Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Nov. 14 News - THE PLOT DOES NOT END
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:24 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

14th November

* Just when you thought it was safe to go back to Sahkmet, something terrible happens. Click Here for the fifteenth part of our Lost Desert plot. (Yes we were joking when we said part fourteen was the end :p )

* We have a new sponsor game for you to try - Kidz Bop "Wheel of Words"!

* Test your creative writing skills in this week's Story Telling Competition.

With a happy grin, the Bori took another leap... and landed right on a patch of ice. Before he could stop himself, he began to slide around, and without his arms to use for balance, he flopped over into the icy snow. The gift box flew from his hands and landed in a snowdrift at the top of a steep slope.

* Oh no, it looks like some of the Lost Desert Fruits have been damaged. Maybe they are selling them at a discount.

* We are proud to announce a game based on the new Chicken Little film - Chicken Little Matching Madness.

* Today's new Caption Contest image features what seems to be an Usuki tea party.

* It wasn't just the food stalls that Razul scorched and blasted, these Weapons are not far off ruined. Still at least they are cheap.

* The first Pet Spotlight award of the week has been given to Kyrii called Auguris.

* There is a pretty awesome Background featuring the mysterious Razul for you to choose from.

* Last but not least, we have another sponsor game for you to try - Sypro Shadow Legacy.

Yay...I knew TNT had more sense than to end the plot so badly like that. Too bad all the quote bubbles are labeled as "undefined"...maybe there's a war after all :)

Something else to note: Three sponsor games released in one day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:35 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

undefined?! kicks plot. And no new challenger ... yet, just checked that.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:40 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

i KNEW it wasn't over! :evil:
Razul is dressed just like Jazan. a "source" was telling me Razul is Jazan's father, and the curse was lifted from him instead of Jazan?
Gah! why aren't people flocking to PPT?? we need brains!!!!

Last edited by Glorfindel03 on Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:42 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

:x Fix the speech bubbles! I wanna know whats going on! :x

Although, the pictures make it mostly obvious what's going. And the last frame of the freaky fire guy (Razul is mentioned later on in the news as scorching stuff, who's that?!?) is soo cool! =O

~ By Optimus ~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:44 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

apparently other languages are up. So if you can read anything else, go for it (and come back here with what's going on, ok? :))

Challenger, if that is the new one, isn't loaded at all in the BD - just a little pizza box and bob ... maybe he was hungry?

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:45 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

everconfused wrote:
apparently other languages are up. So if you can read anything else, go for it (and come back here with what's going on, ok? :))

Challenger, if that is the new one, isn't loaded at all in the BD - just a little pizza box and bob ... maybe he was hungry?

exactly! and i'm only in beginning french! (sigh) somebody translate!! ...must have someone to fight!! no more pizza box!! :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:47 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

In the last frame, Nabile and Amira seem as upset about the "undefined"s as everyone else X3

Need a premium invite? PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:52 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

:P Thanks for telling me about the language thing. Looks like I'm not the only person getting those 'undefineds' anymore *had them all the time back on chapters 4-7*

All right - Ill roughly translate what's going on in French, if people haven't done it already. Nabile asks Jazan what's wrong, Jazan says even though the prophecy's fulfilled, nothing's changed (this is on page 1) Nabile says to never give up (and calls Jazan, 'my love') which I find vaguely creepy. On page 2 Nabile returns to Sakhmet and a banquet is held in her honour. Without Nabile Jazan lacks the motivation to rebuild Quasala, he is without hope, blahblah *insert conversation with Nightsteed about how, without Nabile, he feels lost*. While Nabile searches for answers, a storm builds up in the Lost Desert. On page 3 the advisor dude comes and says there is something the two (Amira and Nabile) should see. And yes, this guy is the father of Jazan. He says thanks to his son's idiocy he's been released from his prison. The last frame has Amira and Nabile going "Jazan?"

Edit add-on: XD; Sometimes it pays to live in a french-speaking city. If you guys want to know specifically what happens on a particular frame, I'll try to translate more in detail word by word.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:57 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Keeping the Hallowe'en spirit all through the year.
bakenekoneechan wrote:
In the last frame, Nabile and Amira seem as upset about the "undefined"s as everyone else X3

I took a screenie -- I love the way they say "Undefi Ned." Maybe Ned is Razul's other name.

hiddenneggs / Will
----
"But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them." --mousapelli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:57 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

for anyone who hasn't seen the links in the plot summary 129, here they are. you can see a little bit of the comic text. enough to leave you very happy! :D

http://swf.neopets.com/desert/ldp/comic ... e8qj37.swf

PHEW! thank you Chibizoo! everybody read chibi's translation, better than gawking at the partially viewable text.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:07 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Thank you Chibizoo :hug:

Oh, don't forget to go back to the news page for the birthday avi!

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:08 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I think its up in English now, its working for me.

~ By Optimus ~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:12 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Oh no, Jazan is the son of Dormammu.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:15 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Crimsonmon wrote:

(stifles laugh) :lol: who is Dormammu??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:17 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Keeping the Hallowe'en spirit all through the year.
Crimsonmon wrote:

Well, Cleo turned out all right, maybe he can too.

hiddenneggs / Will
----
"But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them." --mousapelli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next