Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:03 am 

Cilian wrote:
Lythiaren wrote:
Rrgh. Is it just me or is the repository broken? *still needs crystals*

Broken how? It seems to be fine, just lagging alot like the rest of the site is right now.

Broken as in... it refuses to load and doesn't display the standard 404 message?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:05 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

English version can now be read.

Image Always believe in hope Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:15 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Keeping the Hallowe'en spirit all through the year.
Lythiaren wrote:
Cilian wrote:
Lythiaren wrote:

Broken how? It seems to be fine, just lagging alot like the rest of the site is right now.

Broken as in... it refuses to load and doesn't display the standard 404 message?

That's a lot of the site right now, especially high-traffic areas (like the repository & fortune teller because of plot revival, and the Swashbuckling Academy because of birthday free training)

hiddenneggs / Will
----
"But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them." --mousapelli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:19 am 

Ah, that explains a lot. Now to fight my way through to my scrolls I guess. @_@

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:25 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Lythiaren wrote:

Neopets is broken :( I can't buy items from peoples shops either... the NPs leave my hand but the item doesn't come to me!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:16 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hi guys... I posted in the previous split... I had desiphered the scroll and was waiting for the light to insert my 4th crystal... Bad news... I repoted this to neopets..

Help please...I was waiting for the light appearing so I could insert my 4th crystal to exloded the wall. I waited hrs... I had read all the scrolls in their order and desiphered the scroll before inserting the 4th crystal.. ... Anyway I got the light, I inserted my 4th crystal, I exloped the wall and clicked the hole and I then got "Cannot find server" on the page..I refreshed the page and the light was still on in the model room so I clicked the model again and nothing happened, I then went to my inventory however when I went to my inventory my crystal had disapeared and I had no mysterious scroll.
Basically I lost my crystal and was wondering if there is a way of getting another 1?... I went back to temple to the inscription room where I got my 4th crystal but I didnt get another 1 there..
I was then told by the LPD on the LPD plot board that I should get another crystal from the chef in the repository, so I went there and the chef gave me the 1st crystal instead of the 4th...
Im sure you will see by your data base that have done everything and should be sitting in the repository ready to click and get my mysterious scroll after exploding the hole in the model room however, I am not....
Im sure the above is down to a glitch in the repository as when I am exploring other parts of neopia this "Cannot find server" is not happening..
I am very disapointed and Im hoping that It can be resolved whereby I have the 4th Crystal in my inventory, the hole is in the model room whereby I can then get my mysterious scroll...

Yours Yunamaxieboytanda

I am so gutted as I worked hard to catch up...

I doubt anything will be done about it..

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:34 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The mindset of one who is compelled to make choices that he knows he will regret
Hi Yuna, you should be able to get another 4th crystal by visiting the riddle trap in the temple again. The Neopian Times editorial said this.

As for the error page - it is probably just due to the lag on the neopets servers and will hopefully be resolved by the afternoon (NST).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:34 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Hi guys... I posted in the previous split... I had desiphered the scroll and was waiting for the light to insert my 4th crystal... Bad news... I repoted this to neopets..

Help please...I was waiting for the light appearing so I could insert my 4th crystal to exloded the wall. I waited hrs... I had read all the scrolls in their order and desiphered the scroll before inserting the 4th crystal.. ... Anyway I got the light, I inserted my 4th crystal, I exloped the wall and clicked the hole and I then got "Cannot find server" on the page..I refreshed the page and the light was still on in the model room so I clicked the model again and nothing happened, I then went to my inventory however when I went to my inventory my crystal had disapeared and I had no mysterious scroll.
Basically I lost my crystal and was wondering if there is a way of getting another 1?... I went back to temple to the inscription room where I got my 4th crystal but I didnt get another 1 there..
I was then told by the LPD on the LPD plot board that I should get another crystal from the chef in the repository, so I went there and the chef gave me the 1st crystal instead of the 4th...
Im sure you will see by your data base that have done everything and should be sitting in the repository ready to click and get my mysterious scroll after exploding the hole in the model room however, I am not....
Im sure the above is down to a glitch in the repository as when I am exploring other parts of neopia this "Cannot find server" is not happening..
I am very disapointed and Im hoping that It can be resolved whereby I have the 4th Crystal in my inventory, the hole is in the model room whereby I can then get my mysterious scroll...

Yours Yunamaxieboytanda

I am so gutted as I worked hard to catch up...

I doubt anything will be done about it..

Take your crystal through the proper trap rooms to upgrade it. You shouldn't have to do any of the steps over. After you get back up to the fourth crystal, try your model again. If after you re-explode the wall you still don't get your scroll, then you have a problem...

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

With more plot seemingly released, people are going to flock to the repository hoping to catch up ready for the next bit

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:48 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

arogance1 wrote:
With more plot seemingly released, people are going to flock to the repository hoping to catch up ready for the next bit

I dunno weather to carry on with my repository, I tried the last bit but the colour order is annoying me, I did the first one but when I went to the second symbol tried every combo I could think of and jsut got bored of it.

Off topic but I always think Your avatar is Krusty the Clown >.; until I take another look at it to find an orange with wings sorry ^^;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:49 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Just to recap and make sure I am right. We havent found anything to do with the scrolls yet, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:25 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

May I say - what great timing by TNT. OK so the overload has sent the site into a mayhem almost comparable to the Neopets Birthday of '04 - yet was I the only one beggining to lose patience in the endless clicking to find scrolls that were always in the last rack you tired?

I'm looking for my Jelly trap - but wasn't to fussed when I slept last night. This morning I had a couple of hours taking advantage of the 5 plays rule that will be with us all week (if TNT keep their promise from last year.) and read the plot - to be instantly eager to get back into the hunt - at which time things went crazier than Micheal Jackson fans.

The past 2 or 3 weeks have been very monotomous - yet the great start to the plot seems likely to be revived.

Great job.

ImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:55 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I don't know if this is a sign of things to come, but I cannot get the Fortune Teller to open. Maybe TNT are updating it......keep your eyes open.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:23 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

JhasNeeh wrote:
May I say - what great timing by TNT. OK so the overload has sent the site into a mayhem almost comparable to the Neopets Birthday of '04 - yet was I the only one beggining to lose patience in the endless clicking to find scrolls that were always in the last rack you tired?

I'm looking for my Jelly trap - but wasn't to fussed when I slept last night. This morning I had a couple of hours taking advantage of the 5 plays rule that will be with us all week (if TNT keep their promise from last year.) and read the plot - to be instantly eager to get back into the hunt - at which time things went crazier than Micheal Jackson fans.

The past 2 or 3 weeks have been very monotomous - yet the great start to the plot seems likely to be revived.

Great job.

What is the 5 plays rule?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

TopsyTourny wrote:
JhasNeeh wrote:

Great job.

What is the 5 plays rule?

today you can play all games 5 times, instead of three

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next