Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Curses!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Thank y'all for support and greetings, but no need to waste too much valuable space on me. We'll have to have a celebration for Pjlollyluck as well soon.

Now wasting valuable space on a semi-legitimate question: what was really up with the curse? Early on, it seemed like the curse was really only on Jazan, and he needed a 'true love' to break it. By the end, it seemed like the curse was just making all Qasalans evil, and Jazan needed to be loved to break the curse. So was the curse just for Jazan live forever without love or just until he married? or was it that all non-Jazan Qasalans would become mummies and think they were evil until Jazan found love? I lean towards the first scenario since the zombies could just be following orders and not really be cursed.

I buy the love part of the curse, but can't seem to figure who it was really on: Jazan or all Qasalans.

Thank for any help solving the one plot hole that I feel is most important.

Edit: Since I forgot to earlier, way to go Elric! I knew only an alchemist would be dumb enough, I mean! smart enough to read every scroll. Seriously, way to go.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject: Re: Curses!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:32 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Skynetmain wrote:
[size=7]Edit: Since I forgot to earlier, way to go Elric! I knew only an alchemist would be dumb enough, I mean! smart enough to read every scroll. Seriously, way to go.

Heh, you know us State Alchemists--we love to read! ;)

And by the way, I just saw--Happy Birthday!

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Elric wrote:
My pets are still as dumb as bricks. They should have become stinkin' Einstiens after all that, but they still don't know how to spell.

Well, if anyone else has any other theories they need to try out, I'm ready for more. I mean, what could be worse than disproving the "reading the repository" theory, right?

*Tries to avoid pointing out that your pet can't spell Einstein*
*Fails* :) Sorry but at least I proved your theory!
Things to try? Ok I'll bore everyone again....
1. Why are the temple scrolls in 3 rooms? Why (in my case at least) does each room contain 3 primary colour scrolls plus 1 green? That's too much of a coincidence, especially when we've done nothing with the colours of those scrolls only the symbols.
2. What's the point in "I can't make heads nor tails of this"? I can only assume it's to tell us to take the scroll to the FT, but what good does that do us? Nothing that I can see. Why tell us to do something that doesn't have a point.
Perhaps these things originally had a point but the plot is being cut short. I don't know, maybe we're just missing something(s).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:38 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

IanB wrote:
Elric wrote:
They should have become stinkin' Einstiens after all that, but they still don't know how to spell.

Yeah, just to everyone doesn't think I'm an moron, the mispelling of Einstein was intentional. ;)

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Elric wrote:
IanB wrote:
Elric wrote:
They should have become stinkin' Einstiens after all that, but they still don't know how to spell.

Yeah, just to everyone doesn't think I'm an moron, the mispelling of Einstein was intentional. ;)

I must say that I did think it was intentional but couldn't resist a little dig. I would NEVER however think you a moron - you're far from that.
Can I say again that the colours of those temple scrolls bothers me to death, especially as the last few phases have all been related to colours.
Edit: I do wish one of those eternal watchers in the sky would give us a little prod, if only to stop me banging my head against all these brick walls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
So was the curse just for Jazan live forever without love or just until he married? or was it that all non-Jazan Qasalans would become mummies and think they were evil until Jazan found love? I lean towards the first scenario since the zombies could just be following orders and not really be cursed.

I always thought of it as being Beauty and the Beast-ish. The enchantress put a spell on the Beast and everyone who worked under him because of how he behaved. Once he was able to find true love to break his spell, it freed all his servants as well. Probably the same concept here I would assume. :)

IanB wrote:
I do wish one of those eternal watchers in the sky would give us a little prod, if only to stop me banging my head against all these brick walls.

Ditto.

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
stinkyllama wrote:
I always thought of it as being Beauty and the Beast-ish. The enchantress put a spell on the Beast and everyone who worked under him because of how he behaved. Once he was able to find true love to break his spell, it freed all his servants as well. Probably the same concept here I would assume. :)

IanB wrote:
I do wish one of those eternal watchers in the sky would give us a little prod, if only to stop me banging my head against all these brick walls.

Ditto.

Huh. I never thought of it that way. Now it makes a lot more sense than it used to.

I third the beseeching of the Eternal Watchers and make an offering of cattle to them. At the very least, they could just use the :roflol: emoticon whenever one of us has an idea that they know won't work.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:24 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I have no experience of previous plots, but does no-one find it strange that *nothing* is being said? If this plot were truly finished with finding the mystery scroll why not say so? Why have people trying to find something that doesn't exist? That only alienates people from future plots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:26 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

As tomorrow is Neo's birthday, and the release of the PS2 game... I'm holding out hopes that today we will either be given a hint or some type of push in the right direction; OR we will be given rewards and the site "spoiler" will be uploaded to answer some of the unanswered questions.

I'm afraid the "watchers" aren't watching us so closely now... I hope that's not a bad sign....

Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread

Post subject: :-S
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*cough* .. yeah and where are all of our "head hunters"? .. those out in front trying all our theories and reporting back? dolphinling? anyone? ..

(Elric the Brave has already been martyred in the name of Scroll-Reading)

brr .. i feel cold .. must be a draft .. did someone open the door to finish the winning stretch and forget to close it? :P "helloooooo!" *echo, echo, echo*

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:41 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

hi guys can you please tell me what I do from here on... Im on the 3rd crystal, read 3 colours of my symbol and got a location to go to.... What do I do when I get to the location?

Its ok I got it... :) cheers anyway

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:52 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
hi guys can you please tell me what I do from here on... Im on the 3rd crystal, read 3 colours of my symbol and got a location to go to.... What do I do when I get to the location?

Maybe not.... I read all tep colours so am I looking for a tep white scroll in the location I was given?

Try Neopets Premium Free For 15Days.IM for info.PLEASE DON'T POST..Must be over 12yr and have a credit card or paypal account.FOR VERIFICATION ONLY!NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:52 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(mumbles something about chokato's being elusive :x )

this plot is really beyond me at this point. i am refusing to make guesses about where everything is going. simply because it is now going nowhere, and putting out guesses on my part is merely a futile attempt at keeping the plot alive, when it seems to be quite dead. how could they leave this in the air? it's terribly wrong!! :x but they did anyway.

HOPEFULLY however, the Darkest Faerie Plot will exceed all expectations! <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:53 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:

Maybe not.... I read all tep colours so am I looking for a tep white scroll in the location I was given?

Yes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:56 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

IanB wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:
Yunamaxieboytanda wrote:

Yes

Cheers

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next