possible Razul is going to be one of those community efforts, where our not-so-strong pets sacrifice themselves in order to weaken him so the stronger pets can finish him off?

(all 4 of my weak pets curse you!!!) :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:28 pm 

Someone is bound to have said this already, but doesn't anyone else think that mysterious scroll looks remarkably like a toilet roll holder. Can you imagine?
Then the joke really would be on us :roflol:

Last edited by Confused, lost & help on Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

OK, so some people don't like the idea of fighting Razul the way we had to dig up sand and move blocks, I can't say I blame you. My pets are barely able to match the Spirit of the Ruins, Scordrax and the Qasalan Mummy are way beyond my reach, and I bet Razul is way more powerful but I expect he'll be in the 'dome. Sorry.

Anyway... for those of you who have suffered in the Temple, what kind of traps are there, besides the Spike, the Jelly, and the Puzzle? And does it seem like a good use of our time, to be looking for at least one of each, just in case?

"I can't make heads or tails of this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:36 pm 

background_noise wrote:
OK, so some people don't like the idea of fighting Razul the way we had to dig up sand and move blocks, I can't say I blame you. My pets are barely able to match the Spirit of the Ruins, Scordrax and the Qasalan Mummy are way beyond my reach, and I bet Razul is way more powerful but I expect he'll be in the 'dome. Sorry.

Anyway... for those of you who have suffered in the Temple, what kind of traps are there, besides the Spike, the Jelly, and the Puzzle? And does it seem like a good use of our time, to be looking for at least one of each, just in case?

There's the gas trap and the block that falls on you and a water trap. Those are the only others that I've seen. I haven't tried any of them since gettin my scroll. Had kinda hoped that it was all over as I'm losing the will to live with all the glitches and the fact I'm on dial up!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:40 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Archimedes wrote:
Hi Yuna, you should be able to get another 4th crystal by visiting the riddle trap in the temple again. The Neopian Times editorial said this.

As for the error page - it is probably just due to the lag on the neopets servers and will hopefully be resolved by the afternoon (NST).

I did go back to the riddle trap twice... I didnt get it maybe its because of the glitch at the time... I will go try it again... A thought... Do you think I will nedd to go back to another riddle trap different from the one I 1st got my crystal from? Imight try that instead just to see what happens..

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject: Yes...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:42 pm 

Arnold wrote:
say I started my combo off read YBR and didn't get anywhere, and I decided to go RYB, would I have to raed the Red scroll again or would the last click on my first combo count towards my frst of the new combo?

Yes, the last one (or two) counts. Thats the reason for the suggested order in the first post - YBRYBYRBY - it covers every possibility by reading 9 scrolls. There are other ways you could do the same thing though (like BRYBRBYRB). But whatever three you start with, it helps to follow that pattern.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

wesoloid wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Hi guys... I posted in the previous split... I had desiphered the scroll and was waiting for the light to insert my 4th crystal... Bad news... I repoted this to neopets..

Help please...I was waiting for the light appearing so I could insert my 4th crystal to exloded the wall. I waited hrs... I had read all the scrolls in their order and desiphered the scroll before inserting the 4th crystal.. ... Anyway I got the light, I inserted my 4th crystal, I exloped the wall and clicked the hole and I then got "Cannot find server" on the page..I refreshed the page and the light was still on in the model room so I clicked the model again and nothing happened, I then went to my inventory however when I went to my inventory my crystal had disapeared and I had no mysterious scroll.
Basically I lost my crystal and was wondering if there is a way of getting another 1?... I went back to temple to the inscription room where I got my 4th crystal but I didnt get another 1 there..
I was then told by the LPD on the LPD plot board that I should get another crystal from the chef in the repository, so I went there and the chef gave me the 1st crystal instead of the 4th...
Im sure you will see by your data base that have done everything and should be sitting in the repository ready to click and get my mysterious scroll after exploding the hole in the model room however, I am not....
Im sure the above is down to a glitch in the repository as when I am exploring other parts of neopia this "Cannot find server" is not happening..
I am very disapointed and Im hoping that It can be resolved whereby I have the 4th Crystal in my inventory, the hole is in the model room whereby I can then get my mysterious scroll...

Yours Yunamaxieboytanda

I am so gutted as I worked hard to catch up...

I doubt anything will be done about it..

Take your crystal through the proper trap rooms to upgrade it. You shouldn't have to do any of the steps over. After you get back up to the fourth crystal, try your model again. If after you re-explode the wall you still don't get your scroll, then you have a problem...

thanks for that :) i didnt see your post before I posted my previous post where someone was trying to help me out.. Hope that makes sense :)

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject: Re: Yes...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:46 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

acerimusdux wrote:
Arnold wrote:
say I started my combo off read YBR and didn't get anywhere, and I decided to go RYB, would I have to raed the Red scroll again or would the last click on my first combo count towards my frst of the new combo?

Yes, the last one (or two) counts. Thats the reason for the suggested order in the first post - YBRYBYRBY - it covers every possibility by reading 9 scrolls. There are other ways you could do the same thing though (like BRYBRBYRB). But whatever three you start with, it helps to follow that pattern.

Cheers, I've been doing YRBBRY >>;; time to restart *Trails back out and back in*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

SleepRuki's page lists the following traps:

The Spike Trap
The door slams shut behind you and a trap door opens below your feet! You find yourself in a deep pit, dangling from a rope mere inches above sharp metal spikes. It's going to take you a while to climb out of here.

The Crush Trap
The door slams shut behind you and the walls begin to move toward you! It's going to take all your strength to hold them off until the mechanism is disabled...

The Jelly Trap
The door slams shut behind you and you hear a shuffling noise. Out of the dark comes an enormous blob of jelly! It looks like it's devoured greater adventurers than you. You hope you can keep out of its grasp until you figure a way out of here...

The Gas Trap
The door slams shut behind you and poison gas begins to fill the room! You try to escape, but after a few moments you find yourself... falling... unconscious... maybe... you should... take... a nap...

The Riddle Trap
The door slams shut behind you and you see a riddle inscribed on the opposite wall. It's very intriguing. You decide to spend a while trying to figure it out...

The Water Trap
The door slams shut behind you and water begins to pour from hidden alcoves! It looks like you're goung to have to spend some time bailing your way out of here...

The Sand Trap
The door slams shut behind you. Suddenly, the ceiling collapses and you are buried in a pile of sand! It's going to take you a while to dig your way out.

for a great LDP page see: http://home.neopets.com/templates/homep ... =SleepRuki

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
wesoloid wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Hi guys... I posted in the previous split... I had desiphered the scroll and was waiting for the light to insert my 4th crystal... Bad news... I repoted this to neopets..

Help please...I was waiting for the light appearing so I could insert my 4th crystal to exloded the wall. I waited hrs... I had read all the scrolls in their order and desiphered the scroll before inserting the 4th crystal.. ... Anyway I got the light, I inserted my 4th crystal, I exloped the wall and clicked the hole and I then got "Cannot find server" on the page..I refreshed the page and the light was still on in the model room so I clicked the model again and nothing happened, I then went to my inventory however when I went to my inventory my crystal had disapeared and I had no mysterious scroll.
Basically I lost my crystal and was wondering if there is a way of getting another 1?... I went back to temple to the inscription room where I got my 4th crystal but I didnt get another 1 there..
I was then told by the LPD on the LPD plot board that I should get another crystal from the chef in the repository, so I went there and the chef gave me the 1st crystal instead of the 4th...
Im sure you will see by your data base that have done everything and should be sitting in the repository ready to click and get my mysterious scroll after exploding the hole in the model room however, I am not....
Im sure the above is down to a glitch in the repository as when I am exploring other parts of neopia this "Cannot find server" is not happening..
I am very disapointed and Im hoping that It can be resolved whereby I have the 4th Crystal in my inventory, the hole is in the model room whereby I can then get my mysterious scroll...

Yours Yunamaxieboytanda

I am so gutted as I worked hard to catch up...

I doubt anything will be done about it..

Take your crystal through the proper trap rooms to upgrade it. You shouldn't have to do any of the steps over. After you get back up to the fourth crystal, try your model again. If after you re-explode the wall you still don't get your scroll, then you have a problem...

thanks for that :) i didnt see your post before I posted my previous post where someone was trying to help me out.. Hope that makes sense :)

Looks like I have a problem... No crystal upgrade at the jelly trap :( Do you think I have to go light the model with the crystal 1st... grasping at straws now I think ....phewwwwww Im gutted...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:59 pm 

Does anyone have razul as a challenger at the battledome yet? If you do how did you get him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hi wesoloid, I just read the editorial and that relates to the mysterious scroll being stollen...Mine wasnt stolen... but thanks for trying to help me anyway...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Razul's now up as an opponent. Difficulty is 100000!!!! :o Hopefully it'll be a community effort since that's insanely high!

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:18 pm 

stinkyllama wrote:
Razul's now up as an opponent. Difficulty is 100000!!!! :o Hopefully it'll be a community effort since that's insanely high!

How is that "Community effort" done??

Insert Name Here ((((( hugs ))))

Lolly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
Pjlollyluck wrote:
stinkyllama wrote:

How is that "Community effort" done??

Everybody fights him, which gradually withers down his HP (you can't beat him on the first try and you'll loose after one turn.) Over time he well be down to low enough HP that someone (usually a highly ranked Battledomer) will get the final hit and defeat him.

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next